Leftys Brasil GP TT & FUN RUN (RACE STARTS AT 20:00 GMT SAT.)

Best time to start the race

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I can haz Ferrari??

Lefty, have you signed up for URS? We've moved to a new, purpose-built website(which is awesoommee!!!). ultimate-racing.net

1900.. Thats not fair.. The poll is tied between 1900 and 2100.. Robsta vote does not count.. I repeat Robstas vote does not count.. But since were tied at 2-2 why dont we settle for 2000GMT... That should be reasonable for both sides.. I say this only cause i cant make it at 1900.. I voted 2100 to be safe, but i can make 2000..

Last edited:
I can't make 1900 on Saturday. I've got a job to do and won't be getting back home until around that time :( Sorry I'm out.

You guyz are going to have to make your case to Akmuq because he is hosting the race and he made the call.... I'm going camping this weekend w/ Little Lefty... weeee :)

Hay Ak if your time kills the ability of some of the drivers to make the race, maybe you should take it in to consideration.

1900.. Thats not fair.. The poll is tied between 1900 and 2100.. Robsta vote does not count.. I repeat Robstas vote does not count.. But since were tied at 2-2 why dont we settle for 2000GMT... That should be reasonable for both sides.. I say this only cause i cant make it at 1900.. I voted 2100 to be safe, but i can make 2000..

I can't make 1900 on Saturday. I've got a job to do and won't be getting back home until around that time :( Sorry I'm out.

2000GMT then I suppose, but I can't go much later.

Sorry guys, I wont be able to make it tomorrow. The Lotus is back up for grabs if anyone wants it.

I'll see you guys in Abu Dhabi. BTW Lefts I decided to put an end to Shark's and Dessy's squabbling. For now anyway.

Warning: Anyone who hasn't added me, please add me by the time of the race tonight. The race is at 2000GMT.

And the spoils go to the victor.. Congrats Jamie.. Came in a reasonable 4th after gambling to options with 4 laps to go.. Its gonna go down in Abu Dhabi..

5th for me. I crashed into willsc on the 1st lap. Nothing else happened until grey pitted. I was about 15 seconds behind him when I pitted, 5 behind will. Grey pitted and will spun the next lap. I was right on his tail. I had an amazing exit out of the last corner. I got into his draft up the hill went to the side and then remembered the 1st lap and didn't do it again so I pulled in to get closer again. I spun twice on that lap and lost a place to grey. That was the end really. Jamie won the race.

I'd say it would have been a good batle for 3rd if I hasn't messed up. I don't really mind messing up my race it's just I feel bad messing up someone elses.

It was funny in qualifying because it said chance of rain=2% and then it started raining. Only was a couple of drops though.

Yea I went out to start my lap and then it started to rain so I pitted on my outlap thinking it might start raining heavy. Was going to go for inters and get a lap in before it came down heavy and hope it was to wet for you lot to get close to my time but it stopped lol.

I was shocked to see Shark in pole position on the prime tyres! Was the wrong decision though :sly:

Yea he got pole on primes! Was amazed lol

Yea he spun on the Senna S corner and wrecked his nose, he pitted and was on primes again so obviously had to pit again. I took the lead then spun and wrecked my nose so changed from the option to the prime and lead the race from there. He was all over me for about 10 laps but couldn't get passed before he had to pit.

If we had've done the %50 he would've got me. T'was a good race :)

he got pole on primes!
No it was option. Prime after the accident(1 lap without front wing), then prime again.
I knew that you spun, because you were in front of me when you came back from the pit and I thought you don't go 20-22 laps on 1set of primes, so I pitted again on the 17th lap. I was wrong. Well done!:dopey:👍

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back