Legendary cars dealer refresh

• Thread starter sejtur
  • 8,265 comments
Question what's your favorite McLaren F1 and how many of each do you have?

My is the McLaren F1 '95 Race car follow by the McLaren F1 '94 Road car follow by the McLaren F1 '97 long tail.

And I have of each.

McLaren '94 - X35
McLaren '95 - X27
McLaren '97 - X12
View attachment 1336980
How do you manage the clutter in your garage?
It's a serious question. I considered buying multiple copies of the expensive lcd cars to soak up my excess credits but decided against it for that reason.

My favourite is the 95 F1 GTR followed by the road car I have one of each wish the LM was in the game.

1710456091617.jpeg

Finally bought the McLaren F1 today, so that means I can finally cross off on my list the single 20m car that comes in more than one colour in the Legends dealership. :dopey: Until PD adds another one of these cars (and I really hope they won’t * adjust * any of those cars that come in more than one colour into the >10 mil. region :lol:), this should ease off the FOMO greatly, and I’m just waiting patiently for the Cobra 427 in the right colour now.

I’d have wanted one in green (it popped up before, but went away before I can grind to a remotely close amount), but a goldish-looking silver is still better than the other 50 shades of silver/white/black that GT has as stock. Even better than the orange too, to me. :)

Now I can sit back and enjoy the fact that I have 1/200th of what Chikane_GTR owns.
Congratulations my friend, it was at the top of my car wish list and yet never managed to have 20,000,000 credits, or the time to grind for them, every time it would show up at the Legend Dealership. I was NOT to be denied this time and finally got mine as well! I like the Platinum Silver quite a bit more than I thought when it first arrived. It's grown on me considerably.

Its 1 of my favorite cars ever.

And I don't do no AFK grinding I grind Le man, Tokyo, and Sardegna just like everyone else is just that I do it a little more.👍
It's one of my top 5 all time as well, and I will get a second, hopefully, so I can keep one stock as God and Gordan intended, and one I can tune to the max. But 20!! You may need a grinding intervention. :lol:

New cars tonight.

Mercedes CLK LM 1998 - 847 Miles - 8.5M

Alfa Romeo 8C 2900B Lungo Berlinetta 1937 - 547 Miles - 20M

Peugeot 205 T16 Evolution II Rally Car 1986 - 1055 Miles - 1.1M

Nissan Skyline KPGC110 GT-R 1973 - 818 Miles - 542K - Color - Red

:)
Time for me part with that 20M and finally get the Alfa. Only one more 20M car left, I think. The Merc 300 SL.

Time for me part with that 20M and finally get the Alfa. Only one more 20M car left, I think. The Merc 300 SL.

And that'd be the other. Time to do a smidgen of grinding and ticket-opening...

300 SL (W194), I'm waiting for your lovely little ass...
That should already have returned, as it was last available 12/12-12/22 (selling out 12/23). The car that, other than the Merc, that's been gone the longest is the Celica rally car (12/23-1/1, selling out 1/2).

Gentlemen, start your grinding.

That should already have returned, as it was last available 12/12-12/22 (selling out 12/23). The car that, other than the Merc, that's been gone the longest is the Celica rally car (12/23-1/1, selling out 1/2).

I don't do no stinkin' grinding no more :grumpy: ;)

Last edited:

:lol::P

I'm ready for buying the 300SL since many weeks... 😍

The BMW McLaren is going to wipe out my credits. That is, after I acquire another 7 million. Which should be done after the prizes for the GTWS Manu Cup are rewarded.

Probably going to miss the 300SL and 250 GTO if they come up for sale soon. I don't think I can get credits that fast.

That Berlinetta Lungo is ridiculously priced, like most of the rare cars in GT7. I just can't be arsed to grind on Spa for an hour each time to get 1.5 million credits. Boring AF. I may do Spa once a week if I'm in a good mood 🤣

Last edited:
Oh my, i just calculated how many Cr. i need to buy all the Porsche i'm missing from the LCD: 37.660.000
I don't dare to calculate the number of laps i'll have to do for that :mad:
Hopefully the 917 K doesn't return so fast ...

Oh my, i just calculated how many Cr. i need to buy all the Porsche i'm missing from the LCD: 37.660.000
I don't dare to calculate the number of laps i'll have to do for that :mad:
Hopefully the 917 K doesn't return so fast ...
The good news is if the 917K returns before June, it will be as a special pick, which wouldn't affect its June return.

Back