Least favorite car

• Thread starter tankuroded
  • 21 comments
Actually, back in my GT1 days, I thought the Mazda 323 was the worst. I could (at least) tune a Demio to my liking somewhat. With the 323, I remember dumping a TON of money into it, trying to win the Clubman (I think) or maybe it was the GT Regionals. It was still undrivable.

Granted, this was back in 2003 when I wasn't as good. Maybe I could do better with a 323 nowadays.

I don't have any. Sure some cars are annoying, slow, hard to drive, etc. But I have none that I really hate.

I don't have any. Sure some cars are annoying, slow, hard to drive, etc. But I have none that I really hate.

It's not about hate, LeGeNd, it's about your least favorite. Everyone's got a least fave, or even several least faves!

Well, the OP's question mentions hate so...

For least fave though I've got...err...well, honestly it's really difficult for me to pick. You see, any car for me always has pros and cons, so I can never rank them in terms of favourites. I have a few cars I favour, yes, but none that I rank below others. The only time I say "I don't like this car." is when I lost a race in it. But if I do time trials (i.e. just drive it for what it is), I will like that car again.

That said though, when I started out slow cars are probably my least favourite (Demios and the like). After that I hated Vipers and Griffiths (nightmares to drive in I-A License). Then I hated anything without 900+ horses and 4WD (this was when I'm in love with the GTO TT). Now though, I love 'em all.

Okay, the Lantis sucks. Just a 'lil though :lol:.

^Gotcha. Yea it's hard for me to pick 'best' of anything, but I occasionally do have a favorite car or track. This changes week to week tho. :)

My least favourite car is the concept car. I used to love that crazy purple powerhouse of a car, but after being involved in a bitter fight with my flatmate to get the best time around autumn mini ring, the sight of the thing makes me want to pummel my much worn pad into the nearest wall.
I am brand new to this forum and would be fascinated to know what times youall can get around AMR in the concept car. (until you tell me though I am not saying what my times are)
My fav car has to be the skyline though, for the purring it makes when it is standing still...

'67 Chevrolet Corvette Sting Ray. Because you can't drive it in Simulation mode.

Certainly, the most underwhelming car I've ever driven was the Demio A-Spec. LOL, my brother and I were sure that it was going to rip up those Sunday Cup snails... Whoops!

Still, 12,000 Cr for a Demio was a good sale.

I used to get a bit frustrated at the seemingly inexplicable domination of the Subaru Impreza (Special Model) in certain races. That bastard car always used to slowly creep away from me in the 60 laps of Grand Valley! Other than that, the almost total dominance of the NSX in the Normal Cup was also a sore point, until I discovered the Viper GTS!

Last edited:
"From a competition a few years back: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpo...0&postcount=71"

Fascinating. This is Autumn Ring though and not Mini A R. That is cool that you have competitions. I do time trial battles with my flatmate and that is intense enough...

First time I drove that car, I pretended I hadn't. Oh well. It can be good for various "challenges".

^:lol: Never had the pleasure of 'driving' an Aston in GT1, but I can imagine the pain. They're horrible in GT2! And the funny thing is, in GT4 they're actually a heck of alot more stable to drive. Not so oversteery, anyways.

I don't hate any. They are all fun. But.. The Aston in Race trim is pretty hard to win with. I am sort of underwhelmed by a few, Accord Wagon, too many Skylines in the GT series imo.

Latest Posts

Back