LeMans - WTC700 - What is your best car?

• Thread starter MagnusVBK
  • 25 comments
Ummm, I'm a streeter at Sarthe, so forget about fuel economy, lol.

In no particular order:
Bone-stock Black Series (Praiano tune)
R8 4.2 (modified Exeter tune)
'84 GTO (Exeter or Praiano, probably my favorite car overall)
'17 GT-R NISMO/'17 GT-R (both are hybrid [multiple tuners] tunes ATM)
'92/'02 NSX Type R (both are great, but iirc the '92 has better economy)

For a 'race car' it's the Audi S1 all day

Lamborghini Veneno, with power restrictor, racing hards(no wet tires), everything else stock. FM6 all the way, pit every 3 laps. Easy win even with heavy rain.

Stock engine...Does this car have a engine swap?
Indeed it does. The NISMO is compatible.

My best vehicle...

104EF1F2-60FE-4FC5-97C6-E256F3BEF88A.jpeg
ADC70887-12C2-4EC3-B99F-F346A4B8C2BB.jpeg

Last edited:
I did this race a lot of times. I mean a LOT :)

I can tell faster you are, more chances to complete close to 30min you have. Mostly. It depends on rain ofcourse.

Anyway, I prefer cars which can make 4:00 - 4:05

Personally I have two favorite options:
Faster one is detuned Mazda 787B (4:00 - 4:01 best)
A bit slower but still a great car: Renault Megane Trophy '11 Gr.4 upgraded with High-RPM turbo (4:03 - 4:04)

these are my options.

Last edited:

I can tell faster you are, more chances to complete close to 30min you have. Mostly. It depends on rain ofcourse.

A bit slower but still a great car: Renault Megane Trophy '11 Gr.4 upgraded with High-RPM turbo (4:04 - 4:04)

these are my options.
Thank you!!

Firstly I did grind this with detuned Gr3 cars, like all of them, of course all easy 1-stop wins, but it got boring after a while, so i switched to road cars instead.

Ferrari Enzo is brilliant, Carrera GT also, M3 with the Z4 engine, R32, R34, of course the king is the RX7 with the 787 engine, it can go no-stop if weather allows, with brilliant lap times.

I will share some of my tunes later for some nice drives and easy wins. Most of them are Praiano tuned suspensions and power/ballast set to match the requirements.

Megane Trophy '11 with high-rev turbo, FM6, RH tyres, one pit on lap 4 to refuel. This car is also fun to drive.

Destroying competiton by over 1 minute. Usually (if no heavy rain) I had to slow down by end of lap 7 to cross the finish just after 30mins on the clock. Best time 30:00,761

A bit slower but still a great car: Renault Megane Trophy '11 Gr.4 upgraded with High-RPM turbo (4:03 - 4:04)

these are my options.
"Faster one is detuned Mazda 787B (4:00 - 4:01 best)"

What tune do you use? One of your own?
Or is there a good one out there that one can copy?

It’s not my best car….but it’s certainly the one that is the most fun for me.

94 Celica st205

Fuel economy is fun to manage on this race with this car and then the pitting….and then when it’s all said and done it’s still the last lap and you’re trying like a madman to catch the leader who is usually in a viper or something else like that

It’s a fun challenge

Back