Legend of the Streets: Initial D GT6 Touge |Returning in 2014

• Thread starter Slender_Man
  • 2,584 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
If people got drama do what people do lol n do what we do best lol settle it on the touge lol

best idea I've heard all week. Tell the boss of Team Rocket I challenge him to a Pokémon battle!

Best 3 of 5 runs on 3 courses. Nurb, Matterhorn and Panorama.

Why are you guys assuming it was "him?" I've known him for far longer than anyone here and that is something he wouldn't do. If you guys didn't know, RJ's Kamikaze account was reported as well, and he's on "his" team.

Why are you guys assuming it was "him?" I've known him for far longer than anyone here and that is something he wouldn't do. If you guys didn't know, RJ's Kamikaze account was reported as well, and he's on "his" team.

regardless, I still challenge him to a D-d-d-duel!

*sigh* haha no point of issueing challenges if u don't who the person who did it instead of assuming that someone u don't like may have did it lol. Just might as well do some expeditions to find out who. lol this is a mystery lol

*sigh* haha no point of issueing challenges if u don't who the person who did it instead of assuming that someone u don't like may have did it lol. Just might as well do some expeditions to find out who. lol this is a mystery lol

hmm, en expedition? That sounds like a great idea! Too bad we don't have course maker or home courses. Though the challenge has nothing to do with any accusations, I just really wanna battle him.

What do you guys think about a preseason for LOTS while we wait for course creator? Battles can take place on any of GT6's tpuge-like courses such as the Nordschleife, Matterhorn, Deep Forest, Trial Mountain and Mount Panorama.

hmm, en expedition? That sounds like a great idea! Too bad we don't have course maker or home courses. Though the challenge has nothing to do with any accusations, I just really wanna battle him.

What do you guys think about a preseason for LOTS while we wait for course creator? Battles can take place on any of GT6's tpuge-like courses such as the Nordschleife, Matterhorn, Deep Forest, Trial Mountain and Mount Panorama.
dude i mentioned that last month... "track day side season"

I'm gonna host a tournament lobby today. 16 person lobby, tournament starts at 8 people. We'll change tracks and pp class after each tournament.

lobby is open now

Hey guys.. a little update. My PS3 is fixed for the time being, however, it cannot/ will not handle GT6 until it's reballed with lead soldering. As for the drama concerning @SolidSnake7735, I don't see the point. I have played with you before, and your language is fine. Yes you tend to swear a bit, but we're all mature and understand the circumstances when you swear. Anyway, don't want to add more to it.

I found a shop back home which will fix my PS3 for a reasonable price with additional maintenance that is free for about $80.

So I hope to join you guys by May. A bit far away, but I miss running with you guys. Also, I want to meet the legends from this club.

Til then, I'll be lurking this thread. Loving how it looks so far.

:cheers:

Hey guys.. a little update. My PS3 is fixed for the time being, however, it cannot/ will not handle GT6 until it's reballed with lead soldering. As for the drama concerning @SolidSnake7735, I don't see the point. I have played with you before, and your language is fine. Yes you tend to swear a bit, but we're all mature and understand the circumstances when you swear. Anyway, don't want to add more to it.

I found a shop back home which will fix my PS3 for a reasonable price with additional maintenance that is free for about $80.

So I hope to join you guys by May. A bit far away, but I miss running with you guys. Also, I want to meet the legends from this club.

Ran through the same problem when I had my 60gb Zenki Phat xD. I know the feeling, I did the fixing myself, but I may have put TOO much heat with the heat gun (was on lowest setting too o.o) on the motherboard. Worked, but heating issues and died so I'm like, EFFF THIS!

P.S. I'm one of the "legends" who no longer competes. Just tuning and helping people like old school D1 legends (Kazama, & Ueo for example).

Yeah.... I also did the reflow method. Hopefully, that doesn't hinder my chances of success with the reball method.

These guys have a No fix no pay policy.. so I only pay when they fix my PS3. Turnaround is one hour.

I'm not one to self-promote - though I've been here the longest - but as for who the legends are, you can do some research yourself.

In the first few posts, you'll find a list of "regulars" and also past Season winners. You'll see OSE_CAP__SHADOW a lot :lol:

That's @GTP_SlenderMan, our host. A legend in his own right. As for everyone else, you'll notice when you drive against them.

See you on the touge!

Fixed my PS3 but now have a connection error. Pulling apart again to see if I can find the problem.
Yeah.... I also did the reflow method. Hopefully, that doesn't hinder my chances of success with the reball method.

These guys have a No fix no pay policy.. so I only pay when they fix my PS3. Turnaround is one hour.
I have done the reflow method for the 3rd or 4th time and it works like a charm. Usually get about 3-6 months of good operation after it's been done.

Just finished doing it yesterday and have it up and running, problem is the server lag. Do you guys get server lag as well when I'm not in the room? I have direct connection to the modem, but it's qwest cheap rental modem and my connection or ping speed seems to suffer when I'm racing with Slender_man or others who are much farther away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back