Legendary cars dealer refresh

• Thread starter sejtur
  • 8,609 comments
I really would have preferred that 911 GT1 Street in white or silver, but I'm willing to wait until it appears in either color. Any ideas on when we can expect it to appear next? I'd imagine it'd be in a few months at least, unless it appears earlier as a special pick somehow.
Yeah precisely that. The rotation is approx. 3 months unless it comes up as a special pick

Did my daily marathon as usual.

Then had to buy ANOTHER Porsche 919 to get under the credit limit again. I really wish PD would raise this limit.
I have started buying duplicates of cars to do engine swaps on. I’ve spent probably 30M credits on extra cars and swaps. If you haven’t already you could buy every wheel set and every paint color in GT Auto. The paint adds up pretty quickly.

I have started buying duplicates of cars to do engine swaps on. I’ve spent probably 30M credits on extra cars and swaps. If you haven’t already you could buy every wheel set and every paint color in GT Auto. The paint adds up pretty quickly.
Exactly this. There's loads to spend credits on.

100M in my opinion is fine.

The garage limit is what pd should increase 2K is not enough.👍
Just a question, with all the F1s you own, do you make them look like all of their real-life variants? I assume you have as many as they made in real life (I'm pretty sure they only made around 100)

I really would have preferred that 911 GT1 Street in white or silver, but I'm willing to wait until it appears in either color. Any ideas on when we can expect it to appear next? I'd imagine it'd be in a few months at least, unless it appears earlier as a special pick somehow.
I got the white one which was only available for one day due to a glitch or something; a few LCD cars changed color just for a day so hopefully next time it will be a full rotation.

Two questions: What color is the newly-added Chevelle? And when will the Porsche 911 GT1 Street be back, approximately?
The 911 GT1 Strassenversion has been at LCD this week for 10 mill cr. Hurry and check if it is still there. :)

Nice thread! Waiting for Porsche 917K 70' and McLaren F1 94'
Yup - the 917K is the last car that I need to complete my Porsche collection. Which was the main reason why I bought GT7 (and a PS5) in the first place... 🙈

So, we thinking LCD or UCD for the R31 GTS-R?

Four years ago one sold for $80,000AUD.

Another is currently on the market for over $100,000AUD.

823 R31 GTS-Rs were made. Less made than the F40, but nearly triple of the 959 which are in the LCD right now. The 190 E Evolution II have a total 502 built. R31 is also nearly double the amount of R32 NISMO(560) that are sold in the UCD.

I expect it to be in the UCD, but would be surprised if PD placed it in the LCD. I was surprised the 190 E got LCD status while the E30 Sport Evolution(600) is also in the UCD.

So, we thinking LCD or UCD for the R31 GTS-R?

Four years ago one sold for $80,000AUD.

Another is currently on the market for over $100,000AUD.

823 R31 GTS-Rs were made. Less made than the F40, but nearly triple of the 959 which are in the LCD right now. The 190 E Evolution II have a total 502 built. R31 is also nearly double the amount of R32 NISMO(560) that are sold in the UCD.

I expect it to be in the UCD, but would be surprised if PD placed it in the LCD. I was surprised the 190 E got LCD status while the E30 Sport Evolution(600) is also in the UCD.
my biggest question in this topic is, why the '73 BMW CSL is in UCD, but in reality I'm really glad to see it more offen :D

1 new addition tomorrow
Honda NSX GT500 ’00
(Can be purchased from Legend Cars)

A new design with a lower centre of gravity was the key to victory for this JGTC champion.

During the 2000 All-Japan Grand Touring Car Championship (JGTC), the three big automakers Honda, Toyota and Nissan engaged in an unprecedented war for the GT500-class title. The NSX development team decided on major changes to the 2000 model even going so far as repositioning the transverse mounted engine. Mounting a V-type engine in a transverse layout helps to shorten the length of the vehicle, but the layout creates problems in routing the exhaust pipes coming from the two-cylinder banks. Previously, the NSX’s exhaust pipes had ran under the engine, but the development team decided to re-route them to the sides and lower the engine itself. However, in this configuration the gearbox, which was mounted on the side of the engine, would be in the way. To make space for the exhaust pipes, the team set about redesigning a smaller gearbox. The result was a completely bespoke transmission that employed formula car gears, which are thinner and more compact than regular gears.

Five NSX teams were entered for the 2000 season. Among them, the Castrol Mugen NSX team, along with Takata Dome NSX, took on the role of advanced-development “works cars” inside the NSX camp. The Takata Dome NSX showed overwhelming performance, taking win. However, the unique weight handicaps in the JGTC rules resulted in the team missing out on the championship title. In its shadow emerged the Castrol Mugen NSX, putting in one solid run after another. It was driven by Ryo Michigami and Osamu Nakako, with Nakako being replaced by Hidetoshi Mitsusada halfway through the season. The Castrol Mugen NSX team were able to deftly handle the weight handicaps incurred from its 1st place finishes and went on to glory as the series champion.

Last edited:
There are a few Legend cars I need for engine swaps. One is the Ford Roadster, another is the Boss 429 and finally I need the C1 corvette. I think that would complete the remainder of the used/legendary cars I need to double up on for swaps. Hopefully these are coming soon just so I can get them out of the way.

Well whichever, right now as I'm typing this there are two sold out slots and five limited stock slots in the Legends car dealer so some of them might be going there.
Newly added cars always get listed as “HOT” entries at the front of the row. So I doubt we can deduct anything from what we’re currently seeing in the dealerships.

Last edited:
The 911 GT1 Strassenversion has been at LCD this week for 10 mill cr. Hurry and check if it is still there. :)
Where do you find 10 mil cr easily ??

That's at least 20 clean and Boring races around Daytona with the S660.
That's 20 x 20 mins if you are able to keep a straight face. 400 mins straight none stop... (7 hours straight, including a 15min break for lunch and toilet)

Realistically for someone who has a life, that's at least 10 days worth of effort, if not more because I dont always get a clean race, so it is practically 15 days for me to get anywhere close to 10 min cr.

I want to play the game, not really interested in letting some stupid rubber band Do all the job for me, although I am starting to think I should just do that.

The economy of this game is stupid. I am frustrated.

Last edited:

That's 20 x 20 mins if you are able to keep a straight face. 400 mins straight none stop...

Realistically for someone who has a life, that's at least 10 days worth of effort, if not more because I dont always get a clean race, so it is practically 15 days for me to get anywhere close to 10 min cr.

I want to play the game, not really interested in letting some stupid rubber band so all the job for me, although I am starting to think I should just do that.

WTC800 at Sardegna. Always a CRB and around 770k I think per win. So do the math and it will be less than Daytona. ;)

That's 20 x 20 mins if you are able to keep a straight face. 400 mins straight none stop...

I want to play the game, not really interested in letting some stupid rubber band so all the job for me, although I am starting to think I should just do that.

The economy is stupid, yup. But, as noted you can make decent money grinding the Sardegna race. You can do it in about 26 minutes pretty easily and it pays 727K with the CRB...which is nearly impossible to miss so it's a stress-free thing mostly.

PD must have all the data from their server.

They must know what we all do with GT7.
There is no way they they are oblivious to how we exploit this game and grind for money ?

Cant they make it more pleasant and pleasurable for us ?
@Jordan can you ask Kaz next time ?

Aren't they asking why we are all playing on Sardegna or Daytona??

If someone from data analytics were to see the trend, they must just say that GT7 players don't care about any other tracks, just give them Sardegna and Daytona in GT8, the players will be very Happy... No need for any other tracks.

There is no way they they are oblivious to how we exploit this game and grind for money ?

If someone from data analytics were to see the trend, they must just say that GT7 players don't care about any other tracks, just give them Sardegna and Daytona in GT8, the players will be very Happy... No need for any other tracks.
Please don’t ask Kaz, they might fix how easy it is to get the CRB on the grind races!

Well no doubt they are aware of the grind races. I've only had the game about 6 months, but I believe at some point in one of the updates they nerfed the payouts for the few races that actually pay a decent amount (Sardegna being one) and the outcry of anger they got in response forced them to go back on the move...but I don't think they have any interest in adding to the number of grinders. They don't want to make it pleasant. Apparently they want to drive some small number of wealthy or dumb individuals to spend $200 of real cash in order to acquire one of the 20M credit LCD cars instead.- while at the same time making the game aggravating and unpleasant for the rest of us fans.

Last edited:
The economy is stupid, yup. But, as noted you can make decent money grinding the Sardegna race. You can do it in about 26 minutes pretty easily and it pays 727K with the CRB...which is nearly impossible to miss so it's a stress-free thing mostly.
Yea, but ya see... it's soooooooooooooo boring. The game should be fun. If it's going to be boring, I'd just as soon find something else to do with my life.

In order to make 10 mil, one would have to do Sardegna 14 times. That's almost seven hours of nothing but driving around the same track over and over and over. Forget that noise.

Yea, but ya see... it's soooooooooooooo boring. The game should be fun. If it's going to be boring, I'd just as soon find something else to do with my life.

In order to make 10 mil, one would have to do Sardegna 14 times. That's almost seven hours of nothing but driving around the same track over and over and over. Forget that noise.
I'm up to several hundred times now ( I want ALL the cars. I'm at about 350 now). I actually don't mind the grinding itself. It's sort of meditative - but there's too much required. It's not my "prime GT7 time"...it's junk time that I'd just be using to browse youtube and whatnot. My serious GT7 time is when I get the wheel rig out and work on the online TTs and other stuff I really enjoy.

Last edited:

It depends on your taste, for me I choosed the easy option for IA, and I run a time attack session whith traffic, my goal is to make my best lap record, and that's fun :D

Back