Let the speculation begin: Insider teasing from Amar212

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that's a letdown, bet the huge size will be attributed to the Senna Content. Or should we expect another update @amar212
I think it's the former. PD loves to put things in the game without unlocking them until later.

''Significant developments are preparing, one of them will be unprecedented in the series history.''

So what part of the update does this comment refer to? I see nothing unprecedented or significant
That would be because they are "preparing" those developments. Preparation is not the same as implementation or execution.

''Significant developments are preparing, one of them will be unprecedented in the series history.''

So what part of the update does this comment refer to? I see nothing unprecedented or significant

Could it be possible that part of this large update contains part of the unprecedented developments? A future update would then add the remaining files to the game to allow the feature to work? Given how long it seemed to take v1.07 to download and install, it would makes sense to split a large feature between updates

Could it be possible that part of this large update contains part of the unprecedented developments? A future update would then add the remaining files to the game to allow the feature to work? Given how long it seemed to take v1.07 to download and install, it would makes sense to split a large feature between updates

Yeh there's obviously a lot of stuff in there, I wonder how much MB the Senna video (which has now been removed in the ninja update) was taking up though? I hasten to submit that the only reason for the large size is that all the Senna stuff is included, which will be unlocked in another ninja update on the 27th

Yeh there's obviously a lot of stuff in there, I wonder how much MB the Senna video (which has now been removed in the ninja update) was taking up though? I hasten to submit that the only reason for the large size is that all the Senna stuff is included, which will be unlocked in another ninja update on the 27th
The BMW VGT video was even longer wasn't it?

Well he was right. It certainly was unprecedented in the GT series to have nearly a 1 gig update that only gave us 1 car and some fixes.

Yes, I know there's other stuff in it that just hasn't been unlocked, but come on. 900+MB and all we get is a car and have to wait another 2 weeks for the rest? seriously?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back