Legendary cars dealer refresh

• Thread starter sejtur
  • 8,769 comments
Any idea of the CLK LM, and do you have any idea of the other cars releasing in the next week or so? Just want to know if i have more saving to do
the CLK LM is coming in the first week of march, in the next ca. 10 days expected: Cobra Daytona, Sykline GT500, Ferrari 250GT Berlinetta, Nissan Z, Porsche 904, Supra GT500, Alfa 155 TI, Porsche 911 GT1, Plymouth XNR, Mazda RX500

I bought a second this time around and put an Ecurie Ecosse livery on it. I have a 50s custom grid with those, a DB3S, some tuned C1 corvettes and 356 Carreras, the Porsche 550 and Maserati A6GCS, and the Merc gullwings. Not a cheap setup but not stratospheric.

Would recommend getting one as it is a fun challenge to drive.
Thanks for convincing me.

Just had my first run out at the Le Mans 700 event. As you say it's certainly not the easiest car to drive. But I'm glad of it's flaws after how dull the vintage race cars felt on GT Sport.

Even on racing hard tyres it was sliding about a surprising amount. It likes to be driven smoothly that's for sure. As soon as you start pushing it, it throws all sorts of mischief at the driver!

The brakes are really quite appalling which is quite amusing considering the car is well known for pushing the boundaries at the time with it's then newly developed disc brakes. (Maybe this helped reduce brake fade rather than improved general performance over drum brakes?)

I managed 14th in the race with an almost stock car. The only change being to add a customizable gearbox as the original gearbox strangely maxes out at 155mph which is nowhere near the cars real life top speed of around 172mph.

Maybe with some rain a better result is possible.

Thanks for convincing me.

Just had my first run out at the Le Mans 700 event. As you say it's certainly not the easiest car to drive. But I'm glad of it's flaws after how dull the vintage race cars felt on GT Sport.

Even on racing hard tyres it was sliding about a surprising amount. It likes to be driven smoothly that's for sure. As soon as you start pushing it, it throws all sorts of mischief at the driver!

The brakes are really quite appalling which is quite amusing considering the car is well known for pushing the boundaries at the time with it's then newly developed disc brakes. (Maybe this helped reduce brake fade rather than improved general performance over drum brakes?)

I managed 14th in the race with an almost stock car. The only change being to add a customizable gearbox as the original gearbox strangely maxes out at 155mph which is nowhere near the cars real life top speed of around 172mph.

Maybe with some rain a better result is possible.
Glad you like it. It definitely requires concentration. I use a braking method of starting heavy then easing off to prevent locking up to turn in but that’s a bit high risk for some entries.

I bought a second this time around and put an Ecurie Ecosse livery on it. I have a 50s custom grid with those, a DB3S, some tuned C1 corvettes and 356 Carreras, the Porsche 550 and Maserati A6GCS, and the Merc gullwings. Not a cheap setup but not stratospheric.

Would LOVE to see some race pics of this! That would look very impressive!!

Would LOVE to see some race pics of this! That would look very impressive!!
Here’s a few shots of it, I’m not the best photographer though.

Attachments

• IMG_4678.jpeg
    IMG_4678.jpeg
    139.6 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_4677.jpeg
    IMG_4677.jpeg
    114.9 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_4676.jpeg
    IMG_4676.jpeg
    135.6 KB · Views: 13
Anyone know when the estimated time for the F50 and 40 please? Thanks
This is the spreadsheet I use:

I'll likely nab both the Charger and the JGTC GT500 GT-R so I can be done with the respective Extra Menus, and maybe that Fairlady Z depending on the color. I already won the orange one from the missions, but I kinda want a second one in a silver or blue color.

Last edited:

Did you upload the livery’s? I love thise Ecurie Ecosse style

Hello all! When are we likely to see the Ferrari 250 GTO, Mercedes 300 SL Coupe ('52) and the S Barker Tourer again? They're the last three big coin cars I need to buy from the LCD.

Checkout the spreadsheet I posted five posts up from your post... :D
Amazing! Thanks for that! Looks like I've got a while to wait - end of March for the 250 GTO and early may for the two Mercs...
Hasn't that just left the LCD over the weekend? I'm sure I saw it, as I bought it ages ago but hadn't mentally crossed it off yet...
Doh! I should be paying better attention to the LCD if that's the case!

Back