Legendary cars dealer refresh

• Thread starter sejtur
  • 8,305 comments
If you can’t experience every piece of content a game has to offer in three months (or 12 over rotations), if a game contains something like armor or a weapon or rare content that requires extra grinding or effort, then limiting it to the those who can give more hours or may have special skill, it’s a cash scam, no question. If I put my money down, I should have the same armor and weapons available on my first RAID run as the dude on his 500th. I paid my money same as him for the content created for the game. You pay, you get it all!! NOW!!
Ofcourse you want to have earned it. 20 million per car is quite hard to reach for most people, but it's doable. But deliberately keeping content locked away because of what day it is, or giving it really low odds, is stupid to me. I want to at least be able to get it for putting the hours in and driving well. And not having to wait x days in addition to that.

For example, I haven't had the Ferrari invite for 1,5 years now. Putting in hours and skill alone is not enough in this instance.

Yeah, getting all the cars is "doable." But, I'm approaching 30,000 miles of driving in the game and a significant portion of that is grinding Sardegna - in other words, earning money at a rate considerably faster than any non-grinding means the game provides - and I'm still 300 million credits from having the collection done and I have yet to purchase my first 20 million car. Now I have a lot of cars, and I could certainly have chosen at some point to keep saving up for one of the big ones rather than buying for instance all the Group C cars, but either way, that's another 20 million needed sooner or later. I'm not suggesting we shouldn't have to work for it. I'm just suggesting it's a bit much in GT7...

and yeah, the invite stuff is just laughable.

Yeah, getting all the cars is "doable." But, I'm approaching 30,000 miles of driving in the game and a significant portion of that is grinding Sardegna - in other words, earning money at a rate considerably faster than any non-grinding means the game provides - and I'm still 300 million credits from having the collection done and I have yet to purchase my first 20 million car. Now I have a lot of cars, and I could certainly have chosen at some point to keep saving up for one of the big ones rather than buying for instance all the Group C cars, but either way, that's another 20 million needed sooner or later. I'm not suggesting we shouldn't have to work for it. I'm just suggesting it's a bit much in GT7...

and yeah, the invite stuff is just laughable.

It’s way too much grinding, and not much skill involved either. It would be way better if they halved the grind.

I don’t see the need for credits grinding, unless you want all cars as soon as possible, which I find unnecessary. I’ve been playing the game for roughly an hour on a daily basis for 21 months and I never did anything that resembles grinding. Currently I’m less than 100,000,000 Cr. short of being able to buy the remaining legends. No rush, just enjoying the game on my own terms.

I don’t see the need for credits grinding, unless you want all cars as soon as possible, which I find unnecessary.
Sure, fair enough...I would prefer not to have any cars left to worry about 2 years from now. I'd like to have the game content done and dusted asap so I can just do the things I like to do with the game and leave all the economy crap in the past. You've been at it for approaching 2 years and have another 100 million to go...so probably another year at your hour a day rate - maybe longer since the ways to make money from game stuff are pretty limited (without grinding that is) once you've done all the challenges and what not.

I'm curious though...how have you managed to accumulate 400 million credits at roughly an hour a day in 21 months without grinding?

Last edited:
I've not done any grinding at all and I have 95 cars left to purchase but those I do have are a mix of legend, invite and brand vehicles. I have not found it that difficult and suspect grinding only becomes an issue for the £20m cars, of which I only have one.

I get around 2-3m credits from each set of online time trials and on average around 0.5 to 1m credits each week from the weekly challenges and that is enough for me.

I have also spent a small fortune in credits tuning loads of cars!

Sure, fair enough...I would prefer not to have any cars left to worry about 2 years from now. I'd like to have the game content done and dusted asap so I can just do the things I like to do with the game and leave all the economy crap in the past. You've been at it for approaching 2 years and have another 100 million to go...so probably another year at your hour a day rate - maybe longer since the ways to make money from game stuff are pretty limited once you've done all the challenges and what not.
I have created and saved some custom races after PD increased their payouts to reasonable levels, and these pay rather well with clean race bonuses especially. I can always play around with the grids, time of day and weather progressions to keep the game from feeling overly repetitive. I don’t really feel short on credits unless a 20,000,000 Cr. car pops up right after having purchased some other expensive car. No biggie though.

I'm curious though...how have you managed to accumulate 400 million credits at roughly an hour a day in 21 months without grinding?

I’m not sure how much money I’ve accumulated. Worth mentioning that I haven’t been collecting Brand Central cars like VGTs and the fake Gr. cars. Anyway, I’m just playing on my own terms. I don’t mind repeating a Clubman Cup event every now and then, or a custom event. Same goes for WTC 800 at Sardegna, which I’ve probably done five times in total when I felt like it. I’ve done most of the Circuit Experiences, Sport Mode time trials and sold a few gift cars that were either duplicates or not a collection priority. I only have six legends left to buy.

Last edited:
I have created and saved some custom races after PD increased their payouts to reasonable levels, and these pay rather well with clean race bonuses especially. I can always play around with the grids, time of day and weather progressions to keep the game from feeling overly repetitive. I don’t really feel short on credits unless a 20,000,000 Cr. car pops up right after having purchased some other expensive car. No biggie though.
Ah ok well personally I don't see much difference between repeatedly running custom races and repeatedly running one of the grind races. It's all grinding to me really. Except the grind race pays better...but whatever.

I'd love to be able to count on 2 million a week from gold TTs but I'm a silver guy ftmp so all I can really count on is 1 million a week from those. The weekly challenges I can't be bothered with. Again, races against the AI are all grinds as far as I'm concerned and I'll just do the one that pays the most per hour.

"I’m not sure how much money I’ve accumulated. Worth mentioning that I haven’t been collecting Brand Central cars like VGTs and the fake Gr. cars. Anyway, I’m just playing on my own terms. I don’t mind repeating a Clubman Cup event every now and then, or a custom event. Same goes for WTC 800 at Sardegna, which I’ve probably done five times in total when I felt like it. I’ve done most of the Circuit Experiences, Sport Mode time trials and sold a few gift cars that were either duplicates or not a collection priority. I only have six legends left to buy."

Ok gotcha. So you actually have more than 100 million necessary to complete the collection. All my points are based on the fact that there's about 500 million credits-worth of cars to collect total so that amount is needed to complete the collection. Of course anyone who doesn't care about collecting them all doesn't have a probelm.

Last edited:
Ah ok well personally I don't see much difference between repeatedly running custom races and repeatedly running one of the grind races. It's all grinding to me really. Except the grind race pays better...but whatever.
I’d say it’s grinding when you play the game with the aim of maximizing credits income. That’s a secondary concern when I repeat an event, because my mood and preferences are actually geared toward experiencing it again with different cars and such.

Ok gotcha. So you actually have more than 100 million necessary to complete the collection. All my points are based on the fact that there's about 500 million credits-worth of cars to collect total so that amount is needed to complete the collection. Of course anyone who doesn't care about collecting them all doesn't have a probelm.
True, my point was centered around the legendary cars because that’s what the thread is about.

Last edited:
Yep a green Plymouth Super Bird in LCD just in time for the one make challenge, gosh it's a dog of a car for half a million credits, just hope I get a nice bonus out of the wheel for completion of 5/5, knowing my luck its likely to be a carbon prop shaft for a Toyota g86.

Yep a green Plymouth Super Bird in LCD just in time for the one make challenge, gosh it's a dog of a car for half a million credits, just hope I get a nice bonus out of the wheel for completion of 5/5, knowing my luck its likely to be a carbon prop shaft for a Toyota g86.
The "good" news is that it is a 500,000-Cr. ticket to get all 5 challenges done this week, or, with the race winnings, just about what it costs to buy and prep a Superbird.

Hmmmm, well I'd like to save up for that Jag, but I'll probably grab the Pike's Peak Escudo since there's an update coming soon and I bet PD is going to drop the track on us!

:sly:;)

The Ferrari 250 GTO is back.👍
Gran Turismo® 7_20240324200019.jpg

The Ferrari 250 GTO is back.👍
Oh dear, I still need about 10M credits. Luckily, I've started working on the Tokyo CE's ... I should be able to come up with the funds for this.

Really hoping the 300SL doesn't make an appearance soon. I have a feeling I'll have to earn that 20M the hard (grind) way.

Oh dear, I still need about 10M credits. Luckily, I've started working on the Tokyo CE's ... I should be able to come up with the funds for this.

Really hoping the 300SL doesn't make an appearance soon. I have a feeling I'll have to earn that 20M the hard (grind) way.
Luckily I clicked over 20 mil a couple days ago, but I'm also worried I won't raise the funds for the 300 SL fast enough without some serious grindage in the next couple weeks!

... especially Tokyo central has an outstanding effort to benefit ratio 🙄
Central Tokyo clockwise wasn't that bad, and neither was either the BMW Z4 versions. I haven't done the Supra ones yet ... But Central Tokyo counter clockwise ... Screw that CE. I did eventually manage to Gold the full lap, but there were many explicatives said and hit my wheel in frustration once during the process.

Coming up with the remainder credits for the 250 GTO shouldn't be nearly as troublesome as that.

Central Tokyo clockwise wasn't that bad, and neither was either the BMW Z4 versions. I haven't done the Supra ones yet ... But Central Tokyo counter clockwise ... Screw that CE. I did eventually manage to Gold the full lap, but there were many explicatives said and hit my wheel in frustration once during the process.

Coming up with the remainder credits for the 250 GTO shouldn't be nearly as troublesome as that.
Central Tokyo counterclockwise with the current physics was really a task for me to be honest. After that the Supras are nice to relax.

The W194 is officially a hostage, so who knows when it will show up.

Back