Legend of the Streets: Initial D GT5 Touge | Initial D Recreation

• Thread starter TimberW
  • 5,624 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
HAHA looks like we shall have fun battling :sly:
My X-class has now been revealed :lol: with 3 weeks worth of testing with it :sly:

i told frag the touge god would take a veyron, but mine is stock yours is modified. maybe i'll have to modifiy it and re submit my pp.

mine is only 978ish i think and 1800kg stock except my suspension, lsd and paint.

well then chances are I'll have you beat in the corners.. depending how well-tuned those bugattis are. im sure they'll kill me in the corner exits though haha

Just signed up my class X and C cars, not sure if ill be able to compete with the veyrons in class X, im just hoping their handling is poor enough that their accleration and top speed wont matter :lol: But as OSE shadow has one I imagine he must have something special about it otherwise he wouldn't have used it ;)

I've updated the form time attack form with the DLC and update cars, you can submit your results using the form!

Also, you can now download the course from my PSN. Post here if my friends list is full!!

I've added the times from the form submitted, if you guys can re-send your results for the GT-86, that'll be great!

Last edited:
VACASEG9
OMG WERE ARE U ALL????DONT DIE ON ME !!!be on more regulary wee need more ppl!

I don't think this thread is dead. People probably just have other stuff to do.
But I think when next season starts as well as the new side challenge than it will be back to normal.

vasho
The new regulations do look nice.
The Class Charlie looks realy good.
Heh as i am a noob in terms of cars i hope i will pick the right car for Class Charlie.I hope i can read out the spec - 1.6 L in the description of the car.
Never looked at it much. :scared:
Btw. a question regarding the car selection for the next core season in Class B and Class A.
Last season the Elise was not allowed as well as the R1 for class A. Does this go for the next season as well?
So to speak are they banned for a life time in LOTS or just for one season and afterwards you can use them and again and again after they get banned for a season again depending of how many players are going to use them in the previous season.

If u don't know, 1.6L is equivalent to 1600cc. These days, the use of cubic centimeters is just as common as litres.

I don't think this thread is dead. People probably just have other stuff to do.
But I think when next season starts as well as the new side challenge than it will be back to normal.

Been away because of Exams, by the way, anybody heard of TougeHeroes team? There bunch of Touge Experts Wannabe, challenging one of there members named DK-TougeHeroes on Akina CMSD 1 Sec. but no passing(Kinda weird). He thinks he'll beat me, I'll be racing him tomorrow(Saturday -5 EST), if you want to come to support me, don't mind.

Been away because of Exams, by the way, anybody heard of TougeHeroes team? There bunch of Touge Experts Wannabe, challenging one of there members named DK-TougeHeroes on Akina CMSD 1 Sec. but no passing(Kinda weird). He thinks he'll beat me, I'll be racing him tomorrow(Saturday -5 EST), if you want to come to support me, don't mind.

I've been in the same room with him. I didn't see him on track though. It will be easy, no worries. 👍

It will be a piece of cake, LotS Members kick A$$!! LotS is the best touge school of GT5 👍

By the way, I´ll be using a Panda MR2 (AW11) (I nicknamed it "Tofu Shop MR2") in C Class. I´m getting my setups right and I hope to open my own tuning garage here on GTP soon, tuning mostly touge cars. When I get some free time I´ll design my own logo and post my touge spec setups in an appropriate thread. Here is one pic of my Panda MR2:

TsukubaCircuit_1.jpg

Last edited:
Time Attack week is usually more quiet for me, gives me a break from tracking everything for LotS. And it is Chinese New Year for us Chinese people this week, plus also Australia Day last Thursday. Also, its the finals of Tennis, Australia Open.

Haha. So I haven't been on for a while.

TakumiFuji01
Thanks Rag & Frag, by the way Timber, so does it mean I can't run my R1 in any seasons forever?

Just for the next season. The R1 was banned for the selected playera for Season 4. Which means that you can re-use the R1 for Season 5.

That's the current plan anyway.

Hi everyone. OSE_CAP__SHADOW and I have released some new touge setups to our tuning garage if anyone is interested in trying them out. They are also shared, so if you're already in my friend's list, some of the cars are available to borrow.

Also, we would appreciate any comments or reviews.
Thank You, Enjoy.

They're pretty good, the leader beat me once, but my nsx was 50+ pp under his FD so, the match could go either way.

Winters Noble
They're pretty good, the leader beat me once, but my nsx was 50+ pp under his FD so, the match could go either way.

Me and the boys just defeated them, except one them. I defeated the leader

I've heard a lot about these touge heroes though I've yet to be graced with their presence in an online lobby. I'd like to try then on with one of my touge god cars (haha, i feel like im talkin about yu-gi-oh cards) to see how good they really are.

I wonder... do they frequent this thread?

I've heard a lot about these touge heroes though I've yet to be graced with their presence in an online lobby. I'd like to try then on with one of my touge god cars (haha, i feel like im talkin about yu-gi-oh cards) to see how good they really are.

I wonder... do they frequent this thread?

I was in the lobby earlier where TakumiFuji and his "crew" battled with them, from I saw they wasn't anything spectacular, just average drivers at best. There was a alot of smack talk from both sides which was quite entertaining to listen to :lol: From what I gathered they like to run 600pp on sports softs tyres, and the battle style they use judging from the videos they have on youtube lets you pit at the end of each lap for a fresh set of tyres.

I was in the lobby earlier where TakumiFuji and his "crew" battled with them, from I saw they wasn't anything spectacular, just average drivers at best. There was a alot of smack talk from both sides which was quite entertaining to listen to :lol: From what I gathered they like to run 600pp on sports softs tyres, and the battle style they use judging from the videos they have on youtube lets you pit at the end of each lap for a fresh set of tyres.

HAHA, rookies!!

HAHA, rookies!!

:lol: I wouldn't say rookies personaly, just different style to what we used to here.

anyone in the charlie 420 up for a battle? or is there any rooms open at the moment?

The season doesn't start untill tomorrow, but i'm online now just free running in tak's lounge, add me if you like and you should be able to join. RedSuns-Maccer42 is my PSN name.

K, so i just raced with them and lost the first race in their own track by 1.3 seconds. Being as it was my first time in that track without any warmup time i feel i did decent. Then we raced in Nurburgring and I lost by 1.9 but was battling suspension damage since Bergwerk. Lastly, I'm not really impressed by them. Since I'd been hearing so much of them in the last few months, i really wanted to see what all the fuss was about.

K, so i just raced with them and lost the first race in their own track by 1.3 seconds. Being as it was my first time in that track without any warmup time i feel i did decent. Then we raced in Nurburgring and I lost by 1.9 but was battling suspension damage since Bergwerk. Lastly, I'm not really impressed by them. Since I'd been hearing so much of them in the last few months, i really wanted to see what all the fuss was about.

Me & JC defeated the leader a.k.a DK-TougeHeroes. This one guy name Justin or jutin something lost against JD-TougeHeroes. We challenge them on Akina.

Me & JC defeated the leader a.k.a DK-TougeHeroes. This one guy name Justin or jutin something lost against JD-TougeHeroes. We challenge them on Akina.

Yeah, i lost to DK. Funny thing is when he heard that I was the one that created Akina he suddenly switched tracks and gave me no warmup time. In my opinion, sore losers.

On our race at Nurb was set for one lap, so I was really confused when he said "I'll lead." like what? in a one-lap race?. Mind you, he was using BNR34 and i was in my S2K. I was eating at his bumper the whole race! He braked early coming into Aremberg which caused me to tap him and he went off-track. Courteously (by GTP race lobby rules' creed), I chose NOT to pass him and let him get on track before ensuing the chase. Still i was eating at his bumper the whole time.

If this was traditional Grip Gambler, I would've passed him long ago but him braking super early again at Bergwerk was was caused my suspension damage. So the rest of the race i was battling that though not really struggling to keep up as the S2K proved superior in the downhill section... Unsurprisingly, though, he was swerving all over the Dottinger to prevent me from feeding off his slipstream, which proved useless as i still caught up and passed him on the inside on Tiergarten but his heavy-ass R34 pushed me out of the way. and i did what i could to catch up but lost honorably in the end.

If I was to give him a battle rating, it would be 2/5.

I'll be tuning a 600PP touge car to do battle again and rematch him in 500PP as well. I won't be beat so easy.

Yeah, i lost to DK. Funny thing is when he heard that I was the one that created Akina he suddenly switched tracks and gave me no warmup time. In my opinion, sore losers.

On our race at Nurb was set for one lap, so I was really confused when he said "I'll lead." like what? in a one-lap race?. Mind you, he was using BNR34 and i was in my S2K. I was eating at his bumper the whole race! He braked early coming into Aremberg which caused me to tap him and he went off-track. Courteously (by GTP race lobby rules' creed), I chose NOT to pass him and let him get on track before ensuing the chase. Still i was eating at his bumper the whole time.

If this was traditional Grip Gambler, I would've passed him long ago but him braking super early again at Bergwerk was was caused my suspension damage. So the rest of the race i was battling that though not really struggling to keep up as the S2K proved superior in the downhill section... Unsurprisingly, though, he was swerving all over the Dottinger to prevent me from feeding off his slipstream, which proved useless as i still caught up and passed him on the inside on Tiergarten but his heavy-ass R34 pushed me out of the way. and i did what i could to catch up but lost honorably in the end.

If I was to give him a battle rating, it would be 2/5.

I'll be tuning a 600PP touge car to do battle again and rematch him in 500PP as well. I won't be beat so easy.

I wish I could get in on this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back