Legendary cars dealer refresh

• Thread starter sejtur
  • 8,388 comments
Managed to just save enough to get the XJ13 on Saturday. Love that car and now completed my Jag collection 😊
Love that XJ13. Used it several times for the WTC700 30 Minutes at La Sarthe
Can be done with stock car, just a bit of short shifting to save fuel.

I need the E-Type to finish the Jag Menu Book. That should show up here in Legend Cars, right?

Oh good, that's cheap.
I already have the XJ220 '92 and a Jaguar XJR-9 '88
So I just have to be patient to get the D-Type for free for completing the menu book.

I have 40 million credits available, which 2 of these 4 would you get? I already have the other McLaren f1 race car versions and I do love those, also have every car in the game besides these last four. Credits are burning a whole in my digital pocket 😃
IMG_4054.jpeg

I have 40 million credits available, which 2 of these 4 would you get? I already have the other McLaren f1 race car versions and I do love those, also have every car in the game besides these last four. Credits are burning a whole in my digital pocket 😃

Did that McLaren show up today? I am waiting for that one LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
have 40 million credits available, which 2 of these 4 would you get? I already have the other McLaren f1 race car versions and I do love those, also have every car in the game besides these last four. Credits are burning a whole in my digital pocket 😃
With 40M, and little grinding, you should buy each one in the order of apearance.
The McLaren road car is the best one, next is the ferrari or the merc, the old alfa is beautiful in the garage or for pebble beach, but boring to drive.

View attachment 1355672
Assuming you don't have any of them yet, three of them only come in a single color/livery, so I'd at least go for the McLaren F1. Especially if it's available in a color you particularly like, since it's got a solid number of colors. (I got mine in Base Silver, as it closely resembled one I saw parked in Manhattan many years ago.) As for the second car, I'd probably go for the Ferrari.

Last edited:
View attachment 1355672
I’d only go for the McLaren if it shows up in a nice colour. Last time it was some creamy shade of beige and the wallet decided to stay in my pocket.

Latest Posts

Back