Let's boycott Sony and GTC!!!!

• Thread starter SKILLZ
  • 84 comments

What's really going on?Sounds like a conspiracy to me!!!

• Keep it real!!!!

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Don't ever sell out!!!!!

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Get off my nutz(yeah nutz....not nuts)Example:Your Dad probably eats nuts with his beer;while your mom is nextdoor sucking on the neighbors nutz!!Ya get it now??I when I say your on my nutz that means your paying too much attention to me(do you)!!I'm glad these little sessions are entertaining to you all....seriously....every nerd needs some type of joy in their life(no offense to the non-nerds on this site) and the world IS a ghetto!!I stay in Farmington Hills right outside of Detroit, and their are rich little white boys out here doing the same thing as katz in the ghetto(selling pounds of weed/playing with gunz and all that dumb ****)As a matter of fact this kid three houses down just got his door kicked in and robbed,now this boy is only 19 and his parents 400thousand dollar house got broken in to because he was trying to be down!!! Look what happened on 9/11 ain't nobody safe out here dummy!!!!!So I feel for anyone who does'nt have a little bit of street knowledge...for real kid!!!Lastly...I hope no one takes any of this **** serious!Me and my Dogz talk this **** all day back and forth....never personal yo'!!.You little cyber geeks!!!

Oh yeah how much do I owe your mom for head....you know who I'm talking to!!!hahaahahaha!!!!

Bin Laden for President!!!Farrakan for Vice President!!!Nas for secretary of defense and Eminem for speaker or the house!!!!

Hey neon-duke in his drawlz,I finally got bored enough to read that long ass essay you wrote on page three.REAL LIFE is that the latest PS2 hit game??Uhhhh it's 12:00 time to take your medication!!hahahaahha!!

risingson77 and y2tuscan(cute names)You want to get this started with me????You better think twice ya' little mice.Cuz I can become irritating like head lice!!!! Hey risingson77 ask your momz if her throat is alright....cuz I run DEEP!!!!Y2tuscan tell your sister she better have my money or I'm going to send her to R.Kelly!!!

I think you guys should get back to dicussing video games and get off the nadz.....cuz I'm trouble...... ask your mom about me!!!

Oh, man, if Skillz, oh, by the way, it should be "Skills, the lack there of," but anyway, if that dumbass went to my school, he'd be jumped for being suck a dumbass. Not to sound repetative with "dumbass," I understand that I could replace it with "Señor Dumas" or "Idiot." Anyway, idiot, grow up and don't try to act like you're some pimp. Chances are you couldn't bench the bar(and to let you know, you little shi↑, the bar weights 45lbs.)

Originally posted by rjensen11
Chances are you couldn't bench the bar(and to let you know, you little shi↑, the bar weights 45lbs.)

Are you talkin about weights? I do about 36kgs but I dont know what that is in lbs?

Nice one :D

What are you people, like about 12 years old? Would you be talking like this face to face with complete strangers?

Clowns.

Originally posted by Y2TUSCAN

Are you talkin about weights? I do about 36kgs but I dont know what that is in lbs?

Nice one :D
There is 'bout 2.2 lbs to a kilogram. So, you bench 79.2 lbs.
;) (you may just want to keep that your own little secret)

Originally posted by vat_man
What are you people, like about 12 years old? Would you be talking like this face to face with complete strangers?

Clowns.

Just having fun with the troll, vat. :D

Yeah, guys like this are a great excuse to get my righteous indignation out of the closet and oil it up. Having a buttpuppy like Skillz around means I don't ever need to speak to anyone that way in real life.
😈
Especially since he keeps coming back and begging for more! Some people pay good money for therapy like this...
:lol:

Originally posted by ethanol

There is 'bout 2.2 lbs to a kilogram. So, you bench 79.2 lbs.
;) (you may just want to keep that your own little secret)

Hey!! are you making fun of me Is that a light weight?
Arrrrrrrrrrrrr :confused:

Yeah - it was a cheap shot - sorry about that.

I bench about 130 pd in reps (3 x 8) I'm not training for size, just for a bit of strength to help with my running and assist with core stability.

I only do weights twice a week (Mon and Fri), and generally run 4-5km Tue-Wed-Thu, with my big run on Sundays (20k+).

My weights focus on my upper body (usually bench, lumbar, upper back and heavy abs). I find strong abs are a big help in maintaining form when I run - I'm less likely to slump when I'm tired.

Yeah, it is.

I started out with a hundred. I should really ask my bro for rides again, I havn't been in the weight room for over a week! :eek:

Neon=duke your a fluke//////rising -son..... you'll get done//I'm the one///that make *****es ***////you asked for more here is some////lames play with games///me and my dogz,,,bring *****es home and run trainz////if your a real one you feel what I'm sayin'!!!I spray ryhmes quick ........no delayin'!!!See me online if you want to race these rides///eat you up so bad that you'll feel weak inside///Ruff,Tommy Kaira,Mustang SVT...I garuantee you don't want to see me G !!!Every ride you want, I got...I have alot.....ill wheelz that blow up the spot...no need for a clock..I'll beat you so bad your heart will stop!!!!!!I try to keep it friendly////but end up gettin' envyed///Hey meet me online if you want to race against me!!!!

****in' Faggetz!!!!!!!!44 Cars strong!!!!!!I'll murder anything you have in your garage!!!!!!

I'll feel that's the only way to shut all you playa hataz up////Get off my nutz!!!!!!!!!!!Biiaatch!!!!!!!!!

I'll make you love me!!!!!!!

Ya man, I apologize, that was completely uncalled for. Hell, for all I know, I may be down the the same weight. I haven't done any real weight training since high school.

80 lbs isn't a bad place to start - especially if that is what you are actually doing you repetitions with (doing multiple sets). If it's your maximum weight, then umm.... you *may* just want to get a gym membership and see if you can gain a little more muscle mass.

:D

Originally posted by SKILLZ
me and my dogz,,,bring *****es home and run trainz
You and your "dogz" go home and play with a train set? :lol: I didn't think any one had train sets any more.

I'll make you love me!!!!!!! [/B]

Skillz :lol: man, by "love", do you mean "laugh at incessantly?" 'cause man, if that's your goal, you've accomplished it already. We have all "loved" you since the first time you posted a message.

Neon=duke your a fluke//////rising -son..... you'll get done//I'm the one///that make *****es ***////you asked for more here is some////
<snip out a bunch of lame crap>

Ohhh, hey, I'm in a rap song. I guess I can die happy, now. Oh, wait, rap sucks, and you suck at it.
I try to keep it friendly////but end up gettin' envyed///
Please show me where, exactly, you tried to "keep it friendly". You came in here blasting a bunch of crap. You freaked out as soon as anybody criticized you at all. You've come back and ranted every few days since then. "Friendly", my hairy ass.

And you "end up gettin' enveyed"? That's so idiotic I that I shouldn't have to point out that nobody - and I mean nobody - in this thread wants to be anything like you. That should be obvious from all of our comments to you. By the way, it's spelled "envied". You change the 'y' to an 'i' when you add 'ed' at the end.
I'll feel that's the only way to shut all you playa hataz up////Get off my nutz!!!!!!!!!!!Biiaatch!!!!!!!!!
Exactly how are you trying to accomplish this? By coming back and being an even MORE obnoxious jackass, and an even BIGGER wannabe? "Playa hataz"? Come on, nobody really talks like that.

Here's a little hint - when what you're doing isn't working, try something different. Go back to your other whitebread homies - what's the opposite of an oreo? - and grab your crotches and act like you're all that. What a freaking poseur. Do your little hiphop hand gestures, flash your measly roll of cash, and pretend you drive an AMG Mercedes, and have chicks in bikinis lounging around your house drinking $400 champagne. Nobody here gives a crap.

I hear all the b.s.......keep talking....this is comedy to me!!! The only way to shut me up is to beat me in a race online maggetz!!!!Where ya'll at ....tell me when and I'm there!!! **** anyone who takes this **** personal,ya'll act like ya'll own the internet or somethin'......I say what the **** I want to yo'!!!!!That's real!!!!!I can be cool at tymez but if you ride my dyck I'll make you feel like shyt!!!Peace to all the nerd colonies!!!

Ya'll shinin' off of me kid!!!!I make you respond....I'm givin' you a voice!!!!

Peace to all the kidz doing real things...gettin' at real women..makin' money but never spendin'!!!!!!and
Peace to everybody representin' the mitten!!!

My brotha killa blak at MSU.....I'm holdin' you down at home Bro'!!!

F.Y.I if you can't freestyle off the top of your head....you don't have real shyt on ya mind....**** how it sound to otherz just SPIT!!!

Peace to Osama!!!!

Oh yeah get off my Dyck!!!!

Neon=duke your a fluke//////rising -son..... you'll get done//I'm the one///that make *****es ***////you asked for more here is some////lames play with games///me and my dogz,,,bring *****es home and run trainz////if your a real one you feel what I'm sayin'!!!I spray ryhmes quick ........no delayin'!!!See me online if you want to race these rides///eat you up so bad that you'll feel weak inside///Ruff,Tommy Kaira,Mustang SVT...I garuantee you don't want to see me G !!!Every ride you want, I got...I have alot.....ill wheelz that blow up the spot...no need for a clock..I'll beat you so bad your heart will stop!!!!!!I try to keep it friendly////but end up gettin' envyed///Hey meet me online if you want to race against me!!!!

****in' Faggetz!!!!!!!!44 Cars strong!!!!!!I'll murder anything you have in your garage!!!!!!

Oh wait, he's been JOKING the entire time...of course. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back