Legend of The Streets: Initial D GT6 Touge| *Under New Management*

• Thread starter Blurr905
  • 957 comments
I was planning on putting off LoTS until GT Academy was over, but it sounds like some of you would rather have a side season. If you're interested in having a side season regardless of GT Academy, just post in the thread here so I can figure out if there's going to be enough people.
Yes, I want to make people laugh with my vehicles...

I'm looking into joining but I'm still on the fence, the 500pp rule is disadvantageous to AWD drivers, plus most of the drivers seem to just go for full adjustable suspension which is not a very common thing for touge ( financially speaking a full adjustable suspension cost as much as the ride ) , not to mention the S tires, but with that said, your house, your rules, I will drop by to see what's up this week.

I'm afraid time might be an issue if I would wanna join a side season.
I doubt I'll do any better racing than just getting a default loss though anyway, so I'd be happy to try and see what happens

I'm afraid time might be an issue if I would wanna join a side season.
I doubt I'll do any better racing than just getting a default loss though anyway, so I'd be happy to try and see what happens

You never know. We here welcome all skill levels of drivers. Most of us started out weak and became strong only through trials and battles. We can't all become legendary on our first season.

This message is for Newcomers and Veterans alike

If you want to get into the touge scene but don't know where to start, or haven't found any lobbies yet, you can start by adding on PSN any of the people who regularly post on the thread. There's also a list of "regulars" who have been with the league for a long time.

If you need help tuning (I believe the most important thing to the touge), there are plenty of drivers out there willing to help, you just have to ask :lol:

The action goes down online, in the lobbies. Unfortunately, I'm still without home internet.

Also, a shameless plug:
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/tunes/authors/solidsnake7735.149998/

I'm down for a side season, they can be more fun than core seasons with a good theme. I'm finding it real hard to stay interested in Touge with GT6 due to the lack of course maker, so a good themed side season will help keep the interest alive for me.

Last edited:
Lol I'll so be ready for a side season it will give me reason to drive n figure out which car I would want to drive z or r34 n then I gotta re work my 450 ideas. I'm lost on that ha

I was planning on putting off LoTS until GT Academy was over, but it sounds like some of you would rather have a side season. If you're interested in having a side season regardless of GT Academy, just post in the thread here so I can figure out if there's going to be enough people.
I'm down to race

Alright, so I've started work on a car for a possible side season.
Since I'm European and often just wanna be weird, I decided to run a European car.
Gonna run either a Jaguar XK Coupe '07 or an Alfa Brera Sky at 450pp.

Can anyone give me some point of reference for times? the track doesn't matter.

@ Eiger Norwand Short track the average would be around 1.16 that's with full suspension tuning and sports tires, with comfort tires and non adjustable suspension the average would be around 1.18 both well below the 500pp cap.

Previously on LoTS...
Nürburgring Nordschleife_13.jpg
Nürburgring Nordschleife_14.jpg

For all those rumours about me retiring from touge racing, this is not exactly true. I am still going to race but just not as full on as I used too. I.e I'll only compete in one class instead of all classes at once.

Hey if you guys have a spot I'd love to join.
we always have spots. If there's something we're made of, it's definitely spots.

feel free to add anyone you see here and join us online for some good ol touge fun. Until the course maker is released, league activities are on hold. That doesn't mean we don't still host lobbies and chill.

I'm ready to compete, although I wouldn't mind having more time to find out which european car works best for me...
The Jag has been binned after getting completely destroyed on wednesday...

Sorry everyone! I've been kind of busy lately, but I'm still around. As for the side season, I'm thinking about keeping it simple and relatively accessible to LoTS regulars and newcomers alike. I'm going to be on today to do a bit of testing, hopefully some of you guys will be there to help me out.

What I'm planning on doing for this first pre/side season is having B Class battles at the ring. However, since PD was boasting about the night sky so much leading up to the GT6 launch, all battles will be happening at night for this season. I need help testing out if a full lap battle will work, or if we're going to have to run a section. I want to run a full lap season, because it would make for a clear winner/loser due to the split times being easier to watch. Running sections might pose the problem of making it harder to determine a clear winner, and I don't want you guys arguing and having disputes over how close someone was or what ever.

If anyone has any ideas or suggestions, please feel free to post here in the thread! I know a lot of ideas and discussions get thrown around in game, but we all need to start posting in the thread more. If we want the community to get bigger and better, we need to be proactive and start spreading the word.

On nurb I suggest a speed reduction on the high speed section n the straight at the end cuz more high powered cars will start pulling cuz of more power so to keep things competitive n actually prove how good u r in corners n win the battle. Only if ur going to do a full lap though.

I like that idea, ending at the first checkpoint on the back straight.

How about other tracks like Deep Forest, Trial Mountain and Matterhorn? 2-4 laps. Of maybe we can do CMSD there too.

Back