Least favourite car in GT5P

• Thread starter Peter
  • 150 comments

Peter

(Banned)
pj-gm
lol not happening
This thread is to tell your thoughts on your least favourite car. I have to admit that my least favourite is the Corvette. It handles heavy. I tried it at suz as soon as i got it and i sold it right after that. The Tuned has this problem too. The viper is just better,tuned version or stock. They are quicker and it handles better.

I think my least favorite car is the Lancia Delta. It looks ugly and is not agile at all, it acts like there was no grip on the tires. the gauges looks like a submarine's radar reader. really hate this car.

Last edited:
This thread is to tell your thoughts on your least favourite car. I have to admit that my least favourite is the Corvette. It handles heavy. I tried it at suz as soon as i got it and i sold it right after that. The Tuned has this problem too. The viper is just better,tuned version or stock. They are quicker and it handles better.

Maybe it's the driving style but I can get the 'Vette round a track faster than the SRT10 - but it takes alot of skill. The SRT10 is a safer car which means you can squeeze more out of it without being bitten. The online rankings show the 'Vette being faster than the Viper too (at least for the tuned versions - but I'm pretty sure the normal ones would be the same).

As for the least favourite car? As I've said on different threads - the tuned Ford GT (the race car).
Since I insist on driving on free races (with infinate laps) on S3 tyres and nothing modified exept traction control turned off, this thing is 95% undrivable - and I'm not modifying it cause it takes away the thrill of the race because I'm unfairly advantaged.

Last edited:
I was very pissed that the price car for class C was the frigging OFC-1.
I actually dont think its that bad for its class, but cant use it at all.
The Copen or Cappu are more fun to drive, you cant use it in the Daihatsu event, its too slow for class B and you cant sell it. I already drove it in the demo to death, so its not even special anymore to own it because its a concept car.

The Suzuki Cervo is even more stupid, but that car is so ridiculous (just alone the transmission) that you can at least laugh at it. lol

%5CAUTOIMAGES%5CMTM1217lg.jpg

California

I think my least favorite car is the Lancia Delta. It looks ugly and is not agile at all, it acts like there was no grip on the tires. the gauges looks like a submarine's radar reader. really hate this car.

Nooooo:ouch:

As for the least favourite car? As I've said on different threads - the tuned Ford GT (the race car).
Since I insist on driving on free races (with infinate laps) on S3 tyres and nothing modified exept traction control turned off, this thing is 95% undrivable - and I'm not modifying it cause it takes away the thrill of the race because I'm unfairly advantaged.
I drive that car a lot and it isn't that bad, you just need to know how to drive it properly.

You need to learn the car's behaviours and what the hell were you thinking!!!??? That car with TC off!!!!!????on S2's!!!!?????That is the only car which needs its traction to be driveable(unless youre stepmania of course)

The corvette is better and quicker than the viper,its no slouch but it feels so heavy and looks it too. As for the least fav car,it has to be any version of the Ford GT....may that stinking pile of a excuse for a car burn in hell!!

I drive that car a lot and it isn't that bad, you just need to know how to drive it properly.

You need to learn the car's behaviours and what the hell were you thinking!!!??? That car with TC off!!!!!????on S2's!!!!?????That is the only car which needs its traction to be driveable(unless youre stepmania of course)

hahaha ...I guess I'm a purist. Thats the reason. I try to correct the slide with power which works untill the point when the front bites and I go spinning violently. I guess it is the driving style.
PS: it was S3s

As for comments on the Ford GT? Me too. I can't feel where the car is on the track properly - but I'm warming to it though:tup:

Maybe it's the driving style but I can get the 'Vette round a track faster than the SRT10 - but it takes alot of skill. The SRT10 is a safer car which means you can squeeze more out of it without being bitten. The online rankings show the 'Vette being faster than the Viper too (at least for the tuned versions - but I'm pretty sure the normal ones would be the same).

For me the best car of the game is the tuned 'vette, hands down winner.
Though I tune my ALL my cars to suite my drivingstyle, and the 'vette took longer to get right. Perhaps because I don't base my tunes on the ones posted elsewere on the forum. Though many of them are brilliant, I do better with the ones I do from scratch. And In the tuned 'vette I'm a hard man to catch. Simplest way to get any hard car right is to go for less power till you learn the car, atleast for the RWD's.

As for worst car, for me it stands between the GT LM Race thingy and the R35 GTR. The Gt because of, well the things other people mentioned in this thread. And the R35 GTR because it's the most boring car ever to be in a Gran T game. When it's setup right or bone stock it's BORING, and when set up wrong it's impossible to brake late or into a corner, which is crusial in my style of driving.
So to conclude, the GTLMR is to insane too be thrilling, and the R35 far more boring than I can imagine it to be in real life...

I second the tuned Frod GT. I also don't like the Mustang much either. I guess I'm just not a Ford person.

Tuned GT also. For some reason, I can never get that thing to turn, not to mention it looks a like burnt turd wrapped in carbon fiber.

Hondas and Clio V6. Should be pretty obvious why, since they're cheater cars and everybody uses them.

Absolutely agree. Lancia Delta is the worst car in GT. In real life it is not so bad as here.

As we speak about Vette, I like its sheer power, the sound and the car is not heavy at all. But it is just a pure american muscle car and its suspension is doing those snappy reactions.

No, I means that their PP's allow ridiculous performance for what they are. and just how are Hamilton and Räikkönen related to Honda and Renault? :odd:

Leonidae
Shouldn't you base your opinion on how the cars drive stock and not about the screwed up PP system? I know TCS off on S3 tyres, the Tuned Clio is an absolute hoot to drive. But of course that's just my opinion.

No, I base my opinion on how many people drives them because they have ridiculous advantage over other cars..

The ridiculous advantage they have is that the real world cars are actually bloody quick.

As for my least favourite car, I'd have to say all of the Concept by PD cars.

Daihatsu Copen simply because it's not needed, and also because it is an absolute waste pile compared to the Cervo. The Cervo has 7 gears, and to me, that is ALWAYS GOOD. :)

The ridiculous advantage they have is that the real world cars are actually bloody quick.

As for my least favourite car, I'd have to say all of the Concept by PD cars.

they're not as quick IRL as they're in the game..

You all need to drive that ford gt lm right. It isn't made to be easy like the gtr or anything like that. It is a "do it yourself car" It is a 600hp rwd american car. Of course it's gonna be hard to drive!!!

Back