Legendary cars dealer refresh

• Thread starter sejtur
  • 8,256 comments
So I haven’t been able to play since about mid-August, is there really a few cars that have been inaccessible for ~3-4 months?

Is there a “normal” rotation still, or has it become more random? I.e., aside from some outliers (either DLC cars or cars effected by the cycle resetting due to an update), are most cars appearing at “regular” (albeit long) intervals? Or has getting your desired car devolved into check in every day and pray?
Longer, the Escudo hasn't been available since July 30th.

There are already three of them; troll harder.
Well ****, you're right. And I completed them months ago too.

Goes to show how long we have gone without any new events of this kind...Oh, and Monza still only has a single Gr3 race, one would expect the Ferrari challenge to have a race in there but oh well.

We still would need events for Bugatti, Pagani, Aston Martin, McLaren...

I'd really like to know how they chose which one gets in. If it is some algorithm thats not working right, or maybe they took the escudo out of the cycle. Or if someone handpick each car that will be next?

Right now, I have 8 million in the bank. Just waiting for the Lambo Miura to come back and then spend the rest with some racing cars I still want.

Anyone else know if the Ferrari 250 GTO has shown up for sale again? For some reason it has alluded me for months. I see the 250GT and the Cobra but never have I even encountered the GTO.

I got mine in mid-October, less than two months ago.
Thanks for letting me know. I keep trying to look but I never seem to get it to show up. I began to think it was limited time thing or only when they decide to sell one in real life or something silly like that.

Thanks for letting me know. I keep trying to look but I never seem to get it to show up. I began to think it was limited time thing or only when they decide to sell one in real life or something silly like that.
Other than a few exceptions cars are only available once every 75 days, approximately. So throughout an entire calendar year, each car will only be available to buy on around 40-50 of the 365 days.

Other than a few exceptions cars are only available once every 75 days, approximately. So throughout an entire calendar year, each car will only be available to buy on around 40-50 of the 365 days.
I miss the older GT's where the UCD's would update on in game days and it all progressed based on what you did in the game.

It’s a stupid system they only designed for FOMO.
I’ve never fully agreed with the FOMO thing. Yes you’ll need to wait a while (or an eternity if you’re after the Escudo!) for a car to come back around, but it’s not like you’re never going to see them again!

Totally agree the system is stupid though. It should be tied to in game days or at least show when all the cars are next available like having a ‘coming soon’ button that takes you to a list of cars not on sale with ‘available in X days’

When was the last time the 787B, R92CP and the XJR-9 were on the shop? I need one of those to clear the neoclassic event
If i'm not mistaken, i did that on the now available Supra GT500 97.
I tried with it as well but could never get to grips with the fuel consumption. I'm also waiting for one of the faster ones that use less fuel. The 787B would be my favorite. I guess I have to try again with the Supra.

I didn't like this system on the PSP GT and I don't like it here. It's just an attempt to have you come back every day, but that's just admitting that they know the game is not good enough otherwise. Which, well, it mostly is, and it could be so much better with more classical GT stuff (real career, championships, …).

Last edited:
Thanks for explaining it like that. If I’m not mistaken it should possibly show back up in that case sometime this month if I’m lucky.

Last edited:
I’ve never fully agreed with the FOMO thing. Yes you’ll need to wait a while (or an eternity if you’re after the Escudo!) for a car to come back around, but it’s not like you’re never going to see them again!

Totally agree the system is stupid though. It should be tied to in game days or at least show when all the cars are next available like having a ‘coming soon’ button that takes you to a list of cars not on sale with ‘available in X days’
The casual player doesn't know when or even if they're coming back though. There is nothing in-game that says they'll be back in 75 days. Even if they did, most people don't play one game that long, so they might still be tempted to get it now by any means necessary or risk never having it at all.

Little Maserati Spyder is in.
That makes the third appearance for the second July addition. The Escudo and Ford Roadster, added a month earlier, still haven't had their third appearances.

Same here. It might be an interesting addition to my Group C grid.
Hopefully, we’ll get that Ferrari 512 before this game is done. In the mean time, just triple up those AI 917Ks, add a C3(one is in the UCD) and add bout seven 964s and the top 15 cars in the 1970 24H Le Mans can be semi-replicated.

Hopefully, we’ll get that Ferrari 512 before this game is done. In the mean time, just triple up those AI 917Ks, add a C3(one is in the UCD) and add bout seven 964s and the top 15 cars in the 1970 24H Le Mans can be semi-replicated.
If we do, we'll probably see it 3 times before the Escudo or Ford Roadster come back. It has now been 124 days since the Escudo last sold out, and 113 days since the Roadster last sold out.

Back