Legendary cars dealer refresh

• Thread starter sejtur
  • 8,769 comments
Was waiting to see if the XJ220 appeared in silver, doesn't seem right in any other colour, alas it didn't and picked up the maroon one the other day.
Silver...
IMG_20230902_103531~2.jpg

Maroon...
IMG_20230902_121406.jpg

Looks good in any colour to be honest...

According to your board , all the missing cars that i have ( merc , Porsche, alfa and McLaren) will return this month and i must spend 80 millions in 10-15 days approximately 😵‍💫🤐😵‍💫 .

OK ........Bring me the .............. Guacamole.
View attachment 1287123
I'm almost as bad:

Alfa 2900B, sometime around 20/09 - 20 mill
Merc W194, 28/09 - 20 mill
250 GTO, 10/10 - 20 mill

My current earning rate, around 2 million a month (pretty much just TT rewards)

Snl Season 44 GIF by Saturday Night Live

According to your board , all the missing cars that i have ( merc , Porsche, alfa and McLaren) will return this month and i must spend 80 millions in 10-15 days approximately 😵‍💫🤐😵‍💫 .

View attachment 1287123

I'm almost as bad:

Alfa 2900B, sometime around 20/09 - 20 mill
Merc W194, 28/09 - 20 mill
250 GTO, 10/10 - 20 mill

My current earning rate, around 2 million a month (pretty much just TT rewards)

Snl Season 44 GIF by Saturday Night Live
:lol:

I cant wait till the 20M cars come back gonna buy 2 of each to have 3 of each 20M car. :sly::P:lol:

View attachment 1287123
Similar here. I have the Alfa and 37 million credits. I earn about 2 million a day on average. I don't see missing the last 3 cars this time around.

Similar here. I have the Alfa and 37 million credits. I earn about 2 million a day on average. I don't see missing the last 3 cars this time around.

Am not that bad , i have about 95 millions 👀 and need about 30 cars including the 4 expensive brides to get them all.
What's left are some VGT's of 1 million and the rest at this category above 1 million.
When i hit 99 am buying 😁 but definitely i don't wanna leave for another round the LCD ones.
So , one way or another ill spend 80 millions but i will " clear " LCD .
That endless griding must stop someday and the ticket stuff doesn't help at all 😡 .

Am not that bad , i have about 95 millions 👀 and need about 30 cars including the 4 expensive brides to get them all.
What's left are some VGT's of 1 million and the rest at this category above 1 million.
When i hit 99 am buying 😁 but definitely i don't wanna leave for another round the LCD ones.
So , one way or another ill spend 80 millions but i will " clear " LCD .
That endless griding must stop someday and the ticket stuff doesn't help at all 😡 .
I've stopped grinding. In fact, if it wasn't for doing 2/3 laps to get bronze on each time trial, I wouldn't be doing anything at all. Next Thursday I'll get to $1m at which point I can buy a Super Formula and complete the final Menu and mop up the last races.

Even GT PSP was more fun than GT7 and that didn't have any career mode at all... :(
I just can't justify spending any time on a game when I have 100 other games/other things I could do that are 100x more enjoyable.

Last edited:
I've stopped grinding. In fact, if it wasn't for doing 2/3 laps to get bronze on each time trial, I wouldn't be doing anything at all. Next Thursday I'll get to $1m at which point I can buy a Super Formula and complete the final Menu and mop up the last races.

Even GT PSP was more fun than GT7 and that didn't have any career mode at all... :(
I just can't justify spending any time on a game when I have 100 other games/other things I could do that are 100x more enjoyable.

You might have right but as you already know......
Can't teach old dog new tricks 😂 .

Does the "100M-Limit" also exist for you or do you have an unlimited account? 😅

Regards
M
It doesn't apply to MTX credits and the game uses "free" credits first. If you bought a bunch of MTX's early on, they'll still be there unless you spent your credits down to 0.
The cap is 100 million credits plus whatever you have left over from MTX's.

Last edited:
Does the "100M-Limit" also exist for you or do you have an unlimited account? 😅

Regards
M
Nope my credit limit is 100M like everyone else.👍:)
It doesn't apply to MTX credits and the game uses "free" credits first. If you bought a bunch of MTX's early on, they'll still be there unless you spent your credits down to 0.
No one is buying MTX in my game I grind my credits and I'm pretty good at grinding. 👍;)

Last edited:
The pre-order and 25th Anniversary edition bonuses are also treated like MTX credits. I almost, but not quite, ran those down to zero on my Plus account, so there I have a cap of 100,001,250 Cr.

Blah I don’t think I did enough grinding to grab a second Alfa 8C or 300SL (W194) this go round. I already bought a 917k yesterday (number 4 lol) and I’ve got 17 million credits so I should have enough for the F1 road car and enough time to get the 250 GTO. If the F1 road car doesn’t change color I might skip buying another since I have 2 silver (one painted orange) and 3 green (one painted blue) so I might be able to afford one of other 2 if no color change occurs.

How many collector points you have @DextroCat ?
From all those you mention,i have only two one piece each and you talking about multiple copies 😵‍💫
You're a hidden " Billionaire " i guess 🤣

I need 60 millions to buy alfa , merc and mclaren ( i have gto ) .

Back