Legendary cars dealer refresh

• Thread starter sejtur
  • 8,225 comments
I'm just patiently waiting for the testarossa to show up, not sure if it's under legendary cars or used car but I'm busting my butt trying to finish all the café books, I'm at 32 so should be done fairly soon.

I need it in my life, pretty please.
I think I remember seeing it in the used car dealer in state of play or something
It was shown in the UCD at the state of play.
099E08DB-7371-487B-A754-3ACC3EDD06C6.png

How was the F40 in the daily? I used it so much on GT Sport, probably my favourite road car, handled so well and was so fun using the throttle to manipulate the car mid corner.
I've been doing the deep forest daily with a downtuned F50. Won all but 1 race so far.

How was the F40 in the daily? I used it so much on GT Sport, probably my favourite road car, handled so well and was so fun using the throttle to manipulate the car mid corner.
F40 and F50 as much as I fiddled with them (not much, only bolt-ons to keep them stock if needed) can go low 1:40s
both are very enjoyable to drive

but not competitive against the faster AWDs and the L500Rs
I mean, I have 5 other different vehicles going low 1:39s , and if you are to compete with the baby cheaters L500, you need to keep a constant low 1:39 every lap

By the way, if you guys want to learn why the counter-steer assist is in the game...
just go to hagerty's and buy the shelby mustang 350 :D

F40 and F50 as much as I fiddled with them (not much, only bolt-ons to keep them stock if needed) can go low 1:40s
both are very enjoyable to drive

but not competitive against the faster AWDs and the L500Rs
I mean, I have 5 other different vehicles going low 1:39s , and if you are to compete with the baby cheaters L500, you need to keep a constant low 1:39 every lap

By the way, if you guys want to learn why the counter-steer assist is in the game...
just go to hagerty's and buy the shelby mustang 350 :D
Haha, that Mustang was going to be my next purchase before the F40 came up as I thought it looked quite well specced at stock to get into the 295bhp/1200kg restricted daily without much fiddling.

I think that although Deep Forest is a good track and it definitely offers good opportunities for close racing, at the end of the day it has two long straights and both are right after lower speed corners which suits the 4WD turbo'd cars. Hopefully with different types of tracks we'll see different kinds of cars dominating, I have a feeling though that the GTR formula will be competitive on pretty much any track, apart from the very high speed stuff.

Haha, that Mustang was going to be my next purchase before the F40 came up as I thought it looked quite well specced at stock to get into the 295bhp/1200kg restricted daily without much fiddling.

I think that although Deep Forest is a good track and it definitely offers good opportunities for close racing, at the end of the day it has two long straights and both are right after lower speed corners which suits the 4WD turbo'd cars. Hopefully with different types of tracks we'll see different kinds of cars dominating, I have a feeling though that the GTR formula will be competitive on pretty much any track, apart from the very high speed stuff.
nah, go get it!
its a very good exercise in learning the game "rules" that we call <<physics>>

here's a snippet of it spec'd 295hp 1200kg, but with better tires, with suspension, diff. looong gearbox and full aero, not in deep forest, but at the desert :D
and no aids finally :D

Last edited:
Ah, such fun.

Psst, Sony wanted to let you know that you can buy the car right now for the low low price of $120.
I only have like 2 or 3 races and some circuit experiences left and i only earned around 11M Cr. and around 2M of those is because of Fishermans Ranch grinding.

A player progressing throughout the game naturally can't buy that car right now unless they finished the game without buying any other car (and even then i don't know if it would be enough) and tuning parts, massive grinding or shelling out for MTX.

Last edited:
they basically introduced their own nft with this timed sales, i can't see myself repeating same horrible races 100s of times to buy a car that I'll maybe use once

i don't understand grinding for stuff I'll never need to use, out of around 100 cars that i got for free i have used maybe 10 of them in the campaign and after completing all races what's the point, what is this forza? Didn't PD joked about forza that it's all about collecting cars in their GTS trailer and fm7 got lynched for adding loot boxes which i never found need to, simply because i threat cars as tools in the shed and not collecting endeavor, pointless

Guys, you all are forgetting something very important!

If you are going to grind the Gr.4 race at HSR, you will drive ~21 km (4.345m x 5 laps).
To get 12 million you probably want to complete ~125 races (97k prize x 120 races = 12.125kk).

So if my math is correct which often is not you all going to drive 2.715,625 km.

What I'm trying to say is: DON'T FORGET TO CHANGE YOUR OIL!

Back