Legend of The Streets: Initial D GT6 Touge| *Under New Management*

• Thread starter Blurr905
  • 957 comments
I wanted to invite all my LOTS brethren to F.S.R.'s Touge Battle Stage tournament series.

-----

Those who have ran alongside me these past years should remember the Seeded Bracket tournaments I used to host regularly.

Most of those have been archived online for reference of who's won them before. (I'll make those links public soon).

I'm premiering the official series alongside Season 7 of the Wangan Masters tournament ladder on the coming Monday.

-----

The series will be run exclusively on Comfort: Soft tires. For all the details, click the Wangan link in my signature and head to the last page (8) of the thread.

Participation requires no internet signup form, as everything will be legislated through GT6 Club features.

-----

The first tournament will be 430PP at Deep Forest. I'll be hosting a lobby to educate newcomers on how I run these Battle Stages. Most of the veterans here have already participated in at least one so this should be familiar territory for y'all.

I'll post the lobby number here once it's open.

Btw, Lotus Elise is banned from competition.
ill have to attend orientation

touge.jpg

Had some really fun runs last night. I'll be hosting another lobby tonight when I'm home from work.

The way the tournament will work is by seeding a bracket with lap times. Then once the bracket is set, it'll be posted online so you can see who your next opponent will be.

-----

These Battle Stage have been set up at many courses already. I'll be hosting a different track every day until the start of the series on Monday.

Available venues are as follows:
Autumn Ring
Cape Ring
Côte d'Azur
Deep Forest
London
Matterhorn
SSR5
Tokyo R246
Trial Mountain

... and others.

My PS3's disc drive has been officially knocked out as of today. You will not be graced by the presence Wynter for a while until I replace the thing. However, I will be with you in spirit... and Lots propaganda. For 4 years my ps3 has served me without incident, but the touge rocked her too hard!!

Last edited:
My PS3's disc drive has been officially knocked out as of today. You will not be graced by the presence Wynter for a while until I replace the thing. However, I will be with you in spirit... and Lots propaganda. 4 years my ps3 has served me without incident, but the touge rocked her too hard!!
Hope you get it fixed soon. And what you talking about your yaris rocked your ps3 to hard on the touge. Lol

Last edited:
Ermagersh!! Her you guys!!

If your looking for some competition of the touge variety to get your blood pumping, I have just the thing for you!!

The Touge Battle Stage tournament series is live on the FSR Club page.

All you have to do is set your fastest lap at Deep Forest Reverse to sign up! There are already 6 slots filled for the inaugural bracket!

-----

The Qualifying Event ends this Sunday at midnight. After that, the bracket will be posted to see who you're scheduled to battle.

For more details, check out the post (#5) on the FSR thread!

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...-finals-club-id-1001171.318318/#post-10152116

Last edited:

This is an early throw back Thursday video. Enjoy!

Omg I remember this battle!! 80k side season! At Puff-Puff Pass.

Can you believe in still looking for that Green paint chip to this day? Can anyone help me find it?

I think it was called Emerald or Grace Green Mica and was a Mazda chip. I need it!

Last edited:

Can you believe in still looking for that Green paint chip to this day? Can anyone help me find it?

I think it was called Emerald Green Mica and was a Mazda chip. I need it!
daihatsu has a emerald green metallic you could check out.

daihatsu has a emerald green metallic you could check out.

I was looking at a list of paints from GT5 and noticed that some are missing ok GT6 or have changed names. But imma look it up.

I bought Neo Green ('93 Miata) and Grace Green Mica (old Mazda Demio).

The Neo Green looks really close. That paint doesn't exist in GT5 so I'm thinking that could be it.

I'll try the Daihatsu paint to see, but I doubt it's it. Since in GT5 I painted my cars exclusively with manufacturer-matched painted, I know for a fact that it's a Mazda color. I sure wish we could sort paints by manufacturer like in GT5.

-----

WHY did you wait nearly a year to post the video of such an awesome battle? :lol:

I was looking at a list of paints from GT5 and noticed that some are missing ok GT6 or have changed names. But imma look it up.

The Neo Green looks really close. That paint doesn't exist in GT5 so I'm thinking that could be it.

I'll try the Daihatsu paint to see, but I doubt it's it. Since in GT5 I painted my cars exclusively with manufacturer-matched painted, I know for a fact that it's a Mazda color. I sure wish we could sort paints by manufacturer like in GT5.

-----

WHY did you wait nearly a year to post the video of such an awesome battle? :lol:

Finally got some recording equipment and was just going through old saved replays on gt5. I have one of Wynter and kaidoimortal on my home course twin pass also.

Try highland green mika. I think it comes on the mazda nc

Last edited:

?

Indeed it's a Mazda color. I remember it being on one of my miata's or fd in gt3. Have to check.

Finally got some recording equipment and was just going through old saved replays on gt5. I have one of Wynter and kaidoimortal on my home course twin pass also.

Try highland green mika. I think it comes on the mazda nc

Yeah, I have that one already it's much darker, darker even the one from the AW11.

Also, that's some great quality video. Which capture device do you have?

Indeed it's a Mazda color. I remember it being on one of my miata's or fd in gt3. Have to check.

Let me know. Honestly, I've been searching for this paint since day 1 of GT6! I still remember you had sent me a couple of those chips once, when I had posted that I wanted more.

Can I haz Matte Brown pliz?

anyone on?

I should be on within 90 minutes.

Anyone up for some exhibition Battle Stage?

Trial Mountain, Cape Ring? 450-500PP

Last edited:
Yeah, I have that one already it's much darker, darker even the one from the AW11.

Also, that's some great quality video. Which capture device do you have?

Let me know. Honestly, I've been searching for this paint since day 1 of GT6! I still remember you had sent me a couple of those chips once, when I had posted that I wanted more.

Can I haz Matte Brown pliz?

I should be on within 90 minutes.

Anyone up for some exhibition Battle Stage?

Trial Mountain, Cape Ring? 450-500PP

I have an elgato and thanks. I will probably be up for it. But I don't get off work till 6.

Mb, I had Sparkling Green Metallic in Gt3. The Emerald Green Metallic is on the Daihatsu Midget II. Here is a paint chip list of all the paint in gt5 (well, a good portion) and the cars they belong to if needed. Paint list

Last edited:
Yooo! Those runs last night were straight up Frosted Flakes!! I'm talking GRRRRRREAT!!

When free runs are better than the actual race, magic happens.

-----

@badboy__93 dude you gotta see the replay from our last Wangan race. That double-move on the last corner is priceless. I'm crying!

Zafiro has 19 wins now. I'm so proud of it :')

Last edited:
Yooo! Those runs last night were straight up Frosted Flakes!! I'm talking GRRRRRREAT!!

When free runs are better than the actual race, magic happens.

-----

@badboy__93 dude you gotta see the replay from our last Wangan race. That double-move on the last corner is priceless. I'm crying!

Zafiro has 19 wins now. I'm so proud of it :')
yeah I checked it out. That was an amazing race.
If make a wangan master video for your thread Ill probably add that in.

And on side note do you think my z33 will be any bit competitive.

Last edited:

I think it was called Emerald or Grace Green Mica and was a Mazda chip. I need it!
Grace Green Mica is on the Mazda DEMIO GL-X '99
As for the Emerald Green i shall keep searching

Grace Green Mica is on the Mazda DEMIO GL-X '99
As for the Emerald Green i shall keep searching

I'm certain that's it. Idk if you saw me driving that car recently. Looks pretty dark though.

I previewed the paint on my '93 FD and it was quite dim. Though I can't take it for granted, so I'll try it ok my Spirit R.

Looks like he was using my alpha tune from tcb, ah the good old days. Makes me miss my evo....but my Z33 mmmhh.

I bought takata harnesses for my z instead of a tv so I'mstill not on yet, plus we have to pay now?

Back