LemonDiscus 0/0/0 Garage - 100% Tickets & More~Want Cup Cars / Others

  • Thread starter Thread starter ryanerb
  • 255 comments
  • 18,499 views
I have 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) '08 Diamond Black and all GT-R Academy Version '09, all in 0/0/0 conditions, can't trade until 12/1, interested?
 
I have 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) '08 Diamond Black and all GT-R Academy Version '09, all in 0/0/0 conditions, can't trade until 12/1, interested?

Yup! I have no problem waiting either as you see I am queued up to around the same time.... What are you wanting in exchange?
 
Yup! I have no problem waiting either as you see I am queued up to around the same time.... What are you wanting in exchange?

You don't have any ticket, right?
 
Right now... I have the following 3

Level 22 Ticket
1000 Ticket
1981 Birthday Ticket

I will have a Level 23 at the end of the month (why I am slowing my trades... gotta play with that ticket!)
 
Right now... I have the following 3

Level 22 Ticket
1000 Ticket
1981 Birthday Ticket

I will have a Level 23 at the end of the month (why I am slowing my trades... gotta play with that ticket!)

Alright, I'll take that lvl22 from you as someone should have send it to me like a week ago :grumpy: deal then, 12/1 is OK for you? :D
 
Alright, I'll take that lvl22 from you as someone should have send it to me like a week ago :grumpy: deal then, 12/1 is OK for you? :D

You got the GT Academy GTR in Black? Thats the one I want! Yes, 12/1 is good... your ticket will probably be sooner though ;)
 
You got the GT Academy GTR in Black? Thats the one I want! Yes, 12/1 is good... your ticket will probably be sooner though ;)

Yep, Super Black and Ultimate Opal Black, both 0/0/0 👍

your ticket will probably be sooner though ;)

:bowdown: needed to quote twice :bowdown:
 
Last edited:
Yep, Super Black and Ultimate Opal Black, both 0/0/0 👍

Ill do the Ultimate Opal Black GTR Academy

I have you set to get the lvl 22 ticket on the 21st (Nov 21) and you set to send on Dec 1st the car then
 
Ill do the Ultimate Opal Black GTR Academy

I have you set to get the lvl 22 ticket on the 21st (Nov 21) and you set to send on Dec 1st the car then

Awesome, will update my schedule list :cheers:
 
Hi there :) ! Are you interested in a " Ultimate Premium Yellow 370z " 0/0/0...for your ticket 1000 ?? ( I am avaiable to send from the 17 november ) ...
 
Yes I need that. I can send my ticket 1000 on 12/3. You want to schedule?
 
Yes I need that. I can send my ticket 1000 on 12/3. You want to schedule?
3 December? Well, that's good for me! I don't mind waiting...I will send the car sooner, by the way, around the 18th nov more or less ;)
 
3 December? Well, that's good for me! I don't mind waiting...I will send the car sooner, by the way, around the 18th nov more or less ;)

Yes, 3 December... Ive been a busy guy over here... lol

Sounds like a plan and you are scheduled 👍
 
If you want more GT Academy GT-R cars that are gifted by PD now, I can send you one if you like?
 
I got the one from the special event already. Thanks though... Only the ones on my list in the OP

Also I had something really odd happen to my trading schedule, somehow I fell behind a day even though I traded every day... It probably comes down to an issue I had with a trade a few days ago that said I sent the car already even though it was after reset and I never sent a car for that day...

** Technically I am still trading on schedule but my trade for each day comes at reset when I do my trades... Previously I was a day ahead... ugh....

I really want to level out this queue before I add more to it... Then I have a set of trades I have been wanting to make between my accounts for a little while now so I need to get to that. Also come the holidays, I probably will be out of town so I am really trying to slow my trades down at this point for the year.
 
Last edited:
In the UCD I found a Supra SZ-R '97 in black. If you need it we can set up a trade. PM?
 
In the UCD I found a Supra SZ-R '97 in black. If you need it we can set up a trade. PM?

If its in the UCD its not 0/0/0 (unless its one of the really rare cases where it is) but usually the 0/0/0 ones are the Bugatti, the Oreca Viper and a few other expensive cars... not the cheaper normal street cars.
 
Hi mate, sending the GT-R Academy Version '09 Ultimate Opal Black 0/0/0 today :cheers:
 
is this 0/0/0 ?

370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) '08 | Premium LeMans Blue (3P)
 
Yes it is. All the Academy cars I have now are 0/0/0

It would take a LOT for me to schedule another trade right now though. I kinda want to catch up before I schedule again.
 
Yes it is. All the Academy cars I have now are 0/0/0

It would take a LOT for me to schedule another trade right now though. I kinda want to catch up before I schedule again.

just asking cuz thats a beatifull car/colour combo
 
Nissan GT-R Academy Version '09 Ultimate Opal Black 0/0/0 Sent :cheers:
 
lvl22 Ticket Received, thanks mate 👍
 
Updated trading requirements to obtain the 1965 Ticket for a car that is needed for a race.

Must be a 1965 Ticket to trade OR the White or Red Supra RZ in return for anything I have

Can trade starting tomorrow's reset

For friends I already have this car will go to a new account and the car could come from either of the 2 accounts depending on which one you are looking for

2 PSN ids to friend:
LemonDiscus -> Most likely will send the car/ticket unless marked in red on OP
GTP_RyanErb -> This one gets the ticket
 
Also, I know many of you are backed up on a schedule. I can wait until January for the ticket in return. I just really would like to get this ticket so I dont have to use my other account to play B-Spec for hours to get the car I need. But if I really have to I guess I will...
 
Level 18 ticket sent!
:)
 
Ok, So I am ready to build a few more trades on my list. I guess to a point I am back open again ;)

OP Updated and my schedule is on the OP as well 👍
 
Last edited:
OP Updated
 
As one trader to another, tell me what to send today and it is yours!
 
Back