• Thread starter Leicht
  • 67 comments
Mercedes-Benz C-class DTM AMG #12

*Pictures are unedited

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Pictures are edited

Hello ~ ;)

You like those DTM Merc's don't you :P and i don't blame you tbh, great car to drive. I really hope they have the new DTM cars as DLC in the future. Have you seen the BMW DTM concept :drool:

So many great shots to chose from but I really like the 6th from bottom shot. Very realistic looking indeed. You capture multi-car shots very well indeed.

Do you use Photoshop or lightroom to edit?

The actual shots are very nice. Great detail. Just not sure on the vignette effect :S

Is that a bad thing or a good thing? I wanted it like to be different...have the scenery on the Bi-xenon lens while focusing on the headlamp...but I guess it wasn't that......appealing?

You like those DTM Merc's don't you :P and i don't blame you tbh, great car to drive. I really hope they have the new DTM cars as DLC in the future. Have you seen the BMW DTM concept :drool:

So many great shots to chose from but I really like the 6th from bottom shot. Very realistic looking indeed. You capture multi-car shots very well indeed.

Do you use Photoshop or lightroom to edit?

YES! I LIKE THE DTM Merc's CARS SINCE I SAW THE SMALL SCALE MODELS IN A TAMIYA 2002 catalog... :lol: and I have the CLK on my table for me to play with sometime..

What's lightroom?...I use GIMP....I can't be bothered with Ps because it is...expensive. (just lazy to fork out of my own allowance to buy it)..and I don't have a DVD/CD player build ino the laptop...

And Thank you! I just need to post both of it because I wanted to post another sets of car....but I have one last set of the DTM but I'm just to lazy to delete all the pictures I have posted on the storefront...which 70% of the time, I can't get access due to our lame internet connection here...

Mercedes-Benz C-class DTM AMG #1

*Pictures are unedited

----------------------------------------------------------------------

*Pictures are edited

Hello :D

THAT basically ends the C-class DTM collection... :(

+1 on what Retro said. My favourite is def the Zonda shot. Good ariel shot.

Only critic I would say is the first shot. Just think the car could be alittle bit further up frm the bottom of the shot

:)👍

Audi S5/RS5-ish

*Give it a V10 from R8 5.2, some RS5 Bodykit and 2 pairs of 20 inch rims and voila~

*Pictures are all edited

Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Audi TT-RS '10 (part one)

*Pictures are unedited

More to come ~​

oh my lord that S5 is sexy. You know whats funny, i didnt even know that it was in the game.. I havnt even really checked out the audi dealership :embarrassed:. Lovely set Leicht

Love your Audi's!
Great stuff here, Leicht.

oh my lord that S5 is sexy. You know whats funny, i didnt even know that it was in the game.. I havnt even really checked out the audi dealership :embarrassed:. Lovely set Leicht

:P thanks guys! yes....Audi S5 is actually good looking stock but the size of the original rims makes it look ugly...hence the 20 inch rims but I prefer t with the RS5 bodykit!

Audi TT-RS '10 (Part Two)

*with optional no default spoiler
*Pictures are unedited

Hello! :)

Your really making those Audis look beautiful. All of them are good, only problem is there is a couple that are a tad dark but all in all great set :D. I like the 1st, 3rd, 12th, and last one the most.

Because of you i went and bought some Audi's to :)

Your really making those Audis look beautiful. All of them are good, only problem is there is a couple that are a tad dark but all in all great set :D. I like the 1st, 3rd, 12th, and last one the most.

Because of you i went and bought some Audi's to :)

:lol: thank you for the comment!

Pagani Zonda Cinque Roadster

*Pictures are unedited
*My main concern was actually trying to make the CF more visible

Criticism(s) are welcome, please; ;)

Glad you joined the ranks of B&W! It was being overrun by color.

LOL, I change sides at last minute. I don't think I have a chance of being voted

Very nice job with the Audi, real crisp looking and shot at "that" track :) nice job.

Yay!:dopey:

That last shot of the Zonda R is fantastic, but the RS5 pics are just droolworthy!

Errr...the RS5 is S5...:lol: but thanks for the compliment

I tried shooting the Zonda Cinque but couldnt produce anything close to what you did. That carbon fiber looks amazing :embarrassed:

Nice Zonda shot Leight, you ready for the Huayra?
Nice work Leicht, fav is the 13th Audi TT RS part 2.

Thanks for the kind words...I wll if I'm going to buy the 250GB HDD
I tried shooting the Zonda Cinque but couldnt produce anything close to what you did. That carbon fiber looks amazing :embarrassed:

I actually adjust the Exposure 50-60 depends on the position of the car in Homespace and tweak the Contrast and the Brightness to make the Carbon Fibre Weaves to pop out

Alfa Romeo MiTo

*Pictures are unedited
*Originally was intended to use for the PMC 08
*I LOVE THIS CAR :bowdown:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Hello 👍​

I do acknowledge the absent of JDM cars in my gallery...well it's because I rarely use them but I'm hoping to capture some pictures as soon I have enough money to buy this:

and will try to re-create my only picture (the 1st one) in GTP that won me a H2H 2.0 Competiton​

Back