Legend of the Streets: Initial D GT6 Touge |Returning in 2014

  • Thread starter Thread starter Slender_Man
  • 2,584 comments
  • 213,132 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
i'd love to join just wondering what bmws are allowed
 
Hey guys! Can I join?
 
I had lots of fun battling with you guys last night. You're all really quick drivers. I'd love to participate in another tournament sometime.
 
I had lots of fun battling with you guys last night. You're all really quick drivers. I'd love to participate in another tournament sometime.

glad to have you on board. if you want, check out the list of "regulars" in the first post of this thread and you'll see a list of drivers who have been around the longest and are most likely to be online. That, and you keep an eye on this thread to see who posts regularly.
 
I think I might join in a Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT-Apex (AE86) '83 at 450pp. Is nitrous banned?
 
For anyone who is asking about which cars are banned or not, There is a link to the Banned car list in post #2 of the OP 👍
 
Looking forward to the L.O.T.S. season. REDLINE REVOLUTION has alot of new comers to L.O.T.S.
 
Anyone have any videos of mock races on GT6? I would love to watch some races.
 
Anyone have any videos of mock races on GT6? I would love to watch some races.

if you search for any of the many PSN names on the regulars' section on YouTube, you're likely to find GT5 videos from long ago.

There are very little GT6 touge vids on YT yet, I'm sure there will be many more eventually.
 
if you search for any of the many PSN names on the regulars' section on YouTube, you're likely to find GT5 videos from long ago.

There are very little GT6 touge vids on YT yet, I'm sure there will be many more eventually.

I've seen all the videos on your channel already. And many other lots videos. Just wondering if anyone has made any on GT6. I need to get on and race with you guys again. Great fun!
 
I've seen all the videos on your channel already. And many other lots videos. Just wondering if anyone has made any on GT6. I need to get on and race with you guys again. Great fun!
 
I've seen all the videos on your channel already. And many other lots videos. Just wondering if anyone has made any on GT6. I need to get on and race with you guys again. Great fun!

I actually have a bunch of replays from mock tournament battles. U. Have an entire tournament in replays! I just have to take the time to capture the footage.

these extended replays take an eternity to load on GT6.

On a different, yet similar topic: the average Nürburgring one-lap replay comes in at 4MB. I've some endurance replays that cone in around 20MB. I've tried to view those replays but they never load up. I've waited in excess of 15 minutes waiting for one of several to load. Nothing...

anyone here had this happen to them before?
 
I actually have a bunch of replays from mock tournament battles. U. Have an entire tournament in replays! I just have to take the time to capture the footage.

these extended replays take an eternity to load on GT6.

On a different, yet similar topic: the average Nürburgring one-lap replay comes in at 4MB. I've some endurance replays that cone in around 20MB. I've tried to view those replays but they never load up. I've waited in excess of 15 minutes waiting for one of several to load. Nothing...

anyone here had this happen to them before?
It's a glitch that happens when replays aren't viewed after a while, one of the hot fixes was supposed to fix it.
 
It's a glitch that happens when replays aren't viewed after a while, one of the hot fixes was supposed to fix it.

but the replay isn't even a week old :'(
 
o
Nice! I saw more of the videos on your channel too. That save you have is crazy! 2 wheeling!!! haha awesome!
That's not my channel, that belongs to a touge tuner here on GTP's tuninig forum.
 
So I guess I'm posting on my dad's behalf, but hes gained a bit of interest in what we do here at LoTS and he's been really enjoying the M3 Chrome line around Bathurst. I checked the banned car list and didn't see it there, but I'm not sure if it usable in LoTS because it isn't a production version of the M3. Can someone let me know if its usable or if he has to switch over to the regular M3?
 
*edit:

oops
 
Last edited:
Chrome line cars have always been legal as one has been entered in the past I think...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back