Legend of the Streets: Initial D GT6 Touge |Returning in 2014

• Thread starter Slender_Man
  • 2,584 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
GhostZ
I did some serious retuning and I'm putting what was my best lap down yesterday as consistent laps today, and I feel like I can be competitive. Just in time for the season to end.

Practice makes perfect in Touge :)

Date: 11/7/2012
CMSD 2 Class B
Rival 1: che69velle
Rival 2: DADYGERAR
Course: Ushimine
Winner: che69velle
Battle Rating: 5 of 5

a tuner battle between an amuse and a mugen s2k with a spoon cam car courtesy of vacas. chose to chase dady so i could observe his driving. He set a moderate pace and guarded his line well and even though he's new to lots, he's not a noob on the touge. I applied pressure and due to car simularities was able to comfortably ride his bumper untill he hugged the inside on a compound corner. i took an outside line and godhanded my ap2 beside him and stole the inside for next turn and ran away. even though i won i ran another lap to see if he could hold on to my bumper, set a comfortable pace and ran away again. gave him a tune so watch out now

CMSD 2 Class B
Rival 1: che69velle
Course: Ushimine
Winner: che69velle

a tuner battle between an amuse and a mugen s2k with a spoon cam car courtesy of vacas. chose to chase dady so i could observe his driving. He set a moderate pace and guarded his line well and even though he's new to lots, he's not a noob on the touge. I applied pressure and due to car simularities was able to comfortably ride his bumper untill he hugged the inside on a compound corner. i took an outside line and godhanded my ap2 beside him and stole the inside for next turn and ran away. even though i won i ran another lap to see if he could hold on to my bumper, set a comfortable pace and ran away again. gave him a tune so watch out now

damn, this sounds like an intense battle. please tell me one of you saved the replay! I think there's a way to send replays through the PS3. I have to test this method with someone though.

Happy to see LotS is alive and well. As many of you know, I moved out to work. I'm only on PSN for a few hours on Saturday night when visiting home. I've been developing tunes while away. I did get a bit worse. I'm 4 seconds of my r32 time on my own course. I've started to tune and practice again. I've developed new 420pp tunes which are quite impressive. As soon as I get internet at my new place expect to see me daily again guys. Glad to see a lot of Fresh meat joined. As soon as I return Flat Racing Tuning thread will go live.

damn, this sounds like an intense battle. please tell me one of you saved the replay! I think there's a way to send replays through the PS3. I have to test this method with someone though.

You can. Just export the save of the replay and copy it to a USB. Send it into there email or upload it on a site and put the link lol

CMSD 2 Class A
Rival 1: kadoimmortal
Course: Mt. Aso Touge 2
Winner: kadoimmortal

First round following I pressured hard first 2 corners resulting in DG to run wide. I was able to sprint alongside and gain the outside line through the next turn. I edged ahead of DG and steadily spread the gap to cross the line the victor. Round 2 I lead and gap was 3 sec by the finish.

DadyGerar, would you like have a mock battle against me tomorrow night as you seem to pop in whenever I have a lobby open?

Add me, I'm on Saturday nights, 8pm est to 3 am est. I need the practice as well.

I know that feel shadow. I'm glad to say at least my tuning skills are returning. Made a few new tunes you might be interested in trying out. I'm glad my team is in the finals. Go SK!

Snake, are you on tonight? I need to test 420pp's as well. Remember my Red EK and my white EG? They're back, along with a CRX an an AE86.

Snake, are you on tonight? I need to test 420pp's as well. Remember my Red EK and my white EG? They're back, along with a CRX an an AE86.

Cool, I'll be on. Download the track I've shared (Usui Pass). it's great to test for understeer and practice line-braking.

Me and Street-King-07 have decided the conditions of the Finals:

A Class - Ushimine, GGU
B Class - Sidewinder Touge, CMSD2
C Class - Viewer's choice, CMSD2

Monday, 16th July, GMT 5pm

Last edited:
Sup guys, just showing off a new map i've created.

*Warning! BIG POST lots of photos*

Spec List:
Name: Shinshoku Kyōkoku
Length: 5.17 miles
Straight Length: 0.64 miles
Elevation Difference: 163.3 ft
Corners 65
Sectors: 4

Map Overview
dsc01161mx.jpg

Entering Turn 1. A shallow, high speed right corner, leading onto a brief straigh away, probably not the ideal spot to begin the battle.
toscanatarmacb.jpg

Coming into Turn 2, I recomend here to be a better starting location.
toscanatarmac1q.jpg

End of the first sector, it's quite brief, but this is just a taste of things to come.
toscanatarmac2.jpg

A quick look back over the first sector.
toscanatarmac3.jpg

A vie ahead of a shallow decline in the road.
toscanatarmac4a.jpg

Entering the slight downhill before a blind braking point for a left hand turn, overlooking the section ahead I like to call "The Ripples".
toscanatarmac5.jpg

Very easy to run wide on the exit of this turn. Great spot for overtaking an unsuspecting opponant.
toscanatarmac6b.jpg

Looking back over the "The Ripples" Section while getting spotted from some fans. "OMG!! IT'S KEISUKE TAKAHASHI!!!"
toscanatarmac7f.jpg

Coming up next is the Double Hairpin! Or the "Twin Pin Peak" as I call it. (TP² for short :lol:)

Hairpin one.
toscanatarmac8.jpg

Hairpin two. After this corner is also the end of sector 2
toscanatarmac9.jpg

Now from this view the next corner ahead looks nothing out of the ordinary, Just a typical right hander over a slight crest into a downhill, but beware! Due to recent weather conditions the road has sufferd severely...
toscanatarmac10.jpg

Watch out for the dirt on the road!! :scared: ( Dont worry grip levels arn't reduced when driving over it, though I wish they was. Im just hoping the sight of this in the heat of a battle could shake things up abit ;))
toscanatarmac11.jpg

toscanatarmac12.jpg

Looking back at the section after the mudslide.
toscanatarmac13f.jpg

A blind right hander, and also the ned of sector 3. This is a very easy corner to get caught out and just drive straight ahead when you're not paying attention.
toscanatarmac14.jpg

This is one of my favourite corners on this touge, a high speed quick left-right bus stop type kink, into a short uphill then a very tight righ hander.
toscanatarmac15.jpg

The tricky right hander after the uphill, very easy to outbrake yourself here and run wide, great spot for overtaking on the inside.
toscanatarmac16.jpg

toscanatarmac17.jpg

Looking over to the main pit straight. Near the end of the touge now. Just a few corners left, I didn't take any more pictures after this.
toscanatarmac18.jpg

Well let me know what you think guys, This track isn't the most technical there has been in LotS, and it doesn't have the greatest starting point with the first corner not being a tight one, but it does have a nice flow and some unique aspects too it.

I will put the map on share under a temporary name of "Mt. Kyoto" But I realy would like you guys to help me find a more unique and original name for it. EDIT: Thank you JC, for sugesting the name Erosion Canyon, Japanese translated to Shinshoku Kyōkoku.

Thanks and sorry for the huge post.

Last edited:
Great pics m8, is this track up for share? I would really like to try it :D

In the meantime, enjoy this video y'all... Part I
Part II is still uploading.

Looks great Mac, I'm interested I'm the mudslide :lol: I suggest errosion canyon.

Which track is that one? I really liked that one.

It's Akina. It's one of those popular Touge Tracks in LotS, just think of it as the actual ID Arcades lol
It was my first timer course.
Oh and Snake. On your next video, we should do a VS vid of the Maou(FD vs S2000) Fleet.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back