:::* Le Mans LMP 1 Hour Championship Series *::: Season Race - 3/5/11

  • Thread starter Thread starter bermudakid
  • 274 comments
  • 22,541 views

What time works best for Races on Saturdays


  • Total voters
    64
same here im up for the next 1
 
Hi folks I'm interested, not sure on what car I'll be using, anyone good with setups want to team up with a Division 1 WRS racer?
 
Let's try and get a good turnout this Saturday for the race. Nothing better for a long race than having 16 cars on track.
 
Sorry ive been so off the grid so much guys, just been really busy.

seems like you guys dont like my 1 lap qualifing race set-up. so ill change it. I'm thinking just a 45 min qualifying session before the race.

( But the thing is you will need an oil change before the race , you will have to keep track of where you were in times. Then after you come back after oil change line up where you were on the pace lap.)

There will be one more pre-season race to try to get all 16 drivers in before the Season

The Season Tracks are
1. La Sarthe 2005
2. Fuji GT
3. Suzuka
4. La Sarthe 2009 - (Weather / Time change) <<<<< be prepared it case it rains***

You guys can vote today on what you want for the pre season race on saturday, this way everyone will have a say what they want

i will PM you all that are Signed up to remind you of the race
 
Fuji or suzuka will be cool for staturday...
 
I go for Suzuka
 
Suzuka please. I'm ok with a 1 lap qualifiying race before the race.
 
Last edited:
everyone must really love suzuka.

i vote for Nurburing GP/F but right now its 4 to 1 suzuka
 
Ive Sent PMs to everyone , that signed up or that wants to sign up.

dont forget you guys you can make teams.

Hopefully we will have the a full grid this saturday! !
 
anything but suzuka lol

what do you want Maverick? lol

i love Suzuka but not with these LMP cars. if it ends up being our race on sat it will not be one of the season race tracks.
 
doesnt matter ill race anywhere i just dont like suzuka for some reason, indy road course could be fun no one has mentioned that one
 
How can racing around an after thought be fun? You two boys should get a room. lol.
 
I see that there's a vote for Nür GP/F too... I'll go with that one, Suzuka with weather would be much more fun in the actual series :)
 
What track is it going to be? 24hrs before the race and we still don't know where we are racing. Who cares where everybody wants to race. Pick a track and post it a few days before the race. Not 24hrs or less before the race start.
 
Sign me up I should be able to make this race.

psn: ScorpionPHVH
 
I see that there's a vote for Nür GP/F too... I'll go with that one, Suzuka with weather would be much more fun in the actual series :)

You are right, ill save Suzuka


The Track will be Nür GP/F on Saturday: 2/5/11 : Race starts @ 1 pm Est (1800 GMT) ...

be on @ least 30 mins prior to race.

i cant practice today cuz i work 11 hours tonight so if anyone comes up with a tune for the Audi R8 let me know
 
Last edited:
Bermuda i've sent you a PM but i didn't get a reply. I would like to join but want to know if TC is allowed. I believe using TC with these cars spoils the fun and attracts noobs. Let me know.
 
Bermuda i've sent you a PM but i didn't get a reply. I would like to join but want to know if TC is allowed. I believe using TC with these cars spoils the fun and attracts noobs. Let me know.

tc is allowed, so i guess that makes me a noob
 
I'm in , ill race a team orcea 908 . Have you guys seen that truth in 24 doc on itunes?

I missed this post, i'm downloadning it now on itunes and it FREE.

I have something to watch at work tonight !!! thx
 
if thres any space ill join and i don't mind joining with a team peugeot
 
Confirmed for 2/5/11 Pre-Race
1 PM eastern time / 1800 GMT
Nurburgring GP / F

1. BermudaKID
2. Paginas
3. bombe32
4. AYRTONSCHUMACHER
5. GTP_mike46an2
6. Ayrton_senna1994
7. Jav122678
8. Jakegirard ( PS3 may still be out of commission) (GTP_Racing will take jakes place )
9. kroxsox
10. MikeTheHockeyFan
11. A7XMaverick
12. burnout2c
13. drake_hellspawn
14. Big-_-t0ny
15. cjrciadt
16. Willfred_1


waiting for response still - first 2 are in the Series / any after can take the place of who ever doesn't show tomorrow
Ghova - GTP_Racing
Piket - tony1311
Willfred_1 - Willfred_1
 
Last edited:
How can racing around an after thought be fun? You two boys should get a room. lol.

huh?





Please let me know guys, i really want to have a full grid of 16 tomorrow :)

also new rule for qualifying


Qualifying will take place 30-45 mins before the race. If you dont post a hot lap in the 45 mins prior to the race then you will line up in the order you finished in the 1 lap test race after the drivers that posted a flying/hot lap

Simple & Easy for those who didnt like the 1 lap qualifying race
 
I would really like to join this race!

908 Oreca, I'd join team Oreca or Peugeot, they are the same cars technically but I don't know if that is against your rules.
 
Ghova
PSN : GTP_Racing

May be off the subject, but be careful of this guy. He was on my friends list and we were racing and just out of nowhere started driving backwards on the track wrecking everyone. Trial mountain 25 laps 8 or 9 laps in I had to quit leading the race to boot him. You doing a race longer then we did and you might have the same problem. Idk just saying he won't be racing with me or my crew anymore.
 
PSN : GTP_Racing

C'mon Excistor... just because you removed the PSN from your info I can still remember your username in here...
 
Back