Legend of the Streets: Initial D GT5 Touge | Initial D Recreation

• Thread starter TimberW
  • 5,624 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I finally got the 2.03 update to download but I'm still having trouble connecting to servers and I don't have access to my racing wheel. but despite the internet problems I'm still trying to get on and race. If I get back on I will make a profile, even though it feels wrong playing with a pad. The whole time I wasn't racing I was lurking on the thread.

btw congrats maccer

MONSTAR-1
Check your LSD settings ;)f
Kei car class would be a good idea. I like the sound of that. Has anyone else used 1 in LOTS?

I'm hoping that new Class C test will be where the kei cars would fit. I think the limitations of the course maker shows here, with uphill climbing and the long final straights being a disadvantage to the low powered cars.

TimberW
I'm hoping that new Class C test will be where the kei cars would fit. I think the limitations of the course maker shows here, with uphill climbing and the long final straights being a disadvantage to the low powered cars.

Probably true. Maybe allow Kei to use full trany. Duno, never driven them.

Result Submition:

01/02/2012
Rival 1: Fragolas79 (C)
Rival 2: Ose_Cap_Shadow (C)
Course: Serra da Freita
Style: CMSD2
Winner: Fragolas79
Rate:5/5

Well, Ose was on one of those bad days. I didn´t recognise his lack of speed through corners of Serra da Freita. I was a bit stressed leading 1st run and couldnt pull a gap. My tires were cold and I didnt want to mess... 2nd run, I could watch Ose and I was thinking it wasn´t usual cornering speed!!! Stayed on his tail and passed him when he took a wide line in a close left after a straight. ;)
Hope he ask for a rematch next week and show us his best drive. Until then he needs a couple of long nights of sleep :lol:

PS: Vacaseg9 was unstoppable tonight!! I´ll wait for his result submition, but I can say my AW11 was killed by a little Peugeot!!!:crazy:

01/02/2012
Rival 1: vacaseg9 (C)
Rival 2: Ose_Cap_Shadow (C)
Style: CMSD3
Winner: vacas
1st run:embarrassed:se leads i was seing to mutch tyre warming so i thought lets finish this quick i pressured ose in first corners and fainted a attack he blocked but not enugh i sliped right true and from there got a 4.+ secs gaap wining the run :)👍
01/02/2012
Rival 2: vacaseg9 (C)
Winner: vacaseg9
1st run :frag leaded i just waited for a litle mistake and took the lead and keepd true the lap he almost cought upin a sector but the i took off

01/02/2012
Rival 1: Fragolas79 (x)
Rival 2: vacaseg9 (x)

1st run :godzilla vs godzilla frag leads i was right on his tail noticed i culdent brake has good has himcuz i ran into his back a litle no damage or harm done! but i had more traction that helpd me!i just keepd behind him till he slipd a litle used my traction to get the inside resulting in a pass and win gr frag:)👍

nismo_skyline_gt-r_s-tune_r32_00.jpg

GTP Username: che69velle
PSN ID: che69velle
Time Zone: GMT -5
Usual Time Online: 7pm-12am

+ How did you hear about LotS?
I ran badboy in a few battles unofficially and was hooked, joined after ff side challenge and been here since

+ What makes LotS Special to you?
I find comradery in the rivals, we all drive clean and respectfull. We help eachother if needed and i learned skills i wouldn't have running slicks and no damage.

+ Tell us a little bit about your favourite car (for LotS)?
I'm an awd guy, i love the grip and control of power to all 4 wheels. So my favorite lots car is my nismo s tune r32 gtr, didn't win cause i had a noob drift tune but its my fav till class A next season when i run my evo 8.

+ What do you drive in real life?
I own 4 vehicles. i have an 06' evo IX mr edition, a 69' chevelle, an 06' ranger fx4 level 2 and an incompleat 66' gt40 replica

+ How long would you think you'll support LotS for?
As long as I can. If lots is there i will be too.👍

timber 4 kei cars u shuld do a power restriction like 160hp or use karting tracks i got a good 1 but both this restriction shuld make k cars unstopable cuz wat they lack is hp not pp

timber 4 kei cars u shuld do a power restriction like 160hp or use karting tracks i got a good 1 but both this restriction shuld make k cars unstopable cuz wat they lack is hp not pp

At 429PP, shouldn't they almost max out their HP actually?

The problem with Kei cars is that they're messed up with the pp system, they should be rated much lower than they are now. I tested both the Cappucino and the Mazda AZ-1 (I was really hoping that one would be good) and they were very close to each other but quite a lot slower than the 1600cc cars, even with the 9 pp advantage. They just seem to have a very slow acceleration so they can't keep up as soon as there's an uphill or a straight.
Hence I'll be using the Miata for class C.

The problem with Kei cars is that they're messed up with the pp system, they should be rated much lower than they are now. I tested both the Cappucino and the Mazda AZ-1 (I was really hoping that one would be good) and they were very close to each other but quite a lot slower than the 1600cc cars, even with the 9 pp advantage. They just seem to have a very slow acceleration so they can't keep up as soon as there's an uphill or a straight.
Hence I'll be using the Miata for class C.

Exactly. I tryed these cars out as well - when it comes to turns they are awsome - you can go full throtell - well they dont go very fast so that might be the reason .
But on straights they just lack the power to keep up. If there would be a pure downhill track they might do just fine. But with the track generator where we are unable to specify wheter it should be only uphill or downhill they just cannot compete.

Oh well - i still need to find the right car for Class C.

At 429PP, shouldn't they almost max out their HP actually?

Almost but like i said needs hp restriction and a kart track to get a chance in a relly tight track its so small the track will fit perfectly just try a tokyo bay track or my eifel kart track would work mutch beter

01/02/2012
01/02/2012
Rival 2: vacaseg9 (C)
1st run :frag leaded i just waited for a litle mistake and took the lead and keepd true the lap he almost cought upin a sector but the i took off

01/02/2012
Rival 1: Fragolas79 (x)
Rival 2: vacaseg9 (x)

1st run :godzilla vs godzilla frag leads i was right on his tail noticed i culdent brake has good has himcuz i ran into his back a litle no damage or harm done! but i had more traction that helpd me!i just keepd behind him till he slipd a litle used my traction to get the inside resulting in a pass and win gr frag:)👍

Man, I thought I could win at least C Class. But I made a huge mistake, I had my springs softened because we were racing in a bumpy Mt. Aso track the night before and forgot to change it to my original "Fragolas Tofu Shop" setup. Althought Vacaseg9 little Peugeot is astonishingly fast, and, even if I had the right setup, It would be a tough challenge!! In X class, I couldn't do it better, my setup is far from good and I just cant handle such power, I'm used to the underpower heroes of touge!! But it was a good start of the season, racing with a such friendly bloke, like Vacaseg9!!👍:)

Check your LSD settings ;)f
Kei car class would be a good idea. I like the sound of that. Has anyone else used 1 in LOTS?

sorry, but it dosent help at all... due to its MR-ness and lightweight it shifts soo much weight when lifting off the throttle that I have to fight it for grip..

But I thought of a Kei class touge as well yesterday. perhaps 400PP, even lower performance tires (CS/CM mabye) and other small fun changes? Would be a good entry level class for pepole getting to know touge and how it works.

02/02/2012
Rival 1: OSE_CAP__SHADOW (C class)
Rival 2: SolidSnake7735 (C class)
Course: Snake Canyon
Winner: OSE_CAP__SHADOW

I choose to chase the EK9 of Solid's and gave it my all to stay on his tail for the first half of the track. I took my attack on the a straight drag racing Solid on the outside hoping he would brake early to avoid contact, Which he did (I think).
From there on in until the end i kept a smooth gap of around 1 second ahead of solid up to the finish line....

Last edited:
Date: 02/02/2012
Rival 1: RedSuns-Maccer42 (class C)
Rival 2: Fragolas79 (class C)
Course: Sanga-Kuourai
Battle Style: CMSD 3sec
Winner: RedSuns-Maccer42
Rate: 5/5

First race of the season, I challenged frag to a battle at my home course, he asked me to lead first, Course knowledge was key here helping me spread the gap slowly throughout the whole lap to a 3.9 second lead, was a great battle in two panda Toyotas, looking forward to next weeks rematch at your home course frag ;)

Rival 2: vacaseg9 (class C)
Battle Style: CMSD 2sec

After watching me battle with frag vaca challenged me to a battle, he knew he would be at a disadvantage due to it being my home course. but his 207 gti puts up a great fight.
Round 1 I lead and vaca kept right on my tail, throughout the whole lap but wasnt able to make the pass.

Round 2 and I notice early on vaca is braking earlier now due to not knowing the course and without me being a braking guide I was able to keep right on his bumper. As we entering the last section of the course there is a tricky right hand turn the goes downhill then uphill, vaca braked too early and I moved to the outside where we stayed side by side on the next short straight into a left hander, vaca got the better exit here and were side by side again as we come up a hill and crest then into another left hander we enter with vaca on the inside me on the outside but on the uphill exit I was able to pull ahead just to stay in the lead and get the win. I think it will be a different result when we race next week, course knowledge helped me alot here.
Pics of the pass in action here: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=6609040#post6609040

Rival 1: RedSuns-Maccer42 (class X)
Rival 2: vacaseg9 (class X)
Course: Ushimine

Was a quick race and no contest for vacas R35, I got passed early in the sweepers after the first corner and got left for dust.

Last edited:

First race of the season, I challenged frag to a battle at my home course, he asked me to lead first, Course knowledge was key here helping me spread the gap slowly throughout the whole lap to a 3.9 second lead, was a great battle in two panda Toyotas, looking forward to next weeks rematch at your home course frag ;)

Rival 2: vacaseg9 (class C)
Battle Style: CMSD 2sec

After watching me battle with frag vaca challenged me to a battle, he knew he would be at a disadvantage due to it being my home course. but his 207 gti puts up a great fight.
Round 1 I lead and vaca kept right on my tail, throughout the whole lap but wasnt able to make the pass.

Round 2 and I notice early on vaca is braking earlier now due to not knowing the course and without me being a braking guide I was able to keep right on his bumper. As we entering the last section of the course there is a tricky right hand turn the goes downhill then uphill, vaca braked too early and I moved to the outside where we stayed side by side on the next short straight into a left hander, vaca got the better exit here and were side by side again as we come up a hill and crest then into another left hander we enter with vaca on the inside me on the outside but on the uphill exit I was able to pull ahead just to stay in the lead and get the win. I think it will be a different result when we race next week, course knowledge helped me alot here.
Pics of the pass in action here: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=6609040#post6609040

Rival 1: RedSuns-Maccer42 (class X)
Rival 2: vacaseg9 (class X)
Course: Ushimine

Was a quick race and no contest for vacas R35, I got passed early in the sweepers after the first corner and got left for dust.

CONFIRMED !!!!!See pick for pass off the year pure takumi style got to hand it to macc great driving :)👍

02/02/2012
Rival 1: OSE_CAP__SHADOW (C class)
Rival 2: SolidSnake7735 (C class)
Course: Snake Canyon
Winner: OSE_CAP__SHADOW

I choose to chase the EK9 of Solid's and gave it my all to stay on his tail for the first half of the track. I took my attack on the a straight drag racing Solid on the outside hoping he would brake early to avoid contact, Which he did (I think).
From there on in until the end i kept a smooth gap of around 1 second ahead of solid up to the finish line....

Confirmed.. that straight is a 'make or break' point on that track. I tried to hold out as long as i could before braking but I could only hold out so long being as my car is FF. great race though 👍

Cofirmed, my Panda MR2 couldnt keep such an amasing pace, not knowing Maccer course. Braking points are the key in this course, and I kept braking to much and too early. In the other side, Maccer Trueno was incredibly fast, at one moment he looked like Takumi, drifting so fast though corners. Awesome to watch!! Great race!! I´m affraid of our rematch, since Maccer knows Serra da Freita as well as I do!! But it will be great to run our Panda Toyotas in a well kown track, they look so good together 👍

02/02/2012
Rival 1: Street-King-07 (C class)
Rival 2: RedSuns-Maccer42 (C class)
Course: Sidewinder Touge
Style: CMSD 2 sec
Winner: Street-King-07

After many connection issues, Maccer and I finally managed to get a battle. Although I had at least 40bhp less and likely more weight than Mac's AE86, my plucky little MX5 felt more planted and better balanced as we tussled through 7 rounds. Mac's Hachi-Roku was able to pull out small gaps in places where he could use his power advantage but my MX5 was on his bumper through the corners thanks to my chassis balance and supercharged torque. I knew that Maccer was getting worn out as his car was understeering more which always seems to be an issue for him in long battles. At the exit of the twin hairpin bends during round 7, I got a better exit and squeezed alongside Maccer on the run to the double-apex section. I held the inside line as Maccer slid wide and powered away to a 1.2 second gap at the line. Great battle

02/02/2012
Rival 1: Street-King-07 (C class)
Rival 2: RedSuns-Maccer42 (C class)
Course: Sidewinder Touge
Style: CMSD 2 sec
Winner: Street-King-07

After many connection issues, Maccer and I finally managed to get a battle. Although I had at least 40bhp less and likely more weight than Mac's AE86, my plucky little MX5 felt more planted and better balanced as we tussled through 7 rounds. Mac's Hachi-Roku was able to pull out small gaps in places where he could use his power advantage but my MX5 was on his bumper through the corners thanks to my chassis balance and supercharged torque. I knew that Maccer was getting worn out as his car was understeering more which always seems to be an issue for him in long battles. At the exit of the twin hairpin bends during round 7, I got a better exit and squeezed alongside Maccer on the run to the double-apex section. I held the inside line as Maccer slid wide and powered away to a 1.2 second gap at the line. Great battle

Confirmed 5/5 great battle, was clear to see your mx5 was superior from round one I was just trying to hold on long enough in hopes you would make a mistake but that didn't happen.

6542332073_25edc51706_b.jpg

Wrong pic, but I don't have current access to my GT5 :D
GTP Username: HenryT
PSN ID: H_enry_T
Time Zone: GMT +2
Usual Time Online: Varies

I was looking around forums and stuff when I got GT5 back in Oct, and saw this and thought, hey, no requirements, touge scene, me gusta, and I decided to join :D.

The level of skill, the respect around the league and the friendliness of it all.

My S3 ITR DC2 for sure. It's the first car that I actually felt like I competed in full attack mode and always has a little spot in my garage.

Since I'm 15 I don't own a car, but I sometimes take my father's VAZ 2101 for a spin around our local track.

I don't know. How long is LotS staying? :D

Last edited:
2011_subaru_impreza-wrx-sti_prf_ns_40110_717.jpg

Note: This is a 2011 version obviously.

GTP Username: Sanji Himura
PSN ID: supermanfromazle
Time Zone: GMT -6
Usual Time Online: 3 PM to 6 PM Weekdays, it will vary on the weekends.

I was browsing through GTP and I wanted to stretch the replayability of the game, so it was random chance.

Newby friendly. Timber answered my track question even quicker than I expected, and I knew then this was the place I wanted to race.

While I do drive the Subaru Impreza Sti in the league, I will drive in the game any 4WD car. I believe that 4WD provides the perfect power distrbution while maintaining power to weight ratio across all four tires.

The 25th anniversary Ford Mustang(89), within reason.

However long there is a GT5.

Last edited:
Had a Nice little practice sesh with some of you today, Miatas are fast, but I think with the right track and the right tune anything is possible ;). not sure If im goiing to join this season we'll see what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back