Legend of the Streets: Initial D GT5 Touge | Initial D Recreation

• Thread starter TimberW
  • 5,624 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
alvin23a
Because you are challenging me we will race on my home touge. Send me a FR so you can download the course.

Since you two have already registered your vehicle, go for it! And if you guys come out with a result, do post it here. And I can then start putting in the numbers into my score sheet.

This is the pre-season to help iron things and fine tune things. So by 'playing', you'll help bring out things we may have overlooked.

Regarding the "3-lap" format in the opening post, do you mean that the limit for battle durations are three rounds? I am assuming the "tie-breaker" is a side-by-side style battle. Would it still be an official "win" if the battle lasted for more than three rounds?

yellomello
any year restrictions on cars

No year restrictions. We may fine tune the restrictions as we go, but for now, no.

Nightingale
Regarding the "3-lap" format in the opening post, do you mean that the limit for battle durations are three rounds? I am assuming the "tie-breaker" is a side-by-side style battle. Would it still be an official "win" if the battle lasted for more than three rounds?

At the moment, that's the 'recommended' format. I'll do a better write up before the real first season starts. Ultimately, there has to be a winner for this to work, how you determine who wins actually would ultimately depend on the two competing rivals.

If both want a side by side start, one lap would be sufficient.

If the battle wants to go longer, you might need more than 3 Laps. But doing it more than 3 Laps, you really need to be pretty hardcore. =)

Last edited:
PSN: vasho__
Car: Nissan Skyline GT-R V.SPEC II (R32) 94
Colour: Black
PP: 500

If you want to know what awaits you check out my vids - haha :)

PSN: vasho__
Car: Nissan Skyline GT-R V.SPEC II (R32) 94
Colour: Black
PP: 500

If you want to know what awaits you check out my vids - haha :)

Yeah man, Your videos are always great and inspiring!

Jackthalad
alvin23a I challenge you to a battle!

Hey I'm leaving on a week long holiday tomorrow so send your FR quick so you can get my touge. If I get time in the morning I might name it.

Of course I want in on this!

PSN ID: xXHannibaalXx

Registered Vehicle: RX-8 Type S '07

PP of Vehicle: 460PP

Colour of Vehicle: Green

I'm basically going to be running the same ride as for GTTC, to avoid complications :sly:

Cool man Hannibaal, We still haven't have an opportunity to have a run together yet... well, it looks like we'll be both team mates and competitors at the same time!! :crazy:

PSN ID: TakumiFuji01

Registered Vehicle: Mazda Eunos Roadster(NA Special Package) '89

PP of Vehicle: 450PP

Colour of Vehicle: Crystal White

Application Submission:
PSN: Prolific352
Car: 1997 Civic Type R
Color:Blurple
PP:500

hey Prolific, one of the originals as well! How have you been? I remembered the days when you show me nurburing as a touge course!

Btw, Is your car blue or purple?

Nightingale
C'mon guys, we need more 480-ish PP racers here! Don't leave me all by myself! lol

You know you can challenge anyone from the Rival's List right? The PP difference in handicap will be awarded with extra points if you beat your opponent.

Yes, I do; I just that don't feel too confident that I can beat 500PP machines, and defeating a 450PP rival isn't exactly impressive. :P

I'll wait for the season to start first, and then pick the closest opponent after.

@Timber I've been pretty good man just getting my college stuff in order, but yes I definitely remember the Nurb touge days:)
and I'd say its in the middle but if I had to choose I'd say blue.

Nightingale
Yes, I do; I just that don't feel too confident that I can beat 500PP machines, and defeating a 450PP rival isn't exactly impressive. :P

I'll wait for the season to start first, and then pick the closest opponent after.

Haha, although we don't really know how effective the PP system would work yet, that's the purpose of the pre-season. I find that at the right course, driver skills and suspension setup will really play a big part. Large horsepower will definitely help at the straights, no doubt about that. But we're talking about the Touge here!

Prolific352
@Timber I've been pretty good man just getting my college stuff in order, but yes I definitely remember the Nurb touge days:)
and I'd say its in the middle but if I had to choose I'd say blue.

Cool man, so glad you can join us. Love the Touge!

NOTICE:- THE PRE-SEASON WILL DETERMINE IF FULLY CUSTOMIZABLE GEARS WOULD BE ALLOWED OR NOT.

When I'm challenging you guys, after the challenge, I'll like to see if you guys are using fully customizable gears. I know gear ratios will make or break a car on tracks. But we're talking about touge here. Also let me know if it's a fair idea/restriction.

This is in no way saying that fully customizable gears are banned. It's just being 'examined' at the moment.

NOTICE UPDATE:- LEGEND OF THE STREETS DO NOT ALLOW FULLY CUSTOMIZABLE GEARS, FULL STOP.

Why? After reading Falaut's post on GTTC. Street racers can't afford a full-spec race transmission. 5/6 Close-ratio Transmission are allowed.

Last edited:

personally i dont think 20-30PP difference will be so drastic, especially since Sports Hard tires can only hold so much grip.. most high powered cars can't unleash the full potential of their rides.

At my home track (Mt. Nato, because it;s 5.56 miles in length hehe) my fastest time with a 500PP R32 was 4:10 while my friend in a 420PP 22b posted 3:58!!!

Remember to select a 'home' track and share it so that we can challenge each other.

BTW, feel free to add me on PSN, my track is already up and shared.
Im gonna be online for a few hours tonight, I'll take on any comers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back