Legendary cars dealer refresh

• Thread starter sejtur
  • 8,769 comments
Couldn't face the grind to make up the missing money for the Merc. Now it gets replaced by the other missing 20 million car on my list.
Oh well, I'll get about 9-10 mill when the online champs end so will just have to buy the 250 next time round.

I got the 250 GTO last night so I now have at least 2 of every 20M car! Still quite a few LCD cars left to buy to get 2 of each, but I think the only car over 10M left is the S Barker Tourer and it’s not going to show for a little so I can finally ease up on grinding, which is good because Forza gets released tomorrow and I’ll have less grinding time for GT7 during the honeymoon period at the very least…

Back at 95M and I'm just waiting for the 95 F1 GTR to finish buying X20 then after that I'll start buying more F1 GTR 97 goal is to own X20 of all 3 F1s.👍

So for this time I'll pass on buying 5 250 GTOs.👍

The LCD didn't update tonight?

The f1 GTR 97 and the Ford boss 429 sold out last night so 2 new cars should had appeared tonight but didn't?
Gran Turismo® 7_20231009200303.jpg

The Sauber C9 is up for sell.

3.5M Credits
1055 Miles.

Also up for sell the Mazda 787B
3.3M Credits
847 Miles
Times are good. I also have three open tickets; Ferrari, Bugatti, Pagani. It’s an embarrassment of riches when I read of people waiting weeks/months for these cars. My 20m won’t last long.

The Nissan R92CP 92' Race car is up for sale.

2M Credits
516 Miles.

👍
Am thinking that i must buy another one to make them 3 .
Its in the two Top cars at 800 pp category alongside with the 787 and it costs nothing comparing to others on the same group.
He only " loose" from Mazda in fuel consumption.

Way overpriced but I couldn’t resist

View attachment 1302181

I blame the new dashboard, can’t resist the 100%. Only 3 left now.

Wiped out my savings but should pick up a few million from Sport championships and TTs. No more grinding!
I was about to buy this last night, but only sitting on 13.8m and want that Nismo too... Have you driven the Barker Tourer? Is it worth anything like the price??

I was about to buy this last night, but only sitting on 13.8m and want that Nismo too... Have you driven the Barker Tourer? Is it worth anything like the price??
Worth is incredibly subjective. If you mean in terms of re-earning the credits spent, then no. That's not really my concern. It's just fun to cruise around and play Mr Toad

P1070809.jpg

ADD - I used the Merc for the Sunday Cup Classic weekly challenge, so it is totally useful for proper races!

Last edited:
Back