Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnnypenso

Well known double poster
Premium
Canada
Windsor, Ontario, Canada
Johnnypenso
Well known GT insider @amar212 posted the following in the Maintenance Notice for May 14th thread.

"Significant developments are preparing, one of them will be unprecedented in the series history. I think it will be announced sooner than later."
^^^ @amar212 from another post^^^
"But let me say it this way:

The maintenance is coming. Some beautiful non-existant presents are a bit late, but it is better to get them after, than getting them never. And tides will change. And voices will be heard in the unimaginable fashion. And in the very near future, the shapes will become forms. It starts with this maintenance and it will continue to evolve. Progress and evolution are inevitable laws of nature that can only be postponed, never stopped."

Let the speculation begin!!
smiley-excited001.gif

NOTE: Please limit your responses to general speculation, however wild, about this tease from Amar212 and not general complaining about the state of the game, there are plenty of threads for that already. Here's a link if you can't find one:

Let the speculation begin!!
smiley-excited001.gif
My face is that but a scary version. Being my birthday too, i'm having a terrifying sensory overload of

OOOOOOOH WHAT COULD THIS BE

The way it says:

And voices will be heard in the unimaginable fashion. And in the very near future, the shapes will become forms. It starts with this maintenance and it will continue to evolve.

makes me think that they're introducing some kind of official DLC suggestion poll.

Some beautiful non-existant presents are a bit late, but it is better to get them after, than getting them never. And tides will change.

This clearly means that we'll be up to date on promised features.

Like my post on the Maintenance thread:

I will try some decode, just a guess:

The maintenance is coming.
Tomorrow Maintenance

Some beautiful non-existant presents are a bit late, but it is better to get them after, than getting them never.
BMW and Subaru VGT? Zahara track they shown in February?

And tides will change.
End of GT5 life will bring more power to GT6 development.

And voices will be heard in the unimaginable fashion.
In a near future: New Engine sounds? Like the ones on RB Junior?

And in the very near future, the shapes will become forms.
Course Maker.

It starts with this maintenance and it will continue to evolve. Progress and evolution are inevitable laws of nature that can only be postponed, never stopped.
They'll start implementing those changes with this update.

Wild speculation:

"Some beautiful non-existant presents are a bit late, but it is better to get them after"

VGT are a bit late because PD obtained a license for Porsche and had to model a load or Porkers quickly, but they're done now, and they will crack on with VGT's

:lol:

edit:

Actually I think @diegorborges has probably nailed it pretty well.

Ah, here we go again. I surely hope this doesn't turn into some premature hype celebration that ends in countless threads of crying and complaining. I do hope this is indeed a true turning point of the game but for now, I refuse to get caught up in all the hype. Going to go back into my RattsNest now...someone throw me a piece of cheese if something good happens. :lol:

Is coming, near future bla bla
alot of that is on GT6 gamebox too
Wonder what Kaz really said :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back