Legendary cars dealer refresh

• Thread starter sejtur
  • 8,272 comments
Is it that the rarer the car in real life, the least it’s to be seen in rotation?
They are both one of a kind, at least as modeled by PD. On the other hand, we have had multiple one-of-a-kinds appear in Hagerty's twice since the Escudo last sold out.

lol, PD is trolling the LCD like always, weird that that Escudo hasn't arrived for the second time, was expecting it to be there due to the finals, but you never know with PD.
I think i have to check everyday for my last 20 mil Merc, should last a few weeks but you never know, they made that very clear :lol:

lol, PD is trolling the LCD like always, weird that that Escudo hasn't arrived for the second time, was expecting it to be there due to the finals, but you never know with PD.
I think i have to check everyday for my last 20 mil Merc, should last a few weeks but you never know, they made that very clear :lol:
Yeah, seems like forever waiting on the Merc W194 and the Alfa at 20 million, thankfully new content tomorrow.

Looks like 4 new cars should show up this evening, USA time. However, we have seen in the past that on the same evening as game maintenance, the LCD doesn't seem to update as expected.

Last edited:
yeah, my thoughts....

Escudo
Toyota Celica
Ferrari F50
Porsche 917 to drain some peoples credits :lol::lol::banghead:

Maby they stick with the plan a bit, who knows, all fine by me :cool:

Hopefully, we’ll get that Ferrari 512 before this game is done. In the mean time, just triple up those AI 917Ks, add a C3(one is in the UCD) and add bout seven 964s and the top 15 cars in the 1970 24H Le Mans can be semi-replicated.
The 512 is usually in the UCD. I bought it the other day. It's not in stock at the moment though...

Looks like 4 new cars should show up this evening, USA time. However, we have seen in the past that on the same evening as game maintenance, the LCD doesn't seem to update as expected.
The last couple of times, we have had the usual midnight UTC update, then another one post-game update that pushes out the cars that sold out at midnight. The last one reintroduced the skip glitch we previously saw after the August update, with several cars that had just sold out reappearing and the 1995 McLaren F1 having its price increased with immediate effect.

Edit - We won't have any cars changed immediately after the 1.27 update as no cars sold out at midnight UTC. However, we're rapidly approaching the point where the non-trophy cars will start making their third appearance after the last appearance of the Escudo ended.

Last edited:
Ferrari F50 in Rosso Corsa is now available.

My wallet was ready for tomorrow’s content update, but the F50 had other plans for me.
Same here, I'd saved a fair bit then the Strassenversion and F50 both decided to say hello 😊😅

My wallet was ready for tomorrow’s content update, but the F50 had other plans for me.
Yay! I’ve been waiting for the Rosso Corsa one. Is this the first time it‘s available in that colour? Not sure since I missed a couple of months this summer due to many holiday trips.

Four out of stock verhicles got replaced at once today and there's still no sign of the Ford Roadster. I'm starting to believe that it won't come back at all.

Last edited:

Is there any difference between getting an F50 in a different color and just repainting it Rosso Corsa? I got a silver one the first time the F50 appeared, but just repainted mine red. Not sure if there's a distinct difference between buying one in the color versus repainting.

Last edited:
Is there any difference between getting an F50 in a different color and just repainting it Rosso Corsa? I got a silver one the first time the F50 appeared, but just repainted mine red. Not sure if there's a distinct difference between buying one in the color versus repainting.
Any factory decals will get overwritten if you repaint a car. In the garage you’ll also see the name of the car’s colour if you do not repaint it or perform modifications to it in GT Auto. This is a small thing, but it’s a nice way to tell if a car has been cosmetically molested or not.

Any factory decals will get overwritten if you repaint a car. In the garage you’ll also see the name of the car’s colour if you do not repaint it or perform modifications to it in GT Auto. This is a small thing, but it’s a nice way to tell if a car has been cosmetically molested or not.
I am pretty sure you will get a warning if the paint will cover decals

I'm not understanding all the fuzz about painting a car over in another brand factory colour?.
Originally i painted my previous F50 Ferrari Corsa after obtaining it in Nero black.
I did change back to Nero because someone here explained some things about the Nero color, now it's again black in my garage, same color and same name, i must say...., i could't care less if it states repainted :lol:
But if it does, i can surely understand that some want to keep it completely stock, everybody there own ofcours :) but i'm spraying the **** out of it :lol:

I'm not understanding all the fuzz about painting a car over in another brand factory colour?.
Originally i painted my previous F50 Ferrari Corsa after obtaining it in Nero black.
I did change back to Nero because someone here explained some things about the Nero color, now it's again black in my garage, same color and same name, i must say...., i could't care less if it states repainted :lol:
But if it does, i can surely understand that some want to keep it completely stock, everybody there own ofcours :) but i'm spraying the **** out of it :lol:
Mostly people have issue with it because of a weird repainting system in GT7. Repainting a car often gives unwanted results such as removed factory decals (for example, Sierra has a good bunch of those, including the model name, and repainting the car to any colour removes those), and you can't really exactly replicate it with custom decals cuz quality would be way lower than original. Same goes for something like Panda Trueno, if you want a stock two-tone red paint you will have to wait until it appears in UCD in that colour combination, cuz doing it yourself with decals will also not be an optimal decision in terms of quality.

Mostly people have issue with it because of a weird repainting system in GT7. Repainting a car often gives unwanted results such as removed factory decals (for example, Sierra has a good bunch of those, including the model name, and repainting the car to any colour removes those), and you can't really exactly replicate it with custom decals cuz quality would be way lower than original. Same goes for something like Panda Trueno, if you want a stock two-tone red paint you will have to wait until it appears in UCD in that colour combination, cuz doing it yourself with decals will also not be an optimal decision in terms of quality.
In this case i can certainly understand, good point.👍

Not all cars are affected by repainting - if it has stickers (like loads of the old JDM cars) or a two-tone paint scheme, for example, it will lose all those features. Many of the newer cars which have modern style model names/numbers (ie. a plastic/metal component which gets bonded onto the car) can be painted without losing any of the original features. Things like carbon trim, wings and splitters, will lose their original colour/texture.

Not all cars are affected by repainting - if it has stickers (like loads of the old JDM cars) or a two-tone paint scheme, for example, it will lose all those features. Many of the newer cars which have modern style model names/numbers (ie. a plastic/metal component which gets bonded onto the car) can be painted without losing any of the original features. Things like carbon trim, wings and splitters, will lose their original colour/texture.
I did a comparison between the rosso corsa F50 in the Hegarty garage and the that one I have sprayed rosso corsa. No difference overall. Hope this helps for people who are on the fence.

Last edited:
911 GT1 Strassenversion in white body color is back again

is there even a silver version in game?
That's the last < 18 million car I don't have and I'll be grinding for it for a few days, then I'm off to the Bugatti dealer to clean them out.
Thanks, Luca. 🤬
I've noticed this, and it was why I wanted to buy the Jag before they updated. It seems they always update a day earlier than I expect, so I bought a last second MTX... then the game went offline before the credits showed up. I got the Jag once it went back online.
Guess I cosmetically molested a blue Trans Am, then. But... with a larger wing and wider wheels, the Bandit destroys everything 700 PP and under! Sophy will be the AI who chases the Bandit coast to coast.

Things like carbon trim, wings and splitters, will lose their original colour/texture.
Which is, a small thing granted, but beyond annoying. It's a wonder why PD even makes those areas paintable. It's another wonder why PD implemented a half dozen carbon fiber texture paints but didn't allow you to mix and match them with any other type of paint.

Makes liveries on most race cars a complete pain if you wanted to repaint the body in a metallic colour and still keep the carbon wing/mirrors/splitter. Yes, player made carbon decals exist but the quality is awful ingame.

Last edited:
Escudo Hostage Crisis - Day 130

It has now been 130 days since the 1998 Suzuki V6 Escudo Pikes Peak Special sold out of Hagerty's on 8/11 to end its second appearance. Since then, among the other 66 Hagerty's cars not part of a trophy and on their own rotation (the Ferrari 330 P4, Ford Mark IV and Jaguar XJ13), not the freshly-added Toyota Celica GT-FOUR Rally Car, and not the evergreen Dior Mangusta:
  • 25 have appeared once, including the Ford Roadster that first appeared at the same time as the Escudo at the end of June (making its second appearance, itself held hostage 116 days), the 1961 Jaguar E-type Coupe (last appeared starting 9/19, last selling out 9/29, and appearing to have been skipped as well despite having a price increase due from the November price updates), the 1973 Nissan Skyline first added at the end of October, the 1959 Chevrolet Corvette Concept (last appearing starting 10/30, the latest among this group) and the 1970 Plymouth Superbird (last selling out 11/12, the latest among this group)
  • 36 have appeared twice, including both cars first added at the end of August, one of the cars first added at the end of October, and both cars first added at the end of July...which makes for three appearances overall for each, one more than the Escudo (and Ford Roadster), despite first appearing a month after the Escudo and Ford Roadster.
  • 5 have appeared three times, all of them part of the August "skip", the November repeat, or both

Last edited:
including the Ford Roadster that first appeared at the same time as the Escudo at the end of June (making its second appearance, itself held hostage 116 days), the 1961 Jaguar E-type Coupe (last appeared starting 9/19, last selling out 9/29

I am quite sure that at least concerning Escudo and Roadster (IMO also concerning the E-Type) rotation has a bug, which perhaps is not known to PD or too unimportant to fix yet (in their opinion).

Of course they would have to fix it, because some people (including me) have bought the game after the respective trailer of the update (where they the cars were PUBLISHED as content of the game). So the content was announced before the deal...

I am sure they will do it, at least after fixing the multi-player (splitscreen) bug ;-)

Regards
M

Back