Le Mans Cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter Salmaan595
  • 64 comments
  • 6,065 views
not a lemans car...

group c

I agree with what you have said in the previous post or two... but the first one I quoted, you said it wasn't a Le Mans car (or lemans), not that it wasn't a Le Mans Prototype, which seems to be what you are now saying. If someone has a room titled 'Le Mans cars' they haven't been very specific. Lots of people could interpret that as the recent LMP type cars, some might think of the Group C cars, and some might think of the '60s classics. I would even argue that the Group C cars and Classics are more Iconic than the more recent ones. Other people might think of the fantasy cars that are labeled 'LM' and created by Polyphony (Impreza, RX-7, S2000, FTO, etc.) I think any of those interpretations could be correct.

If someone has a room labeled 'Group C,' 'LMP,' 'Le Mans Classics' or something like that, then you obviously know what they are talking about.

If someone has a room labeled 'lemans cars' you should probably steer clear of it because they don't know what they are talking about. :lol:

EDIT:
I think they changed the name of the Fantasy cars for GT5, but I am pretty sure that in like GT 3 or 4, they were labelled as 'LM'
 
My top 3 choices are:
Mazda 787B - Damn fast, Fuel & tyre friendly beautiful & its a constant eargasm (even sounds nice in the game)
Bentley Speed 8 - A dream to drive, I love the looks, Fast & less pits than the 787B but probably the easiest to drive fast.
Peugeot HDI '10 - Probably the best when it comes to Fuel & tyres, Not as fast though unless well tuned, Easy to drive.

Other mentions go to the Minolta & the Sauber C9 possibly the 2 fastest LeMans cars
 
Yes, but what people fail to understand is that Group C no longer races in the 24 hours of Le Mans.
 
Pescarolo C60 Hybride Judd
Sauber C9 Mercedes
Minolta 88C-V
Nissan R92CP
 
Back