Legend of the Streets: Initial D GT6 Touge |Returning in 2014

• Thread starter Slender_Man
  • 2,584 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha, I registered before you said that. My car is from 94 which is the year I was born :P.

I will look forward to battling an EVO IV, as that's one of my rivals in the show :D.

I will look forward to battling an EVO IV, as that's one of my rivals in the show :D.

But, not a *PASSION RED* one, with bronze Volks?

I'll send anyone a car, if they can figure out the history and connection between me and the colour.

I wouldn't know. Everyone knows the car I registered without me needing to say :lol:

I've taken the decision that I will not be running in the next side season. I'll still host rooms for races at Braes of Enzie but I won't be competing.

If the side season shows promise with lots of battles taking place, then I may sign up. Otherwise I'll be using the time to develop and test my BMW CSL and Amuse S2000.

I am just curious, will there ever be a straight forward time attack leaderboards for all these custom tracks? When people weren't battling during IDAS, a lot of people focused on the T.A. or time attack portion of the game? It might be something to consider, and if you need help if you guys decide to adapt something like this I would be up to help out.

I am just curious, will there ever be a straight forward time attack leaderboards for all these custom tracks? When people weren't battling during IDAS, a lot of people focused on the T.A. or time attack portion of the game? It might be something to consider, and if you need help if you guys decide to adapt something like this I would be up to help out.

It's been a while since I saw you around the touge scene. Good to see an older face reappearing.

It's been a while since I saw you around the touge scene. Good to see an older face reappearing.

Hey Winters, I am just coming back at a slow rate. I am buying a Playseat Evo this weekend, so I can actually have a decent setup to start racing online and such. I need to go through my friend's list and delete most of the inactive players who I haven't seen online in over 5 months.

Hey Winters, I am just coming back at a slow rate. I am buying a Playseat Evo this weekend, so I can actually have a decent setup to start racing online and such. I need to go through my friend's list and delete most of the inactive players who I haven't seen online in over 5 months.

Kinda like the Racing set i built for Design & Tech in High school.

I'm currently in testing with cars for this side season.... hitting dead ends with class a so i may end up using an old LotS friend of mine :)

Before I choose my cars I was just wondering if Nismo cars like the 400R are considered street legal. Thanks in advance!

I just found out abouth Lots! Always loved touge racing, drift, initial d and jdm! I'll be joining your rooms soon! glad to see people with the same interests, i think i'll have some great time racing and cruising with you guys! Peace! ;)

Before I choose my cars I was just wondering if Nismo cars like the 400R are considered street legal. Thanks in advance!

The 400R is street legal with the interior still in tact but producing approx 400 for a in-house production car.

I'll try join this 90's Season with my SW20... hehe...

By the way guys, my wife's pregnant with my second kid, that'll help explain me missing in action for a while... lol..

My first kid is now 1 1/2 years and she's pretty demanding now. I'm always pooped after I come back from work and stuff... But Running in the 90's, I can't miss that season!

By the way guys, my wife's pregnant with my second kid, that'll help explain me missing in action for a while... lol..

My first kid is now 1 1/2 years and she's pretty demanding now. I'm always pooped after I come back from work and stuff... But Running in the 90's, I can't miss that season!

Welcome back Timber, Was wondering if you'd return :lol:

Congrats on your wife being pregnant. And it's good to have you back.

Yeah. Was between D3 as well, it was boring though.

Hopefully I can get back to GT5. I do hope that PD will help move the GT series forward though. We can only hope. Lol.

Now updating my PS3 and GT5.

Congrats!! Welcome back to the seen my friend!

I too am thinking of doing this season. I tested a 99' s2000 (shocker, lol) last night and strongly considering to use it. Then I tested a 99' BN-R34 which seemed to do fairly ok, but IDK if I'll use that just yet.. Hoping I will, to have the Team Purple Shadows scheme. Registering AP1 later to get full name (don't remember if its type-v, but guessing not) xD

Are the NSX's banned in this new side season?

And congratulations to you timber on the good news!!

Are the NSX's banned in this new side season?

And congratulations to you timber on the good news!!

if said nsx is 90-99 then no its allowed and a good choice, a used 91 na1 can even be a b class in stock trim

Congratulations and welcome back Timber! we've missed you

Room Open:
1472 - 6399 - 9009 - 5386 - 2374

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back