Battle Rating: 5 of 5

07/05/2012
Rival 1: OSE_CAP__SHADOW (A class)
Rival 2: Fragolas79 (A class)
Course: Sekgahara
Battle Style: CMSD3
Winner: OSE_CAP__SHADOW
Rate: 5/5

I choose to lead and i spent most of the lap of fragola's rear bumper as he was defending the inside line so well but a last chance outside charge got me my pass two turn from the end....

07/05/2012
Rival 2: che69velle (A class)
Course: Snake Canyon

I choose to chase chev's Evo and again i spent alot of time figuring out when best to pass. I passed chev in the last 2 sectors of the lap and then held him off to take the win.

07/05/2012
Rival 1: OSE_CAP__SHADOW (S class)
Rival 2: SHADOWWOLF354 (S class)
Course: Mt Akina
Battle Style: GGU

I managed to get a better launch than wolf's specV but i couldn't pull to far ahead over the lap. on the reverse lap i noticed wolf take a heavy crash on a blind turn with he was unable to fully recover from, Wolf continued to fight on but due to the crash was unable to catch up...

07/05/2012

07/05/2012

I choose to chase chev's Evo and again i spent alot of time figuring out when best to pass. I passed chev in the last 2 sectors of the lap and then held him off to take the win.

confirmed, but i stayed ahead till highspeed section where the r1 could stretch its high rpm legs :sly:

07/07/2012
Rival 1: JC18137 (A class)
Course: Mt. Osaka
Winner: Fragolas79

I noticed the Subaru was faster than me on the straights on the 1st lap I lead. @nd lap I made a lot of mistakes, to where I was 2.3 secs behind, but he overpowered me in the last section to a 4 second gap. Luckily it warmed me up for Chevelle's battle lol.

07/07/2012
Winner: JC18137
Grueling 7 round match. At least frag got a good show lol. I had lots of fun.

07/05/2012

I choose to lead and i spent most of the lap of fragola's rear bumper as he was defending the inside line so well but a last chance outside charge got me my pass two turn from the end....

07/05/2012

07/05/2012
Rival 1: OSE_CAP__SHADOW (S class)
Rival 2: SHADOWWOLF354 (S class)
Course: Mt Akina
Battle Style: GGU

I managed to get a better launch than wolf's specV but i couldn't pull to far ahead over the lap. on the reverse lap i noticed wolf take a heavy crash on a blind turn with he was unable to fully recover from, Wolf continued to fight on but due to the crash was unable to catch up...

confirmed 5/5

07/05/2012

Great pass, never thought you would take that line! I should have predicted it, eheh!! Although, I couldnt do nothing but leave that line free, and enjoy watching your speed!! I promise I will get you when you choose not to use a R1, eheheh!! ;)

Last edited:
07/07/2012

I noticed the Subaru was faster than me on the straights on the 1st lap I lead. @nd lap I made a lot of mistakes, to where I was 2.3 secs behind, but he overpowered me in the last section to a 4 second gap. Luckily it warmed me up for Chevelle's battle lol.

Confirmed. I barely know this track, and only started enjoying it just before we raced. My STi is not faster in straghts, but it is faster exiting corners. I rely on it tail to enter a corner and point the nose to the exit, allowing to accelerate earlyer, and I change gear in the torque range, so I never reach redline. It was a great battle and I enjoyed every corner of your home course ;)

7/5/2012
Rival 1: Fragolas79 (A class)
Rival 2: CHev69elle (A class)

Cant say I love this track, it has camber exchanges between corners and it makes my STi setup to be very unstable and unpredictible. Chev´s EVO seemed to be at home in this course. Insane speed ... sideways!! It was great to watch when I was chasing.

Rival 1: Fragolas79 (S class)
Rival 2: CHev69elle (S class)
Course: Michi-no-Eki

Well, Chev wreked his millionare Lambo and I finished 1 round with a lead of 27 sec!! JDM powa eheheheh!!

07/07/2012
Winner: JC18137
Grueling 7 round match. At least frag got a good show lol. I had lots of fun.

confirmed epic awd battle

7/5/2012
Rival 1: Fragolas79 (A class)
Rival 2: CHev69elle (A class)

Cant say I love this track, it has camber exchanges between corners and it makes my STi setup to be very unstable and unpredictible. Chev´s EVO seemed to be at home in this course. Insane speed ... sideways!! It was great to watch when I was chasing.

confirmed

Rival 1: Fragolas79 (S class)
Rival 2: CHev69elle (S class)
Course: Michi-no-Eki

Well, Chev wreked his millionare Lambo and I finished 1 round with a lead of 27 sec!! JDM powa eheheheh!!

confirmed

To answer your questions, you can find the information about Season 5 on page 275 on this thread.

About registration, that can only happen when information about what will be happening in the next season is posted, it will likely be after Time Attack EP08 around a couple of weeks after the Core Season is finished.

Regarding classes, we are currently running 500PP Class A alongside a higher 550PP Class S for this season. We also have a lower 420PP Class C sitting below 450PP Class B. Whenever two of the four classes are chosen for a particular season, members are allowed to sign up two different cars for the chosen classes as long as they meet restrictions e.g No tuners in Class S, 2WD only for Class B and engine sizes 1600cc and under for Class C.

Hope this cleared things up a bit.👍

whoops , i totally forgot to say thank you for the info so .... thank you :D
yes the info was what i needed ... allready started to try out some cars and been practising some driving on some downloaded Touge tracks . ( thanks Solidsnake :D ) ... as for now i'll keep an eye out for when i can start to participate and maybe find a room for training occasionally , seeing the it is not that commen to see Touge in the titel of an online lobby :P

so thank you again , and have fun

09/05/2012
Rival 1: OSE_CAP__SHADOW (Class S)
Rival 2: Street-King-07 (Class S)
Course: Serra Da Freita
Battle Style: CMSD 3 sec
Rating: 5/5

This match saw me try even harder against Shadow's mighty R35 and my R8 was able to push 5 rounds out of the battle. I started leading and Shadow crawled all over the back of my car but I held station blocking his attacks and a significant passing attempt on one of the small straights. The rounds that I followed saw me closer to the back of the GT-R than I anticipated and Shadow was struggling to pull a big enough lead. Round 5 saw me bravely hold my lead until I dropped a wheel on the dirt near the small complex section sending my car into a slide across the track. I saved myself from damage but Shadow snuck past and held me off to win a tense fight.

09/05/2012
Rival 1: OSE_CAP__SHADOW (Class A)
Rival 2: Street-King-07 (Class A)
Course: Serra Da Freita

Fighting Shadow's unstoppable R1 in my own R1 went only for 3 rounds but I was still unable to stop the Touge God. I led Round 1 and worked my hardest to keep the Amuse in check to bring a second run. I drove as fast as my talent would allow in Round 2 and stretched the duel to a third run after a brave effort to stop Shadow from running away. Round 3 saw me make a mistake at Turn 2 and Shadow ran round the outside of me. He kept the lead for the rest of the lap but again, he couldn't run away as fast as he thought as I closely followed his car across the line

09/05/2012
Rival 1: OSE_CAP__SHADOW (Class S)
Rival 2: SolidSnake7735 (Class S)
Course: Jizo Pass

I choose to chase and on the exit of turn two Solid ran wide so i passed him as he was recovering. I then spread the gap to over 10 seconds at the line.

09/05/2012
Rival 1: OSE_CAP__SHADOW (Class A)
Rival 2: SolidSnake7735 (Class A)
Course: Jizo Pass

i started the battle in chase and this time i had a better run off turn two but snake blocked my outside pass so i fell back ready to strike once more. A few turns later snake seems to have no power exiting a turn so i passed him like he was stood still :confused:. I continued on until i noticed Solid fall off my map due to a crash maybe. Solid forfeited the race.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back