Lego

  • Thread starter Thread starter LoudMusic
  • 3,154 comments
  • 370,708 views
My Wallace & Gromit set is delayed :grumpy: Never trust Very :irked:


Hopefully I can grab this one on its own (don't want the Playstation)


Lego-AstroBot-Hero-1
 
Last edited:
$20? No brainer.


Jerome
 
I didn't even know about the Astro Bot GWP until I went to get the PlayStation this morning, so that's a nice surprise.

I got a PlayStation for my twin brother's upcoming birthday and he got one for me. Does that make any sense to do? Nope. :lol:
 
I didn't even know about the Astro Bot GWP until I went to get the PlayStation this morning, so that's a nice surprise.

I got a PlayStation for my twin brother's upcoming birthday and he got one for me. Does that make any sense to do? Nope. :lol:
But it still awesome!


Jerome
 
Wasn’t delayed as much as I thought but the box is slightly damaged (on the other side, right in the middle). Debating a return.

IMG_6039.webp
 
Back