Leicht's gallery: 21/8/2013 random edits

• Thread starter Leicht
  • 241 comments
ssx pictures are great :drool:👍
and you call a race with bunch of Citroen's is a vacum race what do call a race with bunch of Tesla's :lol:

I was all over the BMW M3 for a few days...reminding me why I like the car since it was introduced from NFS Prostreet....I was happy that the car doesn't sound bad as before...it now sounds more of a V8, I think...and I got bored by it, again..

*Following pictures are edited:

Tokyo Kart track was awesome, had 8 Aventadors squeeze in the narrow road :lol:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

C&C would be appreciated...:)

Hello :dopey:

What I've been doing lately (hence the absent from GT5 photomode gallery):

Last edited:
It's been a while I've updated my gallery since I've started working part time a month ago and I've finally have time to upload them...:)

This is just a random re-editing a picture I've taken last year...I hope I put the lens flare on the correct position :ill:

It also gives a preview on the next set :) (not a Ferrari)

C&C would be appreciated...thanks for looking around :)

Oh well, no one really likes my previous set :indiff:

Anyways, I just want to post a picture that I edited on a different computer to know whether it looks dark/bright/over sharpen to you guys. Need comments :dopey: Thanks

Last edited:
I like the latest set. :) There seems to be a lack of activity on the Photomode section lately. :indiff: But I feel that it could easily be cut down to two sets, one with the red ferrari and the other with the grey one.

As for the new image, it's neither dark or bright or over sharpened, it's in a perfect balance. I just that the whole composition could be better, but it's a pretty neat image.

I like the latest set. :) There seems to be a lack of activity on the Photomode section lately. :indiff: But I feel that it could easily be cut down to two sets, one with the red ferrari and the other with the grey one.

As for the new image, it's neither dark or bright or over sharpened, it's in a perfect balance. I just that the whole composition could be better, but it's a pretty neat image.

Thank you for the comment and suggestion! As for the new image, I was worried that it will look really different from other people's perspective as on my laptop, it looks really fine with no over sharpen and it doesn't look to dark, giving that sunrise look to the picture.

Hello everyone, it's been a while I've updated my gallery. I actually have this set a while ago but I'm just too lazy to edit it out until few days ago.

C&C would be appreciated

I like it, it's pretty crispy, although I am not a big fan of the lens flare usage, I have to say, you manage to keep it pretty subtle. 👍

Wow, thanks for the criticism! I'm still new to the flare lens application on gimp so that's why it's like lens flare everywhere! :lol: TBH, the only picture which has the in-game lens flare is the 1st NSX picture but of course I added it to make it bit more prominent. Another reason why there is lots of lens flare is that the camera is facing the sun so for me, it was reasonable and not out of place.

I finally realize that I can reduce the lens flare by adding a copy of the original picture with lens flare applied to it and reduce the opacity.

I don't really like how my pictures look very pixelated when I edited in gimp, but I think it was more to the application itself than the laptop I'm using :indiff: I wish I can afford to buy CS6 or similar application.

I would say, this is a random photo shoot. It's random because I didn't really plan on having one since I don't feel any motivation to do it but I did at the end because I was BORED to death since I can't play The Sims 3 without some stupid error popping out less than 10 minutes of gameplay. I also want to test how far is my editing skill (I find myself as a novice compared to other photographers in this gallery) and to see how my new laptop change how I usually edit the pictures.

I'm sorry for the repetitive angle which is very noticeable.

The name of the pictures is actually lyrics from this remix song which I really like, hence the title of this set

I need C&C to be honest. I don't know whether the lack of that is cause by my editing skills or other reason but thank you though for dropping by to this gallery
:)

I love your latest pictures, especially the Gallardo and the Ferrari shots. I see you got inspiration from Beccosinho when he did a set with the f430, but its still very good

9556857404_95fcce382c_c.jpg

Hello:)

Back