Legend of The Streets: Initial D GT6 Touge| *Under New Management*

• Thread starter Blurr905
  • 957 comments
Yes i think nurb and bathurst two best choices. I also thought of a way to limit speed on nurb, what if just for this side season we allowed custom trans and had them limited to a certain speed like 160mph.

My suggestion for the nurburgring is to post a watcher / sitter at the start of the nack straights right under the audi gates and end it there. I just don't see the point of going through the straights as under normal runs ( touristfartten or something like that ) in the nordschliffe the run ends and starts just a bit further ahead just before the second gate. as for mount panorama, it's even more biased to high HP cars than the green hell.

you should try running it my way : comfort mediums or comfort softs, no minimap, no adjustable suspension. :)

you should try running it my way : comfort mediums or comfort softs, no minimap, no adjustable suspension. :)

highly improbable. The map is a personal setting, preference. As for the tires, I'm down for CS, now to convince everyone else that that is the way to go.

Before suggesting changes, take the time to run with us and see how things work.

Porsche Boxster S, MR2,MRS, Bluebird,Lancer 1800 GRS,lancer Evo I-VI, and a bunch of other cars, basically you just have to drive them with minimal modifications and a feel for their "breakaway point",as for the RGT it was tuned with high speed corners in mind,Porsches no matter who the tuner is tends to bite the moment you take it for granted, the Comfort tires are normal street radials and is the great equalizer regardless of power, you never really reach the full potential of a car at the touge and using comfort softs on anything 380bhp and up is a handicap.

@ solid snake, i did run a few with you guys, I know the map is a personal setting, and it's gonna have to be honor based.

Porsche Boxster S, MR2,MRS, Bluebird,Lancer 1800 GRS,lancer Evo I-VI, and a bunch of other cars, basically you just have to drive them with minimal modifications and a feel for their "breakaway point",as for the RGT it was tuned with high speed corners in mind,Porsches no matter who the tuner is tends to bite the moment you take it for granted, the Comfort tires are normal street radials and is the great equalizer regardless of power, you never really reach the full potential of a car at the touge and using comfort softs on anything 380bhp and up is a handicap.

@ solid snake, i did run a few with you guys, I know the map is a personal setting, and it's gonna have to be honor based.

Honestly the RGT is my favorite car so far, it's quick. I'll give it a shot with comfort soft tires.

It's very tricky, it's very good though with the sports hard tires, I tried running it with comfort softs and i had to limit cornering speed to 60mph

Hopped on for a quick sec and ran nurb on CS. The rear end was a lot more touchy. I still have room for more grip in my tune so when I have more time I'll try that and see how it behaves.

Comfort soft? Sweet ha. Blurr u should have the lots regulars n others help test different ideas online n talk about it n help u plan the preseason. So we can have a theme ha.

Comfort soft? Sweet ha. Blurr u should have the lots regulars n others help test different ideas online n talk about it n help u plan the preseason. So we can have a theme ha.

I prefer comfort softs over sports hard. As some may remember, I tried to push the Purist class for some time, 460PP on Comfort: Soft tires.

I was running 500PP-CS with the After Shock crew at Panorama for a couple hours the other day, it was exhilarating driving my Zenki FD at the sheer limit of grip.

Comfort Soft FTW :gtpflag:

I prefer comfort softs over sports hard. As some may remember, I tried to push the Purist class for some time, 460PP on Comfort: Soft tires.

I was running 500PP-CS with the After Shock crew at Panorama for a couple hours the other day, it was exhilarating driving my Zenki FD at the sheer limit of grip.

Comfort Soft FTW :gtpflag:
I'll try running comfort soft a bit later then on my z . See how it runs lol

Just wondering, cause I haven't seen it in the banned cars list. Is the Opel/Vauxhall speedster ok for the 450pp class?

Just wondering, cause I haven't seen it in the banned cars list. Is the Opel/Vauxhall speedster ok for the 450pp class?

I know that car to be very fast, almost Elise-like. Surprisingly, there haven't been many people to use them. That being said, that car isn't restricted.

On another note:

I'd always prefered Comfort Soft for touge, as they're close to performance summer tires for street/daily use in performance and price.

Also, tires are and always will be the great equalizer. Since you can only go as fast as the tires permit, many of the overpowered 4WD's and MR's will be knocked down a bit and many under-competitive cars like Lan Evos, GTO's and older cars will finally have a chance at being competitive against the onslaught of Subies, M3's, FD's and NSX's.

I'm all for winning, but when everyone gets overzealous for victory, the league suffers. No one will outright say that LOTS died down a bit because of that but it's true. People are so obsessed with winning, they forget to have fun. And that makes it harder for newer drivers to stick around long when they have little to no incentive to do so.

As for me, I enjoy winning as much as the next guy, but I enjoy teaching even more. Haha, I'm sure my overall record will lend to that fact.

I know that car to be very fast, almost Elise-like. Surprisingly, there haven't been many people to use them. That being said, that car isn't restricted.

On another note:

I'd always prefered Comfort Soft for touge, as they're close to performance summer tires for street/daily use in performance and price.

Also, tires are and always will be the great equalizer. Since you can only go as fast as the tires permit, many of the overpowered 4WD's and MR's will be knocked down a bit and many under-competitive cars like Lan Evos, GTO's and older cars will finally have a chance at being competitive against the onslaught of Subies, M3's, FD's and NSX's.

I'm all for winning, but when everyone gets overzealous for victory, the league suffers. No one will outright say that LOTS died down a bit because of that but it's true. People are so obsessed with winning, they forget to have fun. And that makes it harder for newer drivers to stick around long when they have little to no incentive to do so.

As for me, I enjoy winning as much as the next guy, but I enjoy teaching even more. Haha, I'm sure my overall record will lend to that fact.
👍:sly: I approve this message!:P

Count me in. Ill try to get some of my team involved also. But if someone can keep me up to date as for what the restrictions and start date are that'll be great. I dont get on gtp much if so ever. Atleast a 24 hours notice before pre season start time would be perfect. This way I can at least get 3 plus hours in on my tune.

dont mind the pile up lol
Nürburgring Nordschleife_26.jpg

:idea:well guys, why not do a Initial D side season. It would be cool at 475pp, comfort soft tires. Everyone would enter as an Initial D character, and the names would be drawn at random to run, it could be like battle stage GT edition. It sounds fun to me. it's up to blurr to let there be more than one of the same character,
Trial Mountain Circuit_12.jpg
but if we do this I'm so being Ikatani.

:idea:well guys, why not do a Initial D side season. It would be cool at 475pp, comfort soft tires. Everyone would enter as an Initial D character, and the names would be drawn at random to run, it could be like battle stage GT edition. It sounds fun to me. it's up to blurr to let there be more than one of the same character, View attachment 155858 but if we do this I'm so being Ikatani.
Calling dibs on Itsuki...

Back