Legend of the Streets: Initial D GT6 Touge |Returning in 2014

• Thread starter Slender_Man
  • 2,584 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be on Saturday night, which is Sunday morning 2am to 7 am your time. Oh wait Australia, so 12 more hours, no?

hoping to finalize my side season cars tonight.

I'm hoping that I have mine done as well tonight. I managed to get the BN-R34 to handle better, but I don't think it will be jaw dropping fast. Oh well, its all fun in games 👍

I've also been working on a new track for the past few days that I feel is good. I'm not too happy about the 3rd hairpin, but over all I like it. I'll try to smooth it out, although I noticed there has to be changes to other sections in order to achieve this. I hate that, takes FOREVER :crazy:

I'm hoping that I have mine done as well tonight. I managed to get the BN-R34 to handle better, but I don't think it will be jaw dropping fast. Oh well, its all fun in games 👍

I've also been working on a new track for the past few days that I feel is good. I'm not too happy about the 3rd hairpin, but over all I like it. I'll try to smooth it out, although I noticed there has to be changes to other sections in order to achieve this. I hate that, takes FOREVER :crazy:

Your not the only one with a new track :lol:

to make a good track?
true that!

Yea, its rare to find one (at least for me) that has a decent/good feel when you clear a turn. Plus if it has a flow to it.

I know that feel Badboy. Those 2 tracks you tested took all week.

OMG, but this track in particular is like a slot machine. If I put too much smooth or sharpness (-5, +5) to a section it changes the whole track, so I have to find the right combo that will keep the track, but make it better in "the feel."

I'll see soon enough..

484433_444977278869541_1048411505_n.jpg

I have also decided to create a new track that I will lend out for races in the side season.

Following on from Braes of Enzie, I have continued with the Scottish theme with the creation of GlenCoe Valley.

My new course will be on share in time for the 90's season.

My PS3 is still suffering D: My brother has been borrowing a friend's 360 a week ago and I started playing a bit of Forza. I did some Physic testing and I notice why the response is so slow compared to GT5, it's just trying to act like a Steering Wheel which I dislike a lot. I prefer to have quick response on controller and slow response on the actual wheel. Rather then that, it's been okay, been making sweet tunes on Forza. I still prefer Gran Turismo no matter what, miss playing with my Touge Crew D: I'll be available on Sunday since I'm going to a friend's house who has a Silm so luckily he still has my account and GT5 data last time I went there.

I would have appreciated if it was all in one post and if people broke the tags on it every time they quote it. It's making LotS an eyesore. But they do look sick, I love EG's.

Nice & clean (^_^) vaca, I like the wheels too xDD

Ok, so I've put a lot of time yesterday in the GT-R and I'm not 100% comfortable with it, but I figured it should be good enough.. Registering now because was to tired to do it last night

Edit:
I almost forgot, I'll put my new track up on share when I'm home later, in like 5 hours from now. The name is Aki no Mori

Last edited:
Umm, guys, does anyone remember Timber's SW20's color? Was it really Dark Purple Mica like the one in Initial D?

I believe so, I think it says it under his interview in regular LotS members.

I checked there already, and it wasnt there. And the official color looks a bit weird, and I dont want to waste it if its the wrong color...

Use it, I'm pretty stocked on paint chips. I have a few of those. If it isn't it, I'll send you one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back