Legendary cars dealer refresh

• Thread starter sejtur
  • 8,261 comments
I now have 7,738 credits... :|

1711411355430.png

At least I have an unknown number more than one day until my last Legends Car appears and 3.25 days until one more Legends Car of unknown value appears to save up the approximately 25m required. Yay.

I had about 2k credits left after buying the Gr2 Mercedes that was in the dealership quite recently. My next two daily rewards gave me 1m and 500k credits . I know it is random, but I like to think that the game was giving me a bit of encouragement on purpose!

I know this is the wrong thread, but the UCD thread gets much less traffic than this one, so please allow for this.

I was in hospital when the Renault 4 released, and didn't get home until after it disappeared. Gotta love GaaS FOMO - not only could I not buy the car, I couldn't complete the 5th weekly race for that week either!

Could someone please tag me on this thread when the car next enters the UCD for purchase. I do have the github link in my tabs but I can't face having to check it every day in the hope it appears. Especially as I have all other UCD cars and I can't even wishlist the bloody thing because it's not in any Extra Menus.

Thanks a lot 👍

Bought the 250 GTO last night, emptying my credit account to under 500k (and then also HAD to buy the 3.0 CSL in the UCD that arrived yesterday) and began the grind again. I know I've got 2 mil coming in a couple of day from the Sardegna TT, but I think there will need to be some serious Sardegna WTC800 efforts going on to raise enough funding for the 300 SL when it inevitably arrives in the coming weeks. I'm just hoping I can find enough time to get it before it disappears for another 3 months or so!

And then there's the Toyota GT-One that's about to arrive... :crazy:

Last edited:
Bought the 250 GTO last night, emptying my credit account to under 500k (and then also HAD to buy the 3.0 CSL in the UCD that arrived yesterday) and began the grind again. I know I've got 2 mil coming in a couple of day from the Sardegna TT, but I think there will need to be some serious Sardegna WTC800 efforts going on to raise enough funding for the 300 SL when it inevitably arrives in the coming weeks. I'm just hoping I can find enough time to get it before it disappears for another 3 months or so!

And then there's the Toyota GT-One that's about to arrive... :crazy:
hummm, I suspect you bought too many expensive cars... :lol:

I suspect you may be right. I need to do nearly 11hrs worth of Sardegna to raise the necessary funds just for the Mercedes. Taking into account I'm lucky to get an hour of game time per day, it's unlikely I'll get that done until sometime mid-late April...

season 6 GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants
Take it easy, if you don't buy it now, you'll buy it in 3 months ;)

And once you'll have bought all the cars, you'll wondering what to do with all that virtual money... :lol:

I know this is the wrong thread, but the UCD thread gets much less traffic than this one, so please allow for this.

I was in hospital when the Renault 4 released, and didn't get home until after it disappeared. Gotta love GaaS FOMO - not only could I not buy the car, I couldn't complete the 5th weekly race for that week either!

Could someone please tag me on this thread when the car next enters the UCD for purchase. I do have the github link in my tabs but I can't face having to check it every day in the hope it appears. Especially as I have all other UCD cars and I can't even wishlist the bloody thing because it's not in any Extra Menus.

Thanks a lot 👍
sirjim73 I got you covered checking the ucd and lcd first thing every night at 8pm my time is the first thing I always do.

I'll let you know when the Renault 4 is back in the ucd.

Last edited:
Any idea when the jaguar e type coupe is likely to be available again?

Need it to complete the Jaguar menu book so i can sell the d type for 3m cr 😂
About 3 months, which is the same for the XJ220 also needed. Of course, either/both could come back early as a "special pick".

Not only did I have enough for the Toyota GT-One but also the AMG 300 SEL that I needed another of. I have 2 of every LCD car except the Jaguar D-Type, S Barker Tourer, Nismo 400R, and for now, the GT-One. I’ll probably end up buying 3 to 6 of the new Toyota before it sells out.

Does the F50 follow next? If so, that’s another car that can be added to a Le Mans grid. It’s slightly older but adds variety. I might get save for one of those.
IMG_3843.png

Without going through all 270 pages, is there a reference somewhere of the estimated dates for the LCD cars to show back up?

Without going through all 270 pages, is there a reference somewhere of the estimated dates for the LCD cars to show back up?
It's here:

It's here:
Thanks. So I am looking at the "next seen" category?

If so it's a bummer, as three of the four remaining cars I need (which totals 53mil) all come out within a week in early May. Great. Ain't no way I am saving up that much by then. Oh well...

Back