Legend of The Streets: Initial D GT6 Touge| *Under New Management*

• Thread starter Blurr905
  • 957 comments
hello guys , am new here and would love to be part of this , i understand the rules and regulations as i read it all before posting here, i just dont know how to join or how to find the room , if someone could help me get started that would be great.

PSN ID : sleeq1993

Lots Profile
PicsArt_1409698038703.jpg

GTP Username: 787bcgr
PSN ID: CG3284
Time Zone: GMT -4
Usual Time Online: 6pm-8pm (currently busy)

+ How did you hear about LotS?
Back in GT5, I mainly did drag racing. Then I started to do 500pp RS races on the nurburgring, where I met a group of friends. We then started doing custom tracks, and curiosity got me one day and joined a LotS track day at Akina where I met many of the current regulars, such as Snake and Slender.

+ What makes LotS Special to you?
The constant availability of friendly competition and the rush of keeping up with others on unknown courses. And just having fun running everyone.

+ Tell us a little bit about your favourite car (for LotS)
Everyone mostly knows me for driving the AE86. I just love the challenge of driving light weight, under powered cars and using them to beat high powered cars. Another favorite of mine would be the R34 Mspec Nur, which I used to run constantly back in GT5. Other cars I use would be the NSX-R, M3 GTR, Evo 6, and the RX7 Spirit R.

+ What do you drive in real life?
I used to drive an 1988 RX7 Turbo tenth anniversary edition. It was a lot of fun, but currently I'm looking for an SA/FB RX7.

+ How long would you think you'll support LotS for?
As long as there's friendly competition, I'll always support LotS.

Too quiet in here. Somebody start a war, rift, something... oh wait, that is my duty. But to whom? The suspense is killing me. Should I increase tensions between Nsr and Tsubaki? That sounds lovely. Oh, the drama that is yearned for.

Too quiet in here. Somebody start a war, rift, something... oh wait, that is my duty. But to whom? The suspense is killing me. Should I increase tensions between Nsr and Tsubaki? That sounds lovely. Oh, the drama that is yearned for.
You know, it's strangely calming with the peace that's in place, but if you really, really, really want to, I can start s touge forest fire :lol: (on a serious note, we really should do something and I have some ideas on some events if everyone is interested in hearing them.)

Why not just run a season on our own? But since we don't have custom courses, we use the currently available tracks.

We can run matches using any of the battle variants we're accustomed to, report battles here, and so on. It could be fun!

Why not just run a season on our own? But since we don't have custom courses, we use the currently available tracks.

We can run matches using any of the battle variants we're accustomed to, report battles here, and so on. It could be fun!
How about doing a second initial D side season? Or a TXR3 side season with a beginning budget, leveling system, unlockable parts, wages and bets? And have all tracks available to run instead of just Nurburgring, with high speed tracks such as SSRX excluded... or not if people want it in.

Actually I like the idea CG, right now my Credits are at the 40,000 budget.

I love the TXR games. I play them mostly because of all the drama freaks that their are in the touge.

But I like this peace the more we keep it the better we are off.

I play the TXR games a lot now since I'm trying to befriend the Rival Cars in TXRD2. That is the reason why I don't wanna play GT that much is that the TXR games are very addictive. Also I did hear on Genki's Twitter they are possibly making another TXR!

I like CG's idea and want to mix it with my own. I was thinking of implementing a Top 10 list for both A and B classes. Every weekend we would race to take position on the list. You can change your car anytime but if you do and you are on the list you have to forfeit your place and work from the ground up again.

-Lots rules still apply but I favor prohibiting weight reduction 3 to adhere to a "street" theme.

-I should elaborate how the list positions work. The list does not refresh every weekend, just alters. (i.e, if you lose and you are #4 on a list and defeated by #5, you drop to the 5 spot. If you lose to a higher position #3, no changes to your position. You can only challenge spots directly above or below you.

-I do like CG's proposal of a budget and want implement it alongside the list like this...
Class A list
-1: 110,000
-2: 105,000
-3: 105,000
-4: 100,000
-5: 100,000
-6: 90,000
-7: 85000
-8: 85,000
-9: 80k
-10: 80K
___
Peoples under (Peons):80K

*This is just a set of trial prices, willing to adapt to other proposals.
*Budget includes cost of car as well. Sport tires do not count as it is not a universal cost to all.

-The class B list probably start from 50K up to 80K.

-By now I can guess what y'all thinking. "Who gets to be put up on the initial list?" Well... I was thinking of having a huge TA at Deep Forest or Trial Mountain. The top 10 fastest would be put on the list, and we'll have a bracket tournament to sort their positions. If you didn't get on, aim for #10 next weekend. Considering there's an ocean of people not on the list, # 10 can expect to be swamped by ambitious racers. But #10 doesn't have to accept them all. Just 3 (at least.). To prevent stagnant movement of the list, a list racer can only deny a race once, else forfeit the position.

**More importantly, decide on a handle. It will be posted alongside your name on the list (if you get on it).

Last edited:
I like CG's idea and want to mix it with my own. I was thinking of implementing a Top 10 list for both A and B classes. Every weekend we would race to take position on the list. You can change your car anytime but if you do and you are on the list you have to forfeit your place and work from the ground up again.

-Lots rules still apply but I favor prohibiting weight reduction 3 to adhere to a "street" theme.

-I should elaborate how the list positions work. The list does not refresh every weekend, just alters. (i.e, if you lose and you are #4 on a list and defeated by #5, you drop to the 5 spot. If you lose to a higher position #3, no changes to your position. You can only challenge spots directly above or below you.

-I do like CG's proposal of a budget and want implement it alongside the list like this...
Class A list
___

*Budget includes cost of car as well. Sport tires do not count as it is not a universal cost to all.

-By now I can guess what y'all thinking. "Who gets to be put up on the initial list?" Well... I was thinking of having a huge TA at Deep Forest or Trial Mountain. The top 10 fastest would be put on the list, and we'll have a bracket tournament to sort their positions. If you didn't get on, aim for #10 next weekend. Considering there's an ocean of people not on the list, # 10 can expect to be swamped by ambitious racers. But #10 doesn't have to accept them all. Just 3 (at least.). To prevent stagnant movement of the list, a list racer can only deny a race once, else forfeit the position.

**More importantly, decide on a handle. It will be posted alongside your name on the list (if you get on it).
Sort of like a black list from Most Wanted, with participants challenging higher ups for their rank?

Class A list
___

*appears from the shadows of the touge* You speak of things i have thought about doing :mischievous:.
I like where this is going and might just spark my interest back up on GT6 Touge.....

I have been contemplating the incorporation of budget with the list and came up with alternate system. Since some cars are overpriced considering their stock performance, the 80K start would be a bit low. I was thinking of not including the car price in the budget yet altering the performance modification budget which would be like the following.

Plan B System

1: 50,000 Cr
2: 45,000
3: 40,000
4: 40,000
5: 35,000
6: 35,000
7: 30,000
8: 30,000
9: 27,500
10: 25,000
----
Peoples under (Peons): 25,000
*Sport tires still do not count toward budget.

or do you guys prefer the former system.

Last edited:
I like the performance budget. Just enough for suspension and some power mods with stock drivetrain. Or cheap suspension with weight reduction and some drivetrain modifications. It allows for very diverse setup alternatives.

With RPG elements, as you move up the list, you increase in budget to further modify your car and fight for your position. If you get a new car/character, you're off the list.

A lot of us have so many ideas to spark our community! We should really have a change in management.

Nothing personal, @Blurr905. But you should pass the torch onto those who are willing and able to manage the club.

Last edited:
Slee
hello guys , am new here and would love to be part of this , i understand the rules and regulations as i read it all before posting here, i just dont know how to join or how to find the room , if someone could help me get started that would be great.

PSN ID : sleeq1993
sleeq1993 whats up. You can find alot of us on nurb, deep forrest, trial, eiger, panorama, cote, sierra. You are welcome anytime man.

Hello everyone!!!

Today, I will be doing battle with @ExodusFury. It should be a fun time and I'm inviting the community to come watch and support your favorite drivers!

There is no set time for the bout, but once we're warmed up and the lobby is full, the match will commence.

It will be a series of 3 Best-of-5 battles in three separate regulations at three locations.

Class C at Monaco Battle Stage
Purist Class at Trial Mountain Battle Stage
Class A at Deep Forest Battle Stage

Hope to see you there!

-----

Edit: We'd like to get the stands filled with spectators' cars for the races, as well. Come one! Come all!

Last edited:
So! Some big news for the community.

There has been some behind-the-scenes talking amongst some of us. This isn't exactly new, as these talks have been going on for weeks now. But after today's battles (I lost, btw) we have come to the conclusion that NOW IS THE TIME to unveil the plans for the future of Legend of the Streets! A new era starts now!

-----

@Blurr905 has agreed to step down as President of our league and we veterans have voted @Slender_Man as his successor.

There will also be a council in place so no one person has all the power, we can vote on regulation changes and other issues, and there will always be someone of authority available to handle any situations in case someone is unavailable for whatever reason.

In addition, we will be implementing continuously updated Top 10 lists. One for each Performance Class, and a Master List.

-----

That being said, there WILL be a new thread for the new management. Stay tuned, as these changes are coming fast!!!

Last edited:
Hello everyone!!!

Today, I will be doing battle with @ExodusFury. It should be a fun time and I'm inviting the community to come watch and support your favorite drivers!

There is no set time for the bout, but once we're warmed up and the lobby is full, the match will commence.

It will be a series of 3 Best-of-5 battles in three separate regulations at three locations.

Class C at Monaco Battle Stage
Purist Class at Trial Mountain Battle Stage
Class A at Deep Forest Battle Stage

Hope to see you there!

-----

Edit: We'd like to get the stands filled with spectators' cars for the races, as well. Come one! Come all!
Was a great battle snake. GFR's glad to have had the honor to race you. Up next Keiske on may 30th. Will the LotS newbie remain undefeated come watch :-) an snake i learned alot from you.

Was a great battle snake. GFR's glad to have had the honor to race you. Up next Keiske on may 30th. Will the LotS newbie remain undefeated come watch :-) an snake i learned alot from you.

There will be more battles in the future, count on it.

I am actually excited about the future of LoTS now.

Wonder if the Wangan will be back, I got some pitching good ideas about TXR3 and TXR0 regulations. Or I can suggest them if we wanna do some wangan.

I am actually excited about the future of LoTS now.

Wonder if the Wangan will be back, I got some pitching good ideas about TXR3 and TXR0 regulations. Or I can suggest them if we wanna do some wangan.

Who says you can't have Wagman alongside Touge when we're all street racers.

There are big plans to maintain the club feeling fresh and welcoming to new members as well.

Since we are implementing a council to make the decisions, we will need an odd number of people in it so there aren't ever any ties when voting. All will be revealed in time.

Touge and wangan go hand in hand, gotta take that mountain pass to get to the city highways :P

or....you know take the highway to the mountain pass, either way...

O_o ssr7 and matterhorn type track collision.

NEWS UPDATE:

LotS has always had an RPG element to our racing. With drivers leveling up and racking up points and experience from battles, win or lose. But we never went in-depth in terms of Role-Playing. People built and destroyed reputations on the street every week. Friendships and rivalries were born every day. But there was never a sense of progression in the league. You either made it to the finals or you didn't. You either won the whole thing, or you didn't.

That is all changing now!
We will be implementing THE LIST!!!

-----

Key Points:
  • LotS will now have a comprehensive Career Mode.
  • A Top 10 Drivers list for each performance class
  • A tiered parts unlocking system for a sense of progression.
  • Win more battles and rank up to unlock new parts for your car (as opposed to a Credit budget).
  • All drivers, regardless of rank, will have access to F/C Suspension and L.S.D., and Aerodynamic upgrades (except Flat Floors, which you must unlock through battle)
  • HONOR and REPUTATION POINTS are the currency of choice
  • Class promotions will be given upon meeting the criteria (soon to be disclosed).
  • Every member of The NEW Legend of the Streets, regardless of seniority, will be starting from ZERO.
  • Class C is the basic start-off point for all drivers
  • Battle rivals to make your way up the Class List and earn a promotion to the next Class.
  • One car per Class (this is not new) - e.g.: If you have been promoted from C to B, you're off the C list and your car is now qualified for B Level competition... but you can enter a new car in C while still partaking in B.
  • Until the release of GT6's Course Maker, battles may only take place on a course that has been approved by the council for competition.
  • All drivers are required to create a profile like this.
  • FULL DISCLOSURE: Meaning a driver must state all parts installed on their car in their profile (no need to post your suspension/L.S.D. settings if you don't want)
  • The only way for this to work is for everyone to be honorable and honest. This is a community effort!
  • This will all take place in a new thread.
  • The list of parts and how they're unlocked will be published soon on the new thread for all to see.
  • GT6 Pre-Season could begin as soon as June 1st, 2015
-----

Anyone have feedback, comments or questions?

Last edited:
It's happening!!!

NEWS UPDATE:

On behalf of the community and the new management, I'd like to welcome every one to the NEW Legend Of The Streets!

Please come join us and try out the NEW Career Mode, Hotlist. Every driver starts from ZERO. With a progression system in place, LOTS will feel more like a Role-Playing Game within Gran Turismo.

Find the link to the new thread in my signature and peep the post explaining how the Career More works. More updates coming soon!

A preseason will be held at the beginning of June to celebrate the new Era of Legend of the Streets!

Back