Legendary cars dealer refresh

• Thread starter sejtur
  • 8,253 comments
Yes, when the car gets close to cycling out it warns you with a limited stock tag on the tile. I own every car on the lot but that dose not seem to have an effect on there refresh rate.

I'm glad I don't really have the FOMO. I only favor a few expensive cars, and I'm waiting for those. I haven't bought a car in this dealership yet.

I also had the Supra GT500 97 "sold out" car replaced by the Ford MkIV 67 for 4.5M. I just purchased it. Also, the Alfa Romeo 155 is now sold out. So that means a new car is coming shortly to replace it. I am happy that the Ford MkIV was not 20M, like in previous GT games. Still expensive if you opt to pay cash via PS store.
Quick question specifically for you...

If you head into your GT7 trophies, select "Three Legendary Cars", and set it to be tracked... does it now show 33% completion?

The worst mechanic in the game. I like the idea, but man, I want some cars and have no idea when I will be able to buy them. Let alone enough money….
That's their game with you the user. They want you to open your wallet out of FOMO.
That’s why I’ve just been farming money just in case. I bought the Ford MKIV and the Plymouth today. Now I currently have saved up 15 million credits. I really want to spend the credits on the Mercedes S Barker Tourer or the Alfa 8C 2900B. I’ll be ready when one of those two decide to pop up. :mischievous:

Last edited:
The annoying part is, I don’t play everyday. So if I miss one of my favorite cars I still wouldn’t be able to buy them. It already happened with the Alfa, as I didn’t had the credits when it was on sale. When I did had the money the cars wasn’t at the dealership…

The annoying part is, I don’t play everyday. So if I miss one of my favorite cars I still wouldn’t be able to buy them. It already happened with the Alfa, as I didn’t had the credits when it was on sale. When I did had the money the cars wasn’t at the dealership…

They will come back around, we just don’t know the rotation frequency at the moment.

Limited stock for the F50. Still not sure to buy it now or keep my money for when something like an 917 comes.

Does anyone know the price the Alfa Romeo 155 sold for so I can catch it next time round so I can keep the funds ready. I missed it last time too busy on the cafe races.

Last edited:
Does anyone know the price the Alfa Romeo 155 sold for so I can catch it next time round so I can keep the funds ready. I missed it last time too busy on the cafe races.
800k I thought it was. I missed it too, will come back for sure, just don't know when.

Looks like we will be getting a nice refresh heading into tomorrow. That old Porsche Carerra is sold out and there's limited stock for the F50 and one other car which I am forgetting. Hopefully those three all sell out before midnight GMT so we can get some new models in the shop. Personally, I am hoping for either the McLaren F1 or Porsche 911 GT1 Strassenversion.

Last edited:
Looks like we will be getting a nice refresh heading into tomorrow. That old Porsche Carerra is sold out and there's limited stock for the F50 and one other car which I am forgetting. Hopefully those three all sell out before midnight GMT so we can get some new models in the shop. Personally, I am hoping for either the McLaren F1 or Porsche 911 GT1 Strassenversion.
I think the only car that is going to switch out is the sold out car. And it's likely that the Ferrari or the other car will be sold out tomorrow. So only one car switch, I'm afraid.

Quick question specifically for you...

If you head into your GT7 trophies, select "Three Legendary Cars", and set it to be tracked... does it now show 33% completion?
I also had the Supra GT500 97 "sold out" car replaced by the Ford MkIV 67 for 4.5M. I just purchased it. Also, the Alfa Romeo 155 is now sold out. So that means a new car is coming shortly to replace it. I am happy that the Ford MkIV was not 20M, like in previous GT games. Still expensive if you opt to pay cash via PS store.
I would also like to know this

edit
screw it, I bought the car, which as usual for me went up in price just as I had the credits.

to answer to famine, I set track in the trophy but did not update to any percentage. I dont know if I'm doing something wrong, or where I should see the percentage though.

what I can confirm, is that the mkIV is one of those cars that you can drive hard without TCS

Last edited:
I would also like to know this

edit
screw it, I bought the car, which as usual for me went up in price just as I had the credits.

to answer to famine, I set track in the trophy but did not update to any percentage. I dont know if I'm doing something wrong, or where I should see the percentage though.

what I can confirm, is that the mkIV is one of those cars that you can drive hard without TCS
Wouldn't the Three Legendary Cars be the GT500 Supra, Skyline and NSX?

The Ford MK IV is the cheapest it has ever been in the series, almost a 16M discount. I’m glad it’s much more attainable (price wise at least).

Last edited:
The worst mechanic in the game. I like the idea, but man, I want some cars and have no idea when I will be able to buy them. Let alone enough money….
I also like the idea a lot but the rotation seems to be to slow and kinda scarce. IDK maybe the rotation could be slow but at least it could have 10 or 15 cars instead of only 5.

Last edited:
The rotation should also be linked to your local copy of the game and in-game days, so that you'll not miss out because you didn't happen to play for 4 real world days when a car you wanted was available.

But that's what an always online game with prices dynamically adjusted will do for you.

I'm just patiently waiting for the testarossa to show up, not sure if it's under legendary cars or used car but I'm busting my butt trying to finish all the café books, I'm at 32 so should be done fairly soon.

I need it in my life, pretty please.

I'm just patiently waiting for the testarossa to show up, not sure if it's under legendary cars or used car but I'm busting my butt trying to finish all the café books, I'm at 32 so should be done fairly soon.

I need it in my life, pretty please.
I think I remember seeing it in the used car dealer in state of play or something

Back