Legendary cars dealer refresh

• Thread starter sejtur
  • 8,769 comments
It's back because they added an engine swap option, I bought it and swapped the engine, I honestly think it's a waste of money as the og sounds so much better plus it's more economical and just feels nicer overall

Anyone know when the McLaren F1 road car will be back? I've got 36mil and it's burning a hole in my pocket as I don't have the P4 yet, but don't want to buy it if the F1 is coming soon.

silver, dark grey, red, yellow, white, purple and the prettiest of them all: blue!
Two blues I believe, ‘Champion Blue’ and ‘Deep Marine Blue’.

Although whether all of the existing colours are actually in the game or not is anyone’s guess at this stage.

Attachments

• 83B56594-2FAB-4F51-B488-CBEBFB43F684.jpeg
    83B56594-2FAB-4F51-B488-CBEBFB43F684.jpeg
    186.1 KB · Views: 7
  • 4848CFBC-29EC-4EBD-8ECD-6A7F5C5F2FDA.jpeg
    4848CFBC-29EC-4EBD-8ECD-6A7F5C5F2FDA.jpeg
    93.8 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

Although whether all of the existing colours are actually in the game or not is anyone’s guess at this stage.
Correct! All colors are available at GT Auto:
Silver Metallic, Dark Grey Pearl, Super Clear Red II, Lightning Yellow, White, Midnight Purple, Deep Marine Blue and Champion Blue

Not the same, as I and many others have explained several times before. Decals in livery editor are low res and the silver tone of the original side stripe is impossible to accurately replicate.
That is an issue. I saw a lime green or highlighter green 992 and unfortunately that is not available as an in game stock color so I have to find the decals if I want to look like the one I saw. The decals I have downloaded are good but it's not the same. I wish they allow you the option to choose whether you want remove the decals along with the base color

It does shows up with what other colors options?

Correct! All colors are available at GT Auto:
Silver Metallic, Dark Grey Pearl, Super Clear Red II, Lightning Yellow, White, Midnight Purple, Deep Marine Blue and Champion Blue
Just to be painstakingly pedantic (but hopefully not annoyingly so :lol:), both the Midnight Purple and Deep Marine Blue colours are actually Pearl in texture as denoted in their names.

Here’s a screenshot of the stock paint chips the car comes in I’ve taken, just in case it ever comes of any use:

IMG_4914.jpeg

Just to be painstakingly pedantic (but hopefully not annoyingly so :lol:), both the Midnight Purple and Deep Marine Blue colours are actually Pearl in texture as denoted in their names.

Here’s a screenshot of the stock paint chips the car comes in I’ve taken, just in case it ever comes of any use:

View attachment 1323267
Stupid question but..how do you check that in-game? Thanks.

It must be that there was a Time trial event or a daily race that used the car and that was able to be lent for free and the color selected.
Yeah, it’s an Online Time Trial event in Tokyo Expressway. I remember vaguely taking a few screenshots of some of the colours on-track too, but I have deleted them all since then. Shame we have to resort to such measures to see how the colours actually look like, with the other choice being the ‘Save Styles ➡️ Showcase’ method, although that requires buying the car first.

Yeah, it’s an Online Time Trial event in Tokyo Expressway. I remember vaguely taking a few screenshots of some of the colours on-track too, but I have deleted them all since then. Shame we have to resort to such measures to see how the colours actually look like, with the other choice being the ‘Save Styles ➡️ Showcase’ method, although that requires buying the car first.
My methode, if I have a car, and I want check the available exterior and interior colors and available decal options, I simply start an event as "one make" event, and in replay mode simply scroll through the oponents exterior and onboard cam. You can use the photo mode not only on your vehicle :)

My methode, if I have a car, and I want check the available exterior and interior colors and available decal options, I simply start an event as "one make" event, and in replay mode simply scroll through the oponents exterior and onboard cam. You can use the photo mode not only on your vehicle :)
True, that’s another method I didn’t think of.

I'll tell you why is so " cruel " @Pesselles

First you " dust " his outfit by send him out in the sand yesterday.
Second , he had to wash the laundry by itself and run out of soap
And third and most important , he hate to loose from guys that can produce more " gas " than the exhaust of 30 years old Fiat.🤣

Naaa you won't be able and you'll have to wait 3 more months
Friends Laugh GIF

Meanwhile I am waiting for the two last legendary cars I need.

Bored Cabin Fever GIF

And maybe one day my prince will come, with a Lambo invite so I can finally get the Veneno

Sexy Prince GIF
I have the Veneno invite but Lambos aren't my favorite cars.

Any reason to buy It?

Back