Let's see those desktops (rev 3.0)

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Fred-
  • 329 comments
  • 16,344 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
skylineGTR_guy
my latest photoshop creation/desktop

That is freaky. YOu should try refining it even more by adjusting the saturation and color balance and crap and submit it to deviantArt
 

quite abstract.
 
summerbk.jpg
 
12.jpg


I sat in the coupe version of one of these yesterday (with a manual tranny), and now I'm completely obsessed with this car.
 
Shana_Hiatt_by_Slick6.jpg
👍
 
daan


Cmon, where's the 1600x1200? Just joking, mate, those are super cool pictures. Those cameras are so quick, too, I wonder how big the lense is to let enough light in!

Here's my current Josie Maran one, when I'm in Gnome. When I switch to KDE, I have a rotating wallpaper list of probably 30 pictures at least.

josiedesktop.jpg

http://img76.exs.cx/img76/9219/josiedesktop.jpg
1600x1200 desktop, downscaled the picture to 1024x768 so you buggers won't have to scroll sideways.
 
There, you'll all be happy with the title now?
 
PunkRock
There, you'll all be happy with the title now?
Thanks, PR! :) It looks better.

I just have a black background right now, and the same old Royal Blue Theme...
 
This desktop's thread just doesn't feel like home. I miss the old big one. :(
 
Slip's Desktop

The only difference is it now sports a matching dark gray taskbar from Whistl3r's creation. I've just been too lazy to update the DA image.
 

AIM name removed to protect the innocent.
 
It is linked VM. Just click it. Or if you mean the link to the original picture it is in the Aston Martin S thread somewhere.
 
I just found it in the thread Blackbird was talking about. Thanks anyways. :)

I'll be keeping my current one for awhile. ;)
 
Viper_Maniac
I'll be keeping my current one for awhile. ;)
good. 👍
 
Glassy 👍
 
sUn
Oh my dear god. She's gorgeus.


Dude, H2's are pieces of crap. If you go for something with the name Hummer in it, get a real one, not some POS on a pickup chassis
 
rjensen11
Dude, H2's are pieces of crap. If you go for something with the name Hummer in it, get a real one, not some POS on a pickup chassis

I'm talking about the women, dumb****. Who need's a truck when you can have that nice of a ride. ;);)
 
sUn
I'm talking about the women, dumb****. Who need's a truck when you can have that nice of a ride. ;);)

Okay, go to school, and take Pathetic Jokes 1001.
 
rjensen11
Okay, go to school, and take Pathetic Jokes 1001.
You know I was playing about that dumb**** part, right?
 
sUn
You know I was playing about that dumb**** part, right?

Yeah man, it's cool. dumb**** was responded by equally pathetic "pathetic jokes 1001"
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back