Leicht92
Aston Martin One-77 (stock)
*with MOMO rims
*all are edited except the Homepage picture

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Original pictures-

Hello for those who enter this gallery

Fantastic start to your gallery.

First shot if my favourite, has a "battle" feel to it. Editing is lovely aswell, great tones 👍

Ferrari FF (stock)
*with MOMO rims
*All are edited except the homepages pictures

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-original pictures-

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello~ :)

ripenrun
I really like that first one, it jumps at you
I appreciate that you like it, thank you :)

StoneyNUFC
Fantastic start to your gallery.

First shot if my favourite, has a "battle" feel to it. Editing is lovely aswell, great tones
Thank you...to tell you the truth, I don't really have to edit the pictures like the last picture of 177 but the original colour is a bit dull..I will post it but after I pay for Flick Pro​

You sir, have an amazing gallery. Cant wait for another set :) How does that Ferrari drive? I was thinking about getting one but i cant really decide.

You sir, have an amazing gallery. Cant wait for another set :) How does that Ferrari drive? I was thinking about getting one but i cant really decide.

Well, I'm going to tell you how it handles w/o any aids including ABS....it loves to go sideways on the corners 99% of the time if you push it a bit out of it's comfort zone but 75% of the time, the 4WD will prevent you going 180. At first I find it hard controlling it because I thought I can get away driving agressively with 4WD. After a while, you'll find it's limit but you just to have brake early if you're approaching a sharp corner with high speed because it's 1800kg heavy...

Overall I'm happy with it especially on the straights because it's a bit faster than CC8S :)

Well, I'm going to tell you how it handles w/o any aids including ABS....it loves to go sideways on the corners 99% of the time if you push it a bit out of it's comfort zone but 75% of the time, the 4WD will prevent you going 180. At first I find it hard controlling it because I thought I can get away driving agressively with 4WD. After a while, you'll find it's limit but you just to have brake early if you're approaching a sharp corner with high speed because it's 1800kg heavy...

Overall I'm happy with it especially on the straights because it's a bit faster than CC8S :)

Cool thanks for the help. The car just seems odd for me because of the body style, it just doesnt seem like a Ferrari. I also have all aids off so that should be spot on for me. Ill probably check it out. :) Anyways keep up the good work.

PREVIEW #1
Mercedes-Benz C-Class AMG DTM (stock)
..for 4 different liveries (each with their own homepage and racing pictures) but for now...I can only show 2
*with Wedsport rims
*will list the name of the SF where I obtained the liveries
*all are unedited

car #4

car #7

Like Justin said, that 2nd picture is amazing. You said you dont edit right? Because for stock images these are great.

Like Justin said, that 2nd picture is amazing. You said you dont edit right? Because for stock images these are great.

Yes, for homepages pictures I'll try not to edit (because I'm a bit OCD on how a picture should look realistic) but on tracks, I do:P

p.s these are non-edit pictures ;)

Yes, for homepages pictures I'll try not edit (because I'm a bit OCD for how a picture should look realistic) but on tracks, I do:P

p.s these are non-edit pictures ;)

I like your way of doing things. Great job on this set.

Nice start to your gallery L E I C H T 👍

:dopey: thanks..I feel bad for neglecting GT5 after I saw your name....because I'm lazy to download that 1GB update because of the unstable internet connection here...

HELLO!! I'm guessing you already bought FM4? :lol:

I wish I can use L E I C H T for the name of the thread but I'm afraid of being accused to copy S L I P S H O T

PREVIEW #2
Mercedes-Benz C-Class AMG DTM (stock)
..finally, here's the other 2.. after paying for Flickr Pro:)
*with Wedsport rims
*will list the name of the SF where I obtained the liveries
*all are unedited

car #12

car#1

.....and I'll be finishing downloading all the other pictures maybe in a day..

2.0 Advanced Competition 04 Entry
*edited

Hello~ :)

Great shots again mate. Perfect lighting in all and nice angles. My favourite would have to be #1. Lovely angle and composition 👍

I'm loving that 2.0 entry, its an amazing piece. The tone is great, but the only thing that's odd for me is the car color(i never liked black cars haha.) Makes me feel like there's to much contrast even though there isn't. Its a great shot though and will be tough competition for everyone!

Mercedes-Benz C-Class DTM AMG #4
*Restrictor was removed giving it R2 875 but was VERY tailhappy (w/o any aids) so I revert it back to default for #7
*The livery is most downloaded at SF
*Pictures are edited

*Non-edited

Hello for those who visit this gallery ;)

Great shots again mate. Perfect lighting in all and nice angles. My favourite would have to be #1. Lovely angle and composition 👍

Hahaha thank you :D

I'm loving that 2.0 entry, its an amazing piece. The tone is great, but the only thing that's odd for me is the car color(i never liked black cars haha.) Makes me feel like there's to much contrast even though there isn't. Its a great shot though and will be tough competition for everyone!

I really appreaciate your comment :lol: BUT sadly the polls stated the other way round :indiff: :boggled:

Superb update. lots of action packed shots with some very nice angles.

My favourite has to be #10 (i think, one in the sand :lol: ) Did you add some sand affect to it? as it looks great and can't remember if sand kicks up that much in Forza

Superb update. lots of action packed shots with some very nice angles.

My favourite has to be #10 (i think, one in the sand :lol: ) Did you add some sand affect to it? as it looks great and can't remember if sand kicks up that much in Forza
Yes, I add 'sand' to the picture ;)

The un-edited version is also shown on the OP of #4, after the edited pictures

Very nice update, very comprehensive. Some great action captured here.

Yay, thanks :D

PMC 05 Entry
*Inspired by ImaRobot

Runner up(s):

ONE thing for sure for using this vignette effect is that I have to painfully take the same pictures with fine adjustment on Exposure (which is highly jacked up), contrast, brightness and colour until it shows the way I like it :irked:

Hello~​

Mercedes-Benz C-Class DTM AMG #7 (Stock)

*pictures are unedited

*Pictures are edited

Hello!! :)

and yes, I do realize that I taken quite a lot from it's backside :boggled:

Back