Legendary cars dealer refresh

• Thread starter sejtur
  • 8,769 comments
I'm skipping the Alfa, still need about 15 million for the Merc and the Ferrari is imminent as well.

Work Working GIF by Pudgy Penguins
Grinding isn't so bad once you get use to it.:):cheers::lol:

I'm skipping the Alfa, still need about 15 million for the Merc and the Ferrari is imminent as well.

Work Working GIF by Pudgy Penguins

I can't skip anything, am on a " schedule" to buy them all till end of October.
If nothing happens, with two millions per day ill be ok .
I don't know if i ever get a ":spare " 20 million car as i did with others but definitely i won't do any permanent modifications on them .

kjb
Spoken like a true billionaire 😁🤣🤣🤣🤣
But I'm not since now my credits say 0 spend on cars and 0 credits acquired.:lol::(

But I'm still 2 F1s away from my goal of X20 good thing is its been a full day of grinding and I'm already back to 18M.

But I'm not since now my credits say 0 spend on cars and 0 credits acquired.:lol::(

But I'm still 2 F1s away from my goal of X20 good thing is its been a full day of grinding and I'm already back to 18M.
Yeah but you be back at 100 million by Thursday or Friday🤣

I'm still hoping to see the Shelby Cobra in blue with white stripes and the older Shelby GT350R in white with both sets of stripes in the LCD sooner than later, as that's how I plan to complete the Shelby-themed Extra Menu.
The Cobra is in there just for you. ;)

After purchasing the black F1 I decided to say screw it and I grabbed a second Alfa 8C which put me under a million credits. Now after 2 days off work and lots of grinding I’m back to 19.6 million credits. So I think I’ll actually be able to afford a second of every LCD car this go round.

I still have to buy the Aston DB3S, the Abarth BAT1, the Shelby Cobra (my 3rd), and most importantly my 6th McLaren F1 GTR ‘97 which is due to appear any day now, but I should be able to grind enough to afford all of those before they sell out.

I slept on the Jaguar D-Type last time it was for sale for so I’ve got to wait for that to come back around before I can finish getting 2 of each LCD car, but it looks I’ll get through the most expensive part of the LCD rotation in one go again, even with a lot less preparation this time compared to the first time when I already had 80 million credits stockpiled by the time the F1 and 917k showed.

If you can wait 3 months to get a (or another) Ferrari 365 GTB4, it will be cheaper next time around. On the other hand, if you want a Mercedes-Benz CLK-LM, pick it up now because it will be more expensive next time by.

The Shelby Cobra 427 will still be 2,500,000 Cr. when it shows up in the regular rotation. Hagerty's does not display arrows for "special picks". Also, prepare for a sticker shock - the Ferrari 330 P4 is now a 20,000,000-Cr. unicorn.

Last edited:
If you can wait 3 months to get a (or another) Ferrari 365 GTB4, it will be cheaper next time around. On the other hand, if you want a Mercedes-Benz CLK-LM, pick it up now because it will be more expensive next time by.

The Shelby Cobra 427 will still be 2,500,000 Cr. when it shows up in the regular rotation. Hagerty's does not display arrows for "special picks". Also, prepare for a sticker shock - the Ferrari 330 P4 is now a 20,000,000-Cr. unicorn.
Do you see a price increase with the F1 GTR 95 race car?

One can deduce it from the prices for a new chassis or a new engine, if provided.
New engine/ chassis prices were always sky high, in few places higher than the original car price

Last edited:
damn, I didn’t buy the 330 p4 thinking it would come back at 9,5m next time, someone should make a chart that tracks the LCD prices so we know when the car is at its cheapest because grinding for a 20m car is exhausting

Do you see a price increase with the F1 GTR 95 race car?
I can't say until my sources for cars that don't have new engines/bodies and are not sources of engine swaps get back to me.
Where have you seen this information? Is it fact or theory supposition ?
It's from the fact that a new engine for the 330 is now 10,000,000 Cr., a new body is now 24,000,000 Cr., and the cost of a car is twice that of a new engine/0.8 times that of a new body.
damn, I didn’t buy the 330 p4 thinking it would come back at 9,5m next time, someone should make a chart that tracks the LCD prices so we know when the car is at its cheapest because grinding for a 20m car is exhausting
Prices in Hagerty's only change after specific game updates, such as this morning's update. The next scheduled one per the patch notes is January 2024, though I will note that this one was supposed to happen back in June.

I can't say until my sources for cars that don't have new engines/bodies and are not sources of engine swaps get back to me.

It's from the fact that a new engine for the 330 is now 10,000,000 Cr., a new body is now 24,000,000 Cr., and the cost of a car is twice that of a new engine/0.8 times that of a new body.

Prices in Hagerty's only change after specific game updates, such as this morning's update. The next scheduled one per the patch notes is January 2024, though I will note that this one was supposed to happen back in June.
I’m 2 million shy of the 300SL ‘52 and wondering if it’s best to leave that one until next time (if the cap stays at 20 mil) and focus on obtaining the other cars that are less than 20 million before they might increase January.

I’m 2 million shy of the 300SL ‘52 and wondering if it’s best to leave that one until next time (if the cap stays at 20 mil) and focus on obtaining the other cars that are less than 20 million before they might increase January.
Unless the Porsche 917K (the pre-1.38 betting favorite to join the 20,000,000-Cr. mark) surpasses it (I haven't made it that far in reviewing new engine/new body costs yet), the cap is still 20,000,000 Cr. as I checked all the existing unicorns, which all remain at 20,000,000 Cr.

To more directly answer your question, the 300 SL W194 will still be 20,000,000 Cr. when it comes back in December (or earlier, if it is a future "special pick").

Last edited:

Ok thank you, sorry for some doubt....

Back