mrluckypants Messages 1,244 Illinois, U.S.A Messages Mr_Lucky_Pants Messages mrluckypants96 Jul 28, 2011 #31 Midnight Snacks Second is nice as a gear, it's underrated. Click to expand... I know that quote. Hooray for Top Gear.
Midnight Snacks Second is nice as a gear, it's underrated. Click to expand... I know that quote. Hooray for Top Gear.
C-ZETA Messages 11,128 Bromley Messages V16T91 Messages E0nLeader Jul 29, 2011 #32 uMadson? Skipping 2nd gear during corners by staying at 3rd gear, remember? Click to expand... I use Automatic. And even if I did use manual, I'd want more torque.
uMadson? Skipping 2nd gear during corners by staying at 3rd gear, remember? Click to expand... I use Automatic. And even if I did use manual, I'd want more torque.
baluba Messages 152 Rapperswil Messages captn_pommeroy Jul 30, 2011 #33 Anyone ever noticed that the Lexus ISF RM (race modification) has 8 Gears? How to get i 8th gear with the regular 6gear H-pattern? I am honestely curious!
Anyone ever noticed that the Lexus ISF RM (race modification) has 8 Gears? How to get i 8th gear with the regular 6gear H-pattern? I am honestely curious!