LemonDiscus 0/0/0 Garage - 100% Tickets & More~Want Cup Cars / Others

  • Thread starter Thread starter ryanerb
  • 255 comments
  • 18,499 views
Sorry but... What does 0/0/0 means?I just started GTPlanet just a little time ago
 
Sorry but... What does 0/0/0 means?I just started GTPlanet just a little time ago

0 switches on the car
0 miles driven with the car
0 wins with the car

👍
 
Outeke
0 switches on the car
0 miles driven with the car
0 wins with the car

👍

Oh thanks Outeke :)
 
Sorry but... What does 0/0/0 means?I just started GTPlanet just a little time ago

New cars. They have 0 Switches (I never used them)/ 0 Miles / 0 Wins

Basically what you get if buy a car from the New Car Dealership (NCD) but these are Standard cars that only sell through the Used Car Dealership in their cycle (but used cars have mileage)

Also sometimes they are in the Online Car Dealership (OCD). The OCD sells cars in this condition. You get these cars in this condition also when you open tickets.

BTW - Welcome to GT Planet! ;)
 
ryanerb
New cars. They have 0 Switches (I never used them)/ 0 Miles / 0 Wins

Basically what you get if buy a car from the New Car Dealership (NCD) but these are Standard cars that only sell through the Used Car Dealership in their cycle (but used cars have mileage)

Also sometimes they are in the Online Car Dealership (OCD). You get these cars in this condition also when you open tickets.

Lol thats is a super explanation XD
 
Post #90 rocks! :)
 
Wow Outeke, I never even saw that post, thats kind of you and you didnt have to offer that ;)

Any BDay ticket that I dont have that isnt pending would be nice! Ummm... if not I can dig out a few paints I have been duping to get to 5 count each...

You sure there is nothing you need in return?
 
Wow Outeke, I never even saw that post, thats kind of you and you didnt have to offer that ;)

Any BDay ticket that I dont have that isnt pending would be nice! Ummm... if not I can dig out a few paints I have been duping to get to 5 count each...

thought you missed it, that's why the little reminder :)

1942 will be...

I can add 5 horns and 5 museumcards to get a +11 hahaha!
 
thought you missed it, that's why the little reminder :)

1942 will be...

I can add 5 horns and 5 museumcards to get a +11 hahaha!

lol... I know right ;)

But remember donations are not a "trade" lol
 
lol... I know right ;)

But remember donations are not a "trade" lol

Ok ok....because your a friend then!
 
Ok ok....because your a friend then!

That deserves +100 ;) lol

Seriously is there anything you need from me? I can schedule you to get something?!
 
That deserves +100 ;) lol

Seriously is there anything you need from me? I can schedule you to get something?!

Thanks but no thanks. A gift from the Orange club :)
 
I can send 1985 & 1967 tickets for 1970 & 1981 tickets
 
I can send 1985 & 1967 tickets for 1970 & 1981 tickets
Thats good! Im interested. I can start sending on the 21st and the 22nd

Edit: I need a confirmation before I schedule the trade though
 
Last edited:
Ok
add me PSN:HoMinG0407
 
Ok
add me PSN:HoMinG0407

What dates should I expect the tickets from you? I have you set on the 21st and 22nd 👍

EDIT: FR Sent
 
I can send 1985 & 1967 tickets on 19th & 22nd.
 
I can send 1985 & 1967 tickets on 19th & 22nd.

Sounds great! Thank you. I just keep very detailed information on my OP for my own records so I can remember everything. I would rather have too much info than not enough ;)
 
Land Rover - Range Stormer Concept '04
Honda - NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car
Honda - NSX-R Concept '01
Mazda - RX-7 GT-LIMITED (FC, J) '85
Mitsubishi - CZ-3 Tarmac '01
Nismo - Skyline GT-R S-tune (R32) '00
Toyota - CELICA GT-FOUR (ST205) '98
Toyota - MR2 1600 G-Limited Super Charger '86
Volkswagen - New Beetle Cup Car '00


I'm pretty sure I have all of these, I just need to check which ones have 0 switches(all have mileage tough). In the meantime I have in 0/0/0:

Pontiac Tempest Le Mans GTO ’64 - Yorktown Blue

I can send on the 24th, for your 1981 ticket :)

LMK if interested and thanks.
 
Land Rover - Range Stormer Concept '04
Honda - NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car
Honda - NSX-R Concept '01
Mazda - RX-7 GT-LIMITED (FC, J) '85
Mitsubishi - CZ-3 Tarmac '01
Nismo - Skyline GT-R S-tune (R32) '00
Toyota - CELICA GT-FOUR (ST205) '98
Toyota - MR2 1600 G-Limited Super Charger '86
Volkswagen - New Beetle Cup Car '00


I'm pretty sure I have all of these, I just need to check which ones have 0 switches(all have mileage tough). In the meantime I have in 0/0/0:

Pontiac Tempest Le Mans GTO ’64 - Yorktown Blue

I can send on the 24th, for your 1981 ticket :)

LMK if interested and thanks.

At this moment though I do want to get the rest of the cars I would much rather get a ticket I don't have. Whether its a birthday ticket or a special ticket I don't have (modern muscle, rally car, classic rally or NASCAR)
 
Hmm...a 1994 ticket for your 1981 then :)
 
I have the New Beetle Cup Car (with miles, but no switches).
Do you want it?

(I am currently racing at the LM 24Hrs A-Spec Event :yuck:, so I'll have to wait for a few more days to trade :grumpy:)
 
Hmm...a 1994 ticket for your 1981 then :)

Deal. My next date open is the 23rd. When will you send the 94?

Edit: Send FR to LemonDiscus.

I have the New Beetle Cup Car (with miles, but no switches).
Do you want it?

(I am currently racing at the LM 24Hrs A-Spec Event :yuck:, so I'll have to wait for a few more days to trade :grumpy:)

For a car with miles on that list I would rather trade 5x paints/MC/Horns or a set of gear. Car/Ticket trades are valuable for me at this time with a huge undertaking to collect the rest of the tickets in the game.
 
Last edited:
Deal. My next date open is the 23rd. When will you send the 94?

Edit: Send FR to LemonDiscus.

I'll send it on the 24th. I'll send FR later today.
 
I have the NSX-R concept '01.
 
I have the NSX-R concept '01.
Condition? If its not a 0/0/0 (and I still would prefer no switches) I can offer 5 paints, horns, MC or a full set of gear (34 items)

BTW I have all the "rare" paints. Most of them are 5x count and whats not I can dupe them to you to make them 5x.

Any of those items I can send at reset (except gear which I can send anytime)
 
It is 0/0/0. I made sure to buy it and not use it.
 
Do you have any tickets? I love tickets.
 
Back