Legend of the Streets: Initial D GT6 Touge |Returning in 2014

• Thread starter Slender_Man
  • 2,584 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
As we are taking a break to re-energize, I'll write the reports of the 2 battles:

Date: 16/7/2012
Rival 1: H_enry_T (Class A)
Rival 2: Street-King-07 (Class A)
Course: Ushimine
Battle Style: GGU
Winner: Street-King-07
Rate: 5/5

The MR NSX was just too much for my FR FD. Great race.

Date: 10/7/2012
Rival 1: H_enry_T (Class B)
Rival 2: Street-King-07 (Class B)
Course: Sidewinder Touge
Battle Style: CMSD 2 sec
Winner: H_enry_T

An epic 11-round battle, with neither side showing dominance. At the end, SKs tire wear made him prone to understeer, and I managed to outrun him.

LAST BATTLE - TIEBREAKER
Street-King-07 vs H_enry_T
C Class
Nyokonori Yama ( Rain )
H_enry_T's Lounge
BE THERE!!!

Looks great Mac, I'm interested I'm the mudslide :lol: I suggest errosion canyon.

I like that, translated it to Japanese and using the phonetic spelling the name translates to Shinshoku Kyōkoku (Erosion Canyon).

Gutted im missing the finals :( it wont let me join Henry's room.

It's Akina. It's one of those popular Touge Tracks in LotS, just think of it as the actual ID Arcades lol
It was my first timer course.
Oh and Snake. On your next video, we should do a VS vid of the Maou(FD vs S2000) Fleet.

RE-Amemiya FD3S vs. Amuse R1 ? I know the perfect stage for this battle.. .Asahi Pass!!

I'm also disappointed in missing the finals battles. I wanted to stay awake and catch the matches but I was so tired after battling MONSTAR-1 that i couldn't stay awake. Congratulations to both of you for making it this far 👍

Legend of the Streets
H_enry_T 2-1 Street-King-07
Mazda RX-7 Spirit R Type A (FD) '02
Toyota 86GT '12
Toyota MR-2 1600 G-Limited Supercharger '86

An epic 11-round battle, with neither side showing dominance. At the end, SKs tire wear made him prone to understeer, and I managed to outrun him.

Rival 1: H_enry_T (Class C)
Rival 2: Street-King-07 (Class C)
Course: Nyokonori Yama

A great race that turned a little, but only a little, brutal. Passed SK twice in round 3 after I gave him lag damage and that was followed by BTCC style pass attempts. It was, like I said, a bit brutal, but way too fun :D. Great race, and I hope to battle you next Season!​

Legend of the Streets
H_enry_T 2-1 Street-King-07
Mazda RX-7 Spirit R Type A (FD) '02
Toyota 86GT '12
Toyota MR-2 1600 G-Limited Supercharger '86

Rival 1: H_enry_T (Class C)
Rival 2: Street-King-07 (Class C)
Course: Nyokonori Yama

A great race that turned a little, but only a little, brutal. Passed SK twice in round 3 after I gave him lag damage and that was followed by BTCC style pass attempts. It was, like I said, a bit brutal, but way too fun :D. Great race, and I hope to battle you next Season!​

Confirrmed. The final race was definitely brutal but having fun is more rewarding than winning the title. I will be continuing on next season wth improved or brand new machinery.

Congratulations to H_enry_T on the win.
In other news I get my internet back tomorrow and I can finally finalize my new Touge cars :)

Congratulations to H_enry_T on the win.
In other news I get my internet back tomorrow and I can finally finalize my new Touge cars :)

Nice; looking forward to it, mate. 👍

Congratulations to H_enry_T on the victory!
Because having fun is what matters most!

And welcome to Team SUBSTANCE :sly:

Last edited:
AE86 season
Or rally cars only
Just throwing out some ideas.

I might join next season but my time will be limited because of the baby.

I'm going to be testing a couple of new projects before the next core season:

My lineup will include a 500PP M3 CSL and a 450PP Amuse S2000 Street Version

I got a crazy idea for a side season. How about the Frugal Racer challenge. Same rules as always but you can only put 20,000 Cr. into your car.

I got a crazy idea for a side season. How about the Frugal Racer challenge. Same rules as always but you can only put 20,000 Cr. into your car.

It's a good idea but theres one major flaw with it..... How do we know if the cars have had only 20K put on them :indiff:

I'm glad to say I had a lot of fun on Saturday. Had a 1v1 team battle with Substance. Won 2 out of 3 rounds. My prototype FD came out well. I hope to finalize the tune this week. Anyone who has me on PSN, I shared 5 cars for testing, if interested, p.m. me on GTP.

I think you guys should have an economy challenge. The cars themselves can't cost over 30,000(base price, mods are allowed, except custom trans and normal LotS rules.) new (0 miles) Then set the pp limit at something like 435pp running S1 tires.

I'm thinking about launching my tuning thread in the following weeks. I'll likely start by posting my FRT Mazda RX-7 Spirit S (FD3S) and the FRT CRX ETR.

For the next side season, I propose that all the eligible tuner cars take part in an All Stars Tuner Festival. 500PP would be maximum limit with the normal LotS rules.

But then that person can't use there car.

Actually, false. You can't use it in practice mode or for seasonals but you you can in online lobbies. If the car is origin ally on your favorites, setting it to share will temporarily make it unavailable in your favorites list while in an online lobby but if you go into the standard/premium car browser and search specifically for it, it will show up and you will be able to use it. I do it all the time.

I like SK's idea, or maybe a Remembering the 90's season.

Last edited:
I like SK's idea, or maybe a Remembering the 90's season.

:dopey:

I vote for Wynters idea, I like the sounds of it, no idea what sorta car's we would be running. But it would be interesting seeing which car's dominate. A high power car from stock with light handling upgrades. Or a great handling car from stock with light power upgrades.

I just got an idea from Hot Version. Street Tuned Cars vs Race Tuned Cars, guess watching old school Hot Version usually gets some good ideas :P

Hells yeah Mac, Running in the 90's. Great Decade, great song.

I like the 90's idea

I just got an idea from Hot Version. Street Tuned Cars vs Race Tuned Cars, guess watching old school Hot Version usually gets some good ideas :P

this would only work in real life as GT5 would make it unfair for the street tuned cars.

(i can't believe i JUST learned how to use multi-quote)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back