le mans pit strategy? and car you used.

  • Thread starter Thread starter polpol3214
  • 3 comments
  • 736 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
69
Philippines
BACOLOD CITY
Messages
polpol3214
what is your strategy in pit stop? what lap? and what car?? I once tried with FXX..but failed. :(
 
May i suggest a brief search. I think there are a couple of threads that may have what you're looking for :).

If not, use the LCC Rocket. I've read you don't need to stop for tyres or fuel so can win the race while the faster cars are having to pit.
 
Indeed what 86Debris86 said, try search and you will find lots of answers, but to add to the answers;

If possible: With a 'normal' car, try race normal tyres during the rain for the whole race. I think you can go 3 laps, then you're out of gas, pit and max gas, and again race normal tyres for 3 laps, then with only 1 lap to go, do race softs and max half the gas and finish the race. Set top speed to 420 kmh! Max the car out on all installments you can buy for it.
I did this with the Veyron and won it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back