LeMans video

Yeah we have a lot GT-One fans here,a site wouldnt be bad but what we could do with it. I will try to find the link for the GT-One what was in sell for over a million €. Thats would deffinately could have been nice car to get as a GT-One fan but the price is a little bit too expensive and what comes to driving its would cost too much to me too. In one page is Mercedes CLK-GTR 98 Le Mans car in sell too at original colours if someone was intrested :D

Yeah in GT4 Le Mans track is better than at PS one and PS2 Le Mans games and in the arcade coin game what I have in PC(I play it sometimes and it has nice cars but all others is damn unrealistic including the track and speed as normally in arcade coin game is). So answer is simply yes,the track is better but I hope to see the chicanes are in and not out like in the video. Its would be the shame to leave them out.

Thanks for answer that there is also the chicaned version at the game. I already started to afraid that there isnt as I havent seen a chicaned version in any vids or then I am blind. Damn still couple months to european release....

Pink_the_Floyd
Maybe I have to ask Jordan for starting a Toyota GT-ONE club since there are a lot of gt-one fans :) :dopey: :lol:

The GT-One is certainly a great looking car, but i can't understand all the fuss over a racing car that never won a race! - has here ever been a more overated racing car? :confused:

TheCracker
The GT-One is certainly a great looking car, but i can't understand all the fuss over a racing car that never won a race! - has here ever been a more overated racing car? :confused:

People over here just love the car, it doesn't matter if it had won a race.We just think it's a great looking car :drool:

Pink_the_Floyd
Well, I asked Jordan.It would be cool though: "TEAM GT-ONE, join us and our races" :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:
go to the 787b black cars thread and find a zip file with a race of the black GT-One against the Toyota 7, Escudo, CLK-LM, and Vertigo, and Win at the High Speed Ring Awesome 👍 👍 👍

wouldn't it be easier if we had one thread with vids from our members here..? instead of searching through 20 threads to find some quality clips..? the guys behind these clips are giving their best efforts, so I think we should make things more open and available.. :cheers:

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE more Le Mans videos!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Yeah I think the GT-One fans dont care it didnt never won a race. It didnt even won the Fuji1000 at 99 but we dont care. Anyway we like to that car very,very much. My fav manufacturer is also Toyota but close to it comes Ford so at me both are my favs(manufacturer and car). Offcourse I have single models to other makers too what I like but my fav Le Mans and track car is deffinately a GT-One.

Yeah more Le Mans videos would be nice but with different racing car than before....

Back