Legendary cars dealer refresh

• Thread starter sejtur
  • 8,769 comments
Yea, but ya see... it's soooooooooooooo boring. The game should be fun. If it's going to be boring, I'd just as soon find something else to do with my life.

In order to make 10 mil, one would have to do Sardegna 14 times. That's almost seven hours of nothing but driving around the same track over and over and over. Forget that noise.
Switch between Le Mans 700, Sardegna 800 and Spa 800. I like the race in Le Mans the most because it's never the same thanks to the weather and it's only 30 minutes. When I have more time I do Spa, with it's night/day cycle and weather, I think it's the least boring of the big 3.

Switch between Le Mans 700, Sardegna 800 and Spa 800. I like the race in Le Mans the most because it's never the same thanks to the weather and it's only 30 minutes. When I have more time I do Spa, with it's night/day cycle and weather, I think it's the least boring of the big 3.
Don’t forget Tokyo, that’s the one I do the most because with the right car(s) it’s quite challenging, especially as you can lose the CRB if you’re not careful

I love how Kaz himself said he didn't want people replaying the same event over and over again... then designs a game where players are encouraged to.

The developers really need to learn some respect for people's time
Yeah 100%. My biggest ‘fix’ for this game would be for every track to have one of these long races.

Unlike a lot people here I don’t really have any interest in 24 hour races and a B-Spec mode, these 30 minute to an hour races are perfect for me. I just want loads more of them. And maybe a 2 hour race at Nurburg.

Don’t forget Tokyo, that’s the one I do the most because with the right car(s) it’s quite challenging, especially as you can lose the CRB if you’re not careful
Plus there are a few shorter races that have a payout by minute rate that are acceptable...(at least for me...anything higher than 600 000 per hour is fine for me...)

Check out this site for payouts per minute for each race in GT7

Not included on that site are the special events from the weekly challenges that usually are very short but offer a relatively high payout per minute...

Last edited:
This is your reminder that arrows that appeared or disappeared immediately after the 1.48 update are the only ones that are predictive of the future, at least until the October update. To wit (and to be updated once I get a chance to check new engine/new body prices):
  • The 1988 Porsche 962 C that reappeared just before the update will be less than the current 1,500,000 Cr. price in its next appearance (though I don't know how much less as it does not have a new engine/new body available and isn't a source of an engine swap)
  • (Missed the up-arrow the first time through) The 1956 Porsche 356 A/1500 GS Carrera will be a more-expensive 618,000 Cr. instead of the current 615,000 Cr. in its next appearance
  • The 1954 Ferrari 500 Mondial Pinin Farina Coupe that reappeared just before the update will be a cheaper 2,600,000 Cr. instead of the current 2,700,000 Cr. on its next appearance
  • The 1987 Porsche 959 will be a more-expensive 1,950,000 Cr. instead of its current 1,750,000 Cr. price in its next appearance
  • The 1963 Chevrolet Corvette (C2) will be a cheaper 239,000 Cr. instead of the current 249,000 Cr. price in its next appearance
  • The other cars in the regular rotation, including the freshly-sold-out 1995 Ferrari F50, as well as the 1992 Ferrari F40, will not be changing in price until at least October
If you're a penny-pincher, get the 959 and 356 Carrera now and wait to get the 962 C, 500 Mondial and Corvette C2.

In addition, the 1999 Nissan GT-R GT500, at 2,500,000 Cr., is 200,000 Cr. less expensive than it was in its next appearance, while the 1997 Toyota Supra GT500 has not changed in price. The lack of a down arrow on the Nissan is due to it being a special pick.

Last edited:
Where do you find 10 mil cr easily ??

That's at least 20 clean and Boring races around Daytona with the S660.
That's 20 x 20 mins if you are able to keep a straight face. 400 mins straight none stop... (7 hours straight, including a 15min break for lunch and toilet)

Realistically for someone who has a life, that's at least 10 days worth of effort, if not more because I dont always get a clean race, so it is practically 15 days for me to get anywhere close to 10 min cr.

I want to play the game, not really interested in letting some stupid rubber band Do all the job for me, although I am starting to think I should just do that.

The economy of this game is stupid. I am frustrated.
LeMans 30 minute WTC 700 race is 825k. Thats 1.6 million an hour - just over 6 hours

Yeah 100%. My biggest ‘fix’ for this game would be for every track to have one of these long races.

Unlike a lot people here I don’t really have any interest in 24 hour races and a B-Spec mode, these 30 minute to an hour races are perfect for me. I just want loads more of them. And maybe a 2 hour race at Nurburg.
Stupid question on my part:
Isn't that what the customize race feature is there for? For you do design your own race ?
Couldn't you do that ? I should also check that feature out for myself too

This is your reminder that arrows that appeared or disappeared immediately after the 1.48 update are the only ones that are predictive of the future, at least until the October update. To wit (and to be updated once I get a chance to check new engine/new body prices):
  • The 1988 Porsche 962 C that reappeared just before the update will be less than the current 1,500,000 Cr. price in its next appearance (though I don't know how much less as it does not have a new engine/new body available and isn't a source of an engine swap)
  • (Missed the up-arrow the first time through) The 1956 Porsche 356 A/1500 GS Carrera will be a more-expensive 618,000 Cr. instead of the current 615,000 Cr. in its next appearance
  • The 1954 Ferrari 500 Mondial Pinin Farina Coupe that reappeared just before the update will be a cheaper 2,600,000 Cr. instead of the current 2,700,000 Cr. on its next appearance
  • The 1987 Porsche 959 will be a more-expensive 1,950,000 Cr. instead of its current 1,750,000 Cr. price in its next appearance
  • The 1963 Chevrolet Corvette (C2) will be a cheaper 239,000 Cr. instead of the current 249,000 Cr. price in its next appearance
  • The other cars in the regular rotation, including the freshly-sold-out 1995 Ferrari F50, as well as the 1992 Ferrari F40, will not be changing in price until at least October
If you're a penny-pincher, get the 959 and 356 Carrera now and wait to get the 962 C, 500 Mondial and Corvette C2.

In addition, the 1999 Nissan GT-R GT500, at 2,500,000 Cr., is 200,000 Cr. less expensive than it was in its next appearance, while the 1997 Toyota Supra GT500 has not changed in price. The lack of a down arrow on the Nissan is due to it being a special pick.

Aren't The up and down little arrows in the LCD indicative of the current price vs previous price ?
So not really predictive but rather reactive?
I believe it makes more sense if it shows you how this current price fare with the previous, no ?
Again sorry for the stupid questions, I don't have the data so I could be very wrong.

Aren't The up and down little arrows in the LCD indicative of the current price vs previous price ?
So not really predictive but rather reactive?
I believe it makes more sense if it shows you how this current price fare with the previous, no ?
Again sorry for the stupid questions, I don't have the data so I could be very wrong.
For cars that appeared through a Hagerty's price adjustment update (and not as a "hot car"/"special pick" as arrows do not show up there), and only until they disappear after selling out, the arrow or lack thereof is predictive. The rest of the time, it's reactive.

Isn't that what the customize race feature is there for? For you do design your own race ?
Couldn't you do that ? I should also check that feature out for myself too
You can yes, but for some reason the payouts for custom races is significantly lower than it is for the curated races, especially the four ‘grind’ races.

For cars that appeared through a Hagerty's price adjustment update (and not as a "hot car"/"special pick" as arrows do not show up there), and only until they disappear after selling out, the arrow or lack thereof is predictive. The rest of the time, it's reactive.
Thanks... I think I got it now, after reading you 5 times in a row lol

In a more nerdy structure:

For cars in the LCD:
1) (Not applicable to hot car or special pick cars)
2) The Herterty's price adjustment update is reactive as indicated by the arrow up or down (or lack thereof).
BUT
3) After the the car is sold out and still visible, but no longer available for purchase (gray out), and before it is gone (obviously) the little arrow (or lack thereof) is predictive.

I am spelling it out, not so much for other or you, but rather for myself lol

Where do you find 10 mil cr easily ??

That's at least 20 clean and Boring races around Daytona with the S660.
That's 20 x 20 mins if you are able to keep a straight face. 400 mins straight none stop... (7 hours straight, including a 15min break for lunch and toilet)

Realistically for someone who has a life, that's at least 10 days worth of effort, if not more because I dont always get a clean race, so it is practically 15 days for me to get anywhere close to 10 min cr.

I want to play the game, not really interested in letting some stupid rubber band Do all the job for me, although I am starting to think I should just do that.

The economy of this game is stupid. I am frustrated.
I absolutely agree. And yes, it took me a few hours going around Le Mans, Spa, and Sardegna. And I hate that we have to do that to get those special cars.
But considering that there are several LCD cars for 20 mill cr. I consider my 10 mill cr. Porsche worth it.
But that is just me - and the fact that I almost entirely bought that PS5 and GT7 for the Porsche collection.
I’m already dreading grinding the 18-20 mill cr. for the last Porsche in my collection - the mighty 917K!!

Last edited:
Thanks... I think I got it now, after reading you 5 times in a row lol

In a more nerdy structure:

For cars in the LCD:
1) (Not applicable to hot car or special pick cars)
2) The Herterty's price adjustment update is reactive as indicated by the arrow up or down (or lack thereof).
BUT
3) After the the car is sold out and still visible, but no longer available for purchase (gray out), and before it is gone (obviously) the little arrow (or lack thereof) is predictive.

I am spelling it out, not so much for other or you, but rather for myself lol
3 is wrong. It's "If the car was in Hagerty's when a price adjustment update was made, and up until it sells out, the arrow (or lack thereof) is predictive."

3 is wrong. It's "If the car was in Hagerty's when a price adjustment update was made, and up until it sells out, the arrow (or lack thereof) is predictive."
Wow

I am even more confused now 😔 😕
I give up... I trust that you are right.

I absolutely agree. And yes, it took me a few hours going around Le Mans, Spa, and Sardegna. And I hate that we have to do that to get those special cars.
But considering that there are several LCD cars for 20 mill cr. I consider my 10 mill cr. Porsche worth it.
But that is just me - and the fact that I almost entirely bought that PS5 and GT7 for the Porsche collection.
I’m already dreading grinding the 18-20 mill cr. for the last Porsche in my collection - the mighty 917K!!
For me I don’t mind the grind. Every now and then I will get bored and that’s when I just grab a car or groups of cars and do some hot laps. Or do other things like some of the other WTC races. I have been trying to save up for the Ferrari 330 but I always end buying other things. With this month’s update I didn’t go crazy and buy like 5 of everything so I was able to hold some money back from it reappears again. After The get and the Daytona I will mostly done with the 20 millionth dollar cars as those are the only 2 I really want.

Still no E-type yet.I should have bought it last time round.lol
Gran Turismo® 7_20240530200040.jpg

Yea, but ya see... it's soooooooooooooo boring. The game should be fun. If it's going to be boring, I'd just as soon find something else to do with my life.

In order to make 10 mil, one would have to do Sardegna 14 times. That's almost seven hours of nothing but driving around the same track over and over and over. Forget that noise.
And this is why my Honda Beat is best friends with Barry R at Daytona

Back