Legend of the Streets: Initial D GT5 Touge | Initial D Recreation

• Thread starter TimberW
  • 5,624 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm back.
I may have did crappy the previous season , but I've changed
I can clock times under the 3 minutes barrier , beware.

I got 2:58.507 with my R1, could of Pown(don't want to do lazy grammer of "Pwn") for this season if I didn't use the R1 all 3 seasons, should of kept using my Roadster. I feel stupid! :(

I got 2:58.507 with my R1, could of Pown(don't want to do lazy grammer of "Pwn") for this season if I didn't use the R1 all 3 seasons, should of kept using my Roadster. I feel stupid! :(

But , if you used the roadster instead of the R1 , you could have not won your battles as often. But meh , if you switched to a different car right now , I'm sure it'll be a great learning experience 👍

xXHannibaalXx
Happy new year guys!
I noticed the rules for S4 say TSC, ASM, and ABS is on, shouldn't it be up to driver? Or else I messed up in the last seasons :P

That is the room setup settings.

But , if you used the roadster instead of the R1 , you could have not won your battles as often. But meh , if you switched to a different car right now , I'm sure it'll be a great learning experience 👍

Well I ain't gonna sign up anyways, no point.

It's been bothering me but , why can't we allow fully customize-able transmission?
I mean , we should allow it on older cars like the FC , 86 because they're completely crap without it. But I don't know , just an idea because I would really love to use my FC.

i know i won't win but i'm gonna use a supra in A class since everyone overlooks it.

Anyone else using a car that is overlooked cause its hard to tune and is horrible stock?, cause you'll be my competition.

i know i won't win but i'm gonna use a supra in A class since everyone overlooks it.

Anyone else using a car that is overlooked cause its hard to tune and is horrible stock?, cause you'll be my competition.

Funny you say you're using the supra as I was planing to use one too had tuned it quite well, I didnt want to use my FD for a 3rd season in a row but at last minute I caved and went for the M3 CSL as it was so much faster.

Well I ain't gonna sign up anyways, no point.

join the rest of us and choose a car that requires a skilled driver and tuning, not a pretuned monster. if you want the r1 type advantage theres always the gt350z, nsx-r and motorsport elise.

well maccer i'll run you then since you also bucked tradition. but i discover the code on the csl unfair since it accounts for its grip on ss even on sh.

Now im happy with my 500PP car should be a good season

The rival's list says your're running an M3 CSL but the drivetrain is at 4WD. Think you might've registered either the wrong car or the wrong drivetrain.

The rival's list says your're running an M3 CSL but the drivetrain is at 4WD. Think you might've registered either the wrong car or the wrong drivetrain.

Thanks for noticing that... Its because i just changed car not drivetrain by mistake :dunce:
Edit: all sorted now 👍

Application Submission:
PSN ID: tetchykb123
Registered Vehicle: skyline gt-r v-spec II nur (r34) 02
PP of Vehicle: 662
Colour: maziora pleadesll

Application Submission:
PSN ID: tetchykb123
Registered Vehicle: skyline gt-r v-spec II nur (r34) 02
PP of Vehicle: 662
Colour: maziora pleadesll

Please read OP for rules & regulations for car's and Please use the rival sign up link on the first page Thank you 👍
Also currently the max PP limit we run is 500PP

After some troubles with connection to each other me and street-king decided we should do both our races now while we have a good connection.

Date: 2/1/2012
Rival 1: RedSuns-Maccer42 (class B)
Rival 2: Street-King-07 (class B)
Battle Style: CM SD 3sec
Course: Irabaki Complex
Winner: RedSuns-Maccer42
Rate: 5/5

First race of the new season for me on a familiar course ive had quite a few battles with SK. He lead first and his 86GT is looking in good shape I was able to stay close to him when I noticed he would get slight oversteer on some corner exits. I made a pass attempt after SK went wide out of a tight left hander we was side by side but I had to back off at the next corner.
Round 2 I lead and was able to stay smoother through the turns SK would slide this allowed me to slowly spread the gap to 5 seconds lead.

Rival 1: RedSuns-Maccer42 (class A)
Rival 2: Street-King-07 (class A)

SK chose to lead again and I was able to stay with him, I noticed his NSX wasnt as stable as my M3 and I tryed the pass attempt at the same places as our Beta battle before but again had to let off, I was able to pass not long after in the next sector I got a tight inside run on a right hander and was able to pull just enough ahead and keep the lead through the next corner on the outside where I slowly pulled away.

After some troubles with connection to each other me and street-king decided we should do both our races now while we have a good connection.

Rival 1: RedSuns-Maccer42 (class B)
Rival 2: Street-King-07 (class B)

First race of the new season for me on a familiar course ive had quite a few battles with SK. He lead first and his 86GT is looking in good shape I was able to stay close to him when I noticed he would get slight oversteer on some corner exits. I made a pass attempt after SK went wide out of a tight left hander we was side by side but I had to back off at the next corner.
Round 2 I lead and was able to stay smoother through the turns SK would slide this allowed me to slowly spread the gap to 5 seconds lead.

Rival 1: RedSuns-Maccer42 (class A)
Rival 2: Street-King-07 (class A)

SK chose to lead again and I was able to stay with him, I noticed his NSX wasnt as stable as my M3 and I tryed the pass attempt at the same places as our Beta battle before but again had to let off, I was able to pass not long after in the next sector I got a tight inside run on a right hander and was able to pull just enough ahead and keep the lead through the next corner on the outside where I slowly pulled away.

Confirmed. My Class B 86 could see me nipping at the heels of a top 3 place in the standings but my Class A NSX will need to work harder. Great races as always.

I'm back from the holidays and hopefully I'll see you guys soon online on the Touge. I'll be updating the Leaderboard soon!

That is the room setup settings.

Oh alright then but you might want to change it in the first post cause you put ABS only as "up to player" so that might be a bit confusing. Nevermind you changed it for S4 :P
Here's my registration for season 4 :dopey:

See you on the Touge!

Rival 1: OSE_CAP__SHADOW (class A)
Rival 2: che69velle (class A)
Course: Serra da freita
Winner: OSE_CAP__SHADOW

I chose to chase in my M3 and was surprised on how quick it got on chev's tail.
i took my chance at passing when i had better drive going into a downhill right hand turn and passed chev's supra on the outside. After this i continued driving hard to an 8 second lead.

Rival 1: OSE_CAP__SHADOW (class B)
Rival 2: RedSuns-Maccer42 (class B)
Battle Style: GGH 1 Lap

Going into this battle i was thinking i was going to get passed easily as i know what maccer S2K can do so i braced myself for a beating. I defended every line i could to make sure maccer couldn't pass which worked (just) as maccer was unable to pass before the finish line....

Rival 1: OSE_CAP__SHADOW (class B)
Rival 2: RedSuns-Maccer42 (class B)
Battle Style: GGH 1 Lap

Going into this battle i was thinking i was going to get passed easily as i know what maccer S2K can do so i braced myself for a beating. I defended every line i could to make sure maccer couldn't pass which worked (just) as maccer was unable to pass before the finish line....

Confirmed good race. all my pass attempts were blocked and I didnt have the power to pull ahead on straights.

vasho
I as well registered for class B with the new Toyota GT 86. That car is just a blast to drive. Lets see how it will hold up.

Well i would like to promote a new battle style into LOTS. So lets see what you guys think about it.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
New Battle Style:
The Battle Style would be called "Do Not Cross The Center Line" - or short DNCL - or something like that. The Name does not realy matter.

So as the name allready says the combatants are not allowed to cross the center line on the track with their car.

I have tryed a run with Street King 07 yesterday and it is very challenging and most of all very fun.

The rules would be as follows but they can change:

Gap would be 1 second - more is to much as this battle style is very close and intense.
The car can cross the center line with only two tyres at a time.
If the leading car crosses the center line with more than 2 tyres it should wait for the follower to catch up. Or - the driver that has crossed the line will have to wait a few seconds before he can apply throttel again - 2 or 3 seconds.

In this battle style there is no overtaking - or only when the leading car has spinned out and the following car is close by and can overtake without any issue.

This battle style is realy challening and is what i think touge is about - because only one line of the road is to be used the track is much more narrow.

So thats it in a nutt shell. What you guys think?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

And as new year is just around the corner i would like to wish every one here a happy new year!!!!
Another big thx goes out to Timber - who organized this awsome league. Which is keeping me playing this game for so long. Thx Timber.

See ya all in the next year. And dont forget - dont drink and drive :sly:

:cheers:

As far as I know, the center line rule is NOT crossing the centre line AT ALL. And that if you cross the line, it is usually a DQ, but I understand that not crossing the center line is hard, the DQ part of the rule I'll let slide.

The described new battle mode sounds like one which they did in the Over Rev! Manga.

TimberW
The described new battle mode sounds like one which they did in the Over Rev! Manga.

It is. It's the battle against the team "Ripley." As the main character team uses that rule and Ripley used the 5 second rule, where they start 5 seconds ahead or behind, depending on who is leading. The winner is decided on the final split. Higher split means lead driver wins and vice versa.

As far as I know, the center line rule is NOT crossing the centre line AT ALL. And that if you cross the line, it is usually a DQ, but I understand that not crossing the center line is hard, the DQ part of the rule I'll let slide.

Yes you are right. Ideal would be not to cross the center line at all. But as it is really hard not to do so i think the rule for 2 tyres to be able to cross is adequate.
Lets see if this battle style will get implemented and after one season we can evolve the rules for this battle style if there is a need for it.
To be disqualified is quite harsh so the penalty system - 2 or 3 seconds or to wait for the follower - this has to be clarified yet - is good in my opinion.

Yes Timber you are right. This battle style was used in the Manga Over Rev.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back