:::* Le Mans LMP 1 Hour Championship Series *::: Season Race - 3/5/11

  • Thread starter Thread starter bermudakid
  • 274 comments
  • 22,539 views

What time works best for Races on Saturdays


  • Total voters
    64
Sign me up! Woohoo.



Also, we should have a rule that drivers shouldn't really drop out in the middle of a race if they happen to be below 5th place :p
 
Time 1/22/11 - 12:00 pm Est (1700 GMT )

The Track....................... THE RING ! 24 Hour Version ( 7-8 Laps w/ no weather )
 
Free practice room 'Ring 24h LMP and Group C
1472-6399-8365-2930-5565

Open from
17:00 EST to 22:00 EST this evening (currently racing).
(22:00 GMT to 3:00 GMT)
 
Il be bring the jag xj-9 to the party, burmuda is this the 1st race using a points system or just another practice race?
 
sign me up. lol. ill use the sauber C9
 
13 drivers for the first pre season race tomorrow @ 12 noon est( 1700 GMT)

see you all tomorrow morning, try to be online before 12 plz.

:)
 
great il be looking forward to getting my arsed kicked on the ring lol
 
well i am in for this series. i have 787b. i am not sure if i can make the race today though , i will add u bermudakid
 
Man, races completely ruined in less than 1 minute of race. Track disappeared while I was driving ~300km/h, lost 30 seconds and got damaged. Next lap same thing happened, just not the same place, but the third time I gave up.

Also, the start didn't go that well. I think I was behind by 6-8 seconds at start of Nordschelife. Very hard to do the rolling start on this track.

Hope you have a good race and I'll see you next time.
 
Same thing happened me as well. Three times 100-150m of track was just black. Any one else get this. Good start with Senna. To much pressure. To many mistakes. I didn't deserve to win.
 
Same thing happened me as well. Three times 100-150m of track was just black. Any one else get this. Good start with Senna. To much pressure. To many mistakes. I didn't deserve to win.

Was a good race, you had a better pit stops my tyres were gone and the i ran out of fuel on the last lap wad lucky to get second hehe
 
i had the same problem with the same black bits on the track...

good race tho
 
i had the same problem with the same black bits on the track...

good race tho

I'm not sure if it's the same as me. My track "disappeared", and with that I mean that it got invisible. All I could see was the background under the track...
 
Lets try to get everyone to make the Next PreSeason Race this saturday. :)
 
i'm in. :) lets do daytona road this saturday for obvious reasons
 
Still any room? I'm in if so.

PSN: kroxsox
Car: Team Peugeot 908
 
Last edited:
PSN : GTP_Racing
Connection : NAT2
Class : LMP1 - BMW V12 LMR Race Car '99
Equipment : DS3

Sign Me Up BermudaKID

Regards,
Timo
 
Can you post what track we are racing on this Wenesday so that I have more time to practice. Last week you posted the track on Friday and I could only get in an hour on Saturday morning and had to race with La Sarthe settings on the car.

PS

Trailmountain is a good track to race on.
 
As requested, the Next Pre-Season race is @ Daytona Road Course - Saturday @ 1 pm eastern / 1800 GMT.

There are still a few slots open, if you are interested and can make the race just post, and ill add you . Races will be on Saturdays around noon eastern time
 
Last edited:
As requested, the Next Pre-Season race is @ Daytona Road Course - Saturday @ 1 pm eastern / 1800 GMT.

There are still a few slots open, if you are interested and can make the race just post, and ill add you . Races will be on Saturdays around noon eastern time

awesome..... haven't played at all in 2 weeks, I'm excited for this race , lol
 
Hey! Is there any chance I could jump in for Sunday's race??
Psn: Jav122678
 
I'd love to get into this series, is there any spots left?
 
i dont think i can make it on saturday, as im going out. sorry
 
yea you can join, the races on on Saturday not sunday.



yea you are already signed up, see you saturday

Got it! I'll be there!!
 
Back